Marlo Furnituredon't buy anything there

T Review updated:

I receive my table but i am still waiting for my server. They delivered 4 times the wrong one and now I am still waiting over a month. i am going to have to do something about this. They have no respect for their clients.

Horrible service.

Noone anwers the phone. it's hard to talk to anyone. 2 chairs were damage. They came and finished horribly. This is ridiculous. i have no idea what I am going to do. Please go to any store never buy anything at Marlo. If I had read the reviews before I would had saved some headaches.

• D
      Oct 31, 2011

I purchased a bed back in 2009 and the slat broke. Now the legs that are suppose to support the bed had be replaced. Upon the initial delivery I had damage to my chest of drawers and called on three occasions to have the back panel replaced. Well they sent out the replacement, however, a technician never returned to install it. I had a bed with a metal frame that lasted for over 25 years. I decided to replace my old bed with a new one...I thought I deserved it after all those years...to my disappointment I received furniture that was of inferior materials. How can a bed start falling apart after two years. It's unbelievable. Of course I'm going to send a scathing letter to the corporate office and see what action they are willing to take. Like you, I will NEVER purchase anything from Marlo's Furniture again!

• S
      Nov 21, 2011

I Purchase a dining room set about two months ago planning for Thanksgiving dinner with family and friends. My Furniture arrived on Saturday with no dining room table, six chairs which should have been yellow, however, came with five yellow chairs and one brown chair all which were unbalanced in which appeared to look scrubbed or re-cleaned and one to be glued together. To top it off the customer service was horrible. I went back to the rockville office expressing that I was unsatisfied and how much of an inconvenience it was being that Thanksgiving was a week away with out of town guests arriving, The manager whispered to the other service rep she wish she could slap somebody. The word slap should have never came up in the conversation. Then I'm told I can not be reimbursed until a week and cannot return the furniture until the day before Thanksgiving. I am beyond disappointed. I will NEVER purchase or refer anyone or anything to Marlo's Furniture again.