Marlboro Lightsfsc cigarettes

I have been fussing to almost anyone who would listen that my cigarettes kept going out. I was also constantly rinsing my mouth with scope because I kept getting a horrible taste in my mouth that I wasnt used to after I smoked. Then I heard a commercial about the FSC and the 30 seconds. Well, these cigarettes suck and yall could really lose alot of business with them. Whatever filler you are using to make them go out.. IT TASTE LIKE CRAP. Fix the damn cigarettes already!!!

• zoloftn151 Aug 09, 2009

lmfao!

• Bo
    bobtheman Aug 09, 2009

Hate to tell you this... all cigarettes have a terrible taste. You should smell you ###s who smoke. Talk about smelling like crap. Disgusting...

Sarg007 Aug 11, 2009

bobtheman, that comment was hardly necessary and is more than uncalled for. Grow up!

• Qu
    quitter Aug 27, 2009

i bought marlboro lights at a CVS store. i wanted to return the cigarettes sealed packets because i didnt want to smoke any more. the store refused to take back cigrettes, refused to give my money back or store credit. what to do?

• Qu
    quitter Aug 27, 2009

does anyone know how to return remaining marlboro cigarettes after i decided to quit? can i get my money back since i have a full carton left.

• Po
    PO'd American Aug 27, 2009

bobtheman, You are an idiot!!! STFU!