Complaints & Reviews

tickets sale

The band seems to love what they are doing and it shows in the way they play. Loved watching the drummer too!!! If you want to understand what you are going through and laugh about it at the same time, then you must see this show! The process was extremely easy to use. Plus they delivered what they promised. The team were also always there for support, even when last minute changes and dates had to be moved they were very understanding and I would definitely recommend their services.

tickets

I have dealt with FrontRowTickets.com on a few occasions and they have always been able to cover my need...

ticket

I was getting very frustrated with trying to purchase tickets online as I do not have an Ipad or Iphone, until I finally called and got very good response, politeness, and the gentleman was very helpful, kind. I had gotten my tickets right away. So, don't hold back, they will help you out right away and answer any questions.
The staff at FrontRowTickets.com make purchasing tickets reliably simple.

fraud and cheating

Do not trust FrontRow or TicketsNow they are very crooked people. I was looking to purchase tickets for the supercross in the Georgia Dome dated for the 21st of this month. This was my first time purchasing tickets on the internet.

It will probably be my last. I wanted to get seats close to some of my friends that already had tickets and frontrow had the better prices that I saw. So I clicked on the tickets that I wished to purchase, and I was immediately redirected to TicketsNow.

They charged me a service fee of $36.00 for each ticket even though there was no mention of a service charge at FrontRow. Each ticket price was $144.00 for the 2nd level seating which was not the worst nor the best seats.

When I received the tickets they have $40.00 stamped on them. I was completely ripped off. I payed a total of $374.00 for 2 tickets that are worth $80.00. On top of the service charge of $72.00, they added $14.00 for shipping/handling.

This has made me not to want to do business over the internet nor go to any events in fear of being ripped off again. I'm glad these brokers think that they have to rip people off to get the things in life that they want!!

• Am
    Amy Jennings Aug 15, 2018

Front Row Tickets has better prices and I've been using them for years. I've been going to concerts and Dodgers games. I spoke to someone once and he was really good and helped me really well. It's a wonderful place and tickets normally arrive on time. I used to buy tickets somewhere else, but now, I use Front Row Tickets.

fraud and scam

I ordered Rays Baseball tickets from Front Row Seats LLC online, and was told to pick-up tickets at will call. When I went to will call with my guests they gave us the tickets, however when we entered the stadium only one (1) ticket was good. Security pulled the other two (2) and accused us of trying to pass phony tickets and threatened call the police. After numerous e-mails, and calls to Front Row I was informed they would investigate the matter. Weeks later, they don't even bother to respond. I'm out $150.00 - Ripped off in Tampa.

• To
    Tommyolao Aug 17, 2010

FrontRowTickets.com is a fantastic site with great selection and service! I have used them tons of times and always had a great experience. This complaint is against Front Row Seats LLC, not Front Row Tickets.

• De
    deplorableDPdriver Jul 14, 2017

@Tommyolao Frontrowtickets.com is 100% a scam and ripoff artists. They robbed us briefly, thank God the credit card company refunded us. They won't respond to anyone about ripping us off.

• Up
    Upset in Tempe Jan 26, 2012

Bunch of smelly black people selling tickets on corners for Front Row

• Sh
    Shannon Colon Oct 13, 2016

FrontRowTickets enabled me to get tickets to a concert that was theoretically sold out but the seats were fantastic - very close to the stage and still at a very good price. The tickets came through very quickly and everything was trouble free.

• Wa
    Wanda Woods May 23, 2018

I was trying to find something a little bit more affordable than Ticketmaster or another option for receiving and the third-party sales I was referred to was Front Row Tickets. Predominantly, I’ve gone to WWE events and 49ers games.

Recently, I started going to Sharks games as well. Their promotions only come after I purchased the ticket but they give a conditional basis wherein you get $50 off your next purchase or $50 off of the ticket but you have to go through a grueling process.

So, I turn down whatever promotion was offered after the sale. I just want to buy and get my ticket and I’m happy to enjoy whatever event I’m going to.The staff are easy to work with and efficient; they are doing an awesome job!

• Al
    Al Smith12 Feb 15, 2019

I ordered two tickets from this company for a show at Proctors Theater in Schenectady, N.Y. When I did not receive the tickets I called the company and they told me I purchased parking tickets and not concert tickets for $90.00 They then told me that they were not responsible. They kept giving me a phone number that did not work. I LOST A TOTAL OF $134.00 AS A RESULT OF THIS FRAUDULENT COMPANY. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY!!!