Having problems with Marlboro?

1800 627 5267 (Customer Service)
1800 898 2888 (Customer Service)
New York, New York
Sat9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sun9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Complaints & Reviews

cigarettes

The quality of tobacco in Marlboro cigarettes are awfully bad it's like smoking just wood chunks not tobacco it's not even about the quality the product itself is obsolete the tobacco is sometimes mixed with plain wood pieces or powders instead of tobacco and sometimes the whole cigarettes are made up of those pieces of this persists or continues I'm gonna have to switch to another brand such as Davidoff or any ITC tobacco products. So please kindly look into this adulteration or I will plainly switch to other company products.

the quality

The quality of Marlboro cigarettes have dropped considerably. I have had quite a few with large lumps of tobacco. Today I could not light my cigarette as it was split as they are now so expensive and I have stuck to the brand I thought I should complain.This is not acceptable as we now pay so much in the UK. The standard seems to be going down and I believe we should have an exceptional product for the price we pay.

the quality

points system

I saved all my points for the last 3 months and no they arnt doing the points anymore???? If I would have known that I would have used my points to buy something!!! Not happy at all! Is this just a temporary glitch on the website maybe?? I sure hope so... very wrong for Marlboro to do this with all the money I spend on their product each week... please fix this

• Li
    Lisa Mcintosh Aug 18, 2019

The points run until Dec 2020 so you must have gotten a glitch

marlboro black menthol 100's

I'm a regular buyer of Marlboro Black Menthol 100's & for the past few weeks that I bought them, they're the wrong cigarettes in the pack. They are NOT Marlboro Black Menthol 100's in the pack, they're regular Marlboro Menthol. You're mispackaging your menthol cigarettes. I have seen thousands of the same complaints but nothing is being done! Plz fix

marlboro black menthol 100's

marlboro rewards

The catalogue of "prizes" has disappeared from the Marlboro website. I have saved 21, 800 points that seem to have vanished into thin air. It takes a very long time and patience to save that many points knowing I can buy the "prize" for 100 tu times cheaper than what available in the missing catalogue. I hope Marlboro resolves this fairly fast in good faith to their customers.

rewards

Is it possible to get rewards points from the soft packs that Marlboro offers? Only ever seen red shorts and 100's in soft packs and I prefer Marlboro red short soft pack, but I'd like to try me out some of them reward points, and as far as I can figure they are only on the inside of the hard box packs. It'd be pretty nice if they could use the bar code of the soft packs as a reward code. Ain't much of a complaint I suppose, more of a suggestion.

Guess there ain't no reason for me to keep my empty marb red soft packs after all.

bp gas station 19805 s. old hwy 94 st charles mo. 63303

Seems like everytime I go to Bp To buy Marlboro Black red shorts or long there is a different price Tonight went there and bought i pack with 50 cents off coupon on the pack and i asked if he took the 50 cents off and he said he did he said the cigs went up I paid 5.84 with the 50 cents of this happens all the time at the store i try not to go there i no they just ring up what ever One day they where 5.00 and the next day they where 5.24 like to know how much these cigs are per pack like i said hate this store not just cigs everything is what ever they want to price them

marlboro, special select

I bought a carton of cigarettes last week 2 to 3 cigarettes per pack were ripped at the filter . It'...

marlboro black shorts

For the past 3 or 4 weeks every pack I buy, out of the 20 cigarettes in there, at least 10 of them taste so horribly disgusting that I actually gag and almost vomit. Also, they are so hard to draw anything through them... I'm just really sick of wasting my money on disgusting cigarettes. I've been smoking Marlboro blacks for at least 5 or 6 years. And they no longer taste as good as they once did. Please fix this.

• Ly
    Lylacasey Jul 14, 2019

I agree. And if you don't suck them down you have to keep on delighting them

app

This might be stupid to complain about, it's just a little annoying. I hate that Marlboro doesn't have an app!! Surprised me, I was trying to look for one. I didn't want to have to keep going to the browser. Then find the right browser et cetera. I love using the website & I use it a lot but I rather go into an app instead of having to go to my browser all the time. Get with the time, more then you already gave & make an app. If I'm wrong please let me know. Thank you😊

• SubSquirrel Jun 16, 2019

Marlboro Massachusetts doesn’t have their own app?? That isn’t fair!

• To
    Toribreann14 Jun 17, 2019

Marlboro does have an app.

• To
    Toribreann14 Jun 17, 2019

Android Google play.

Comments

• Ci
    Cis Wineinger Jul 11, 2019

There is a Marlboro App. There gas been one for a long time.

marlboro rewards

I went onto the website and I can no longer see my points I have, which is over 15, 000. Also I do not see a place to enter my pack codes. What is happening? I am trying to build up my points for something good. Where are my points? I have spent alot of time entering pack codes, watching videos and doung whatever else it takes to build up my points. This is ridiculous. You dont even send me coupons no more and tje ones you do for mobile coupons do not work, so this is useless. Im going to find some other kind of cheaper cigarettes if i cannot get coupons no more or be able to enter my point and get rewards. I havnt gotten any coupons from you people in months. I go on the website now and enter all kinds of pack codes, so you figure i buy marlboro cigarettes anyway, so you dont send the coupons no more? Is this how its gonna work? I'll find someone else that will send me coupons and someone who appreciates my buisness.

• Su
    Susan4969 Jun 19, 2019

I just went in and have around 12000 points. Was going to enter more codes and same thing. Cant find the page!

Jason Rainey Jul 03, 2019

Me too I have 21, 800 points. Gone...

• Lu
    Luvbug11011226 Aug 30, 2019

I have not been able to long on to my mobile app for about a week but can log into my app on my lap top wtf is going on I need my coupons and use my mobile coupons

• Je
    Jesslm Dec 15, 2019

@Luvbug11011226 I’ve had the same problem, I don’t use the app though- save the page to the bookmark on your phone.
    Sometimes I still have problems with getting in and have to do the password/ username BS, it’s usually when my phone does an “update”...

