Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia — frying pans
I purchased these frying pans for my mother-in-law who lives in our home in an Inlaw suite. She cooks very in frequently and when she went to use these for the fifth time they would not come clean. They always burn what she is cooking. She has never used high heat or salt in the pans (as directed). These were expensive pans. We would like a full refund since it's over the time to be able to return them to Macy's.
More Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia Complaints & Reviews
- Martha Stewart Sheets - Strong chemical/gasoline smell
- Martha Stewart - Worst paint ever
- Martha Stewart Patio Furniture - Everything
- Martha Stewart - PRE LIT CHRISTMAS TREE
- Martha Stewart / 9ft Aspen Mountain Tree - Out of stock!
- Martha Stewart - 7.5 prelit xmas tree
- Martha Stewart Bedding / Linens - One pillowcase sewn terribly off grain
- Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia - martha stewart copper tea kettle
- Martha Stewart Weddings - Billed for subscriptions
- Martha Stewart - Poor wreath construction