Marshalls at 6700 Reisterstown Rd, Baltimore MD 21215 — unethical behavior
We were in the store and the clerk at cash register was taking too long to ring up the purchased items as he was distracted and was not paying attention and on top of that he was very rude and told that he even can go more slower.
We requested to speak to the Manager(Whose name was April ) who then came and without even listening to us stated that she does not think that clerk was unethical and did not even bother to listen to our complaint and left abruptly.
We are regular customer in Marshall store and the kind of customer service we got today will discourage us to shop in this store in future and we will also make sure that our love ones and friends also didi not shop at this particular store.
More Marshalls at 6700 Reisterstown Rd, Baltimore MD 21215 Complaints & Reviews
- Marshalls Department Store - unfair employee hours
- Marshalls Department Store - refusal to honor posted return policy without cause
- Marshalls - check cashing systems
- Marshall's Department Store - store did not handle an upset person!
- Marshalls Department Store - customer humiliation
- Marshalls - employee
- Marshalls - complaint
- Marshalls - bathing suit bottoms
- Marshall's - hostile, downright rude behavior
- Marshalls - very unprofessional