• Fd
    FDewayne Nov 19, 2019

I've been a member of the rewards program for several years. All of a sudden when I try to log in I am you treated like I am unknown to you, and you want all types of personal information that I originally gave you when I joined. Then after I put all the info in, the page hangs up and nothing happens. What the hell is going on?

bad taste

Need to be contacted urgent as I face a problem with Marlboro as I buy the box and through it after 2 cigarettes max due to the very bad taste . I feel that I through my money on the floor . I need to find a solution as the quality became so bad and your reputition form worse to worse every day in Egypt as I took the same feedback from another people with the same issue thx email sameh.[protected]@yahoo.com
Mob [protected]

marlboro beyond blue

Hello my name is Ryan and I can't smoke anything else but beyond blue! however, I noticed quite often in the past year (increasing) how certain menthol cigarettes in 1 pack are defect(iceball) and the taste isn't what it should be. I recently bought a big pack Γ  10packs. In all 5 packs I've smoked so far there were at least 6 defect cigarettes and pack nr. 6 it was 9!
can someone explain?

Special select 100-lights

I purchased a pack of smokes yesterday and almost everyone I in the damn pack had holes in them. I bet there were ony 6-7 that didn't. This is bs, as the cost of them is unreal anyway!!! I need to quit again, but that doesn't seem to be in the cards right now. Toooooo damn much strees in this world, even though I know i'm killing myself, i'm still smoking. Oh well, i'll quit again... I promise! So, what can be done about holey smokes??? Hmmm? Sincerely, christine blumer

menthol black 100s

So this will be the 3rd time i am complaining and reaching out about your company not re calling the bad ciggerettes you have sent out . Regular marlboro menthol cigarettes with the gold lines are coming in the marlboro menthol black packs instead of marlboro black menthol with the blue print like it should be. I have been complaining about this since january!!! freakin january. And marlboro company has yet to reslove this issue and recall all the cartons they shipped out that are not the right cigarettes inside !!! i have wasted thousands of dollars in these past 5 months playing the guessing game hoping i get a good pack and 3/10 is the chance that i find a good pack and thats [censored]ing sick and sad. I now have to smoke maverick because apperently your not gonna fix this problem. Its rediculous that its been 5 months and no change . I just dont understand how that works... Its [censored]

marlboro menthol 100 regular

The last 10 packs I have bought, 5 from 2 different stores, have been so stale I could not smoke. I would like reimbursement at $6.25 to $6.75 per pack. I will not continue buying stale cigarettes and throwing g my money away. I am now trying other brands to see what I like and if they are fresh, more importantly not stale like the Marlboro seems to be!!!

marlboro red

I bought two packets of twenty Marlboro red
(a pack for myself and a pack for my husband)
I bought them from the Texaco garage in Coleford Gloucestershire on Thursday 2nd May at 9am.
For some strange reason, the packet for myself tastes slightly menthol!!
I'm not fond of menthol so I'm not really happy about it as they are quite expensive but we smoke 20 cigarettes a day each so I spend a lot of money on your brand of cigarettes each month.
Also I have tried to take a photo of the cigarette box but it says that the picture is too large
(BDO PHP Q09 J1T-GA31903905)
That's on the bottom of the cigarette box along with the QR scanner thing??
Not sure if you can help with this but I am truly disappointed!!
😞😞😞
Mile End.
Coleford.
Gloucestershire.
GL16 7DP.
My name is... Angela Potter.
Many thanks in advance if you help me with the situation and get back to me. Xx

• Vi
    Vinna Hatcher May 26, 2019

My cigarettes had a menthol taste as well. I am also getting massive headaches when smoking in the past two months.

• Sk
    Skunklove Sep 05, 2019

I'm here because I'm noticing menthol in the Reds as well! If we wanted to smoke menthol cigarettes, that's what we'd buy! It's happening in a LOT of packs. Guess I should go back to rolling my own. It was MUCH cheaper that way anyway. They are clearly not cleaning machinery between different flavors anymore.

• Sk
    Skunklove Sep 05, 2019

I'm across the pond from the OP and having the same issue. I'm in the USA

Charlene Root Oct 01, 2019

I also bought Marlboro red 100's and they have a menthol flavor. I do not smoke menthol and am already addicted to nicotine and now I don't want to be addicted to menthol(which has been proven to be addictive on its own). If I wanted a MENTHOL cigarette I would buy them. Get the menthol out of our Reds!!!

marlboro black 100’s

Marlboro red 100's in black 100's box. They give me a headache. Bought at uni-mart in Carrick pa. They said no refunds after opened. I thought it was a fluke, 3rd pack in 3 months, waited a month to hope the bad batch was gone. This is disappointing and at 850 a pack a waste of money. I demand to be refunded or reimbursement for my trouble and inconvenience!

• Co
    Courtney Michelle Roberson May 29, 2019

Same thing happening here in harford county Maryland. I smoke Marlboro black menthols. And its regular marlboros menthols coming in the Marlboro menthol black packs. There disgusting give me a headache and are just plain terrible. I have smoked these since they came out so I noticed as soon as I seen the golden rings instead of the blue Marlboro writing that is usually on the cigarette itself and then I smoked one and deff knew instantly it was not the right cigarettes coming in those packs. Has been happening to me since January marlboro has yet to respond or fix this mess. I have wasted thousands on hoping to get a good random pack. I have had to switch to Mavericks because I just cant take this bullshit. I shouldnt have to waste money and hope and pray that I get a good pack with the right ciggerettes inside. Marlboro apperently is just gonna ignore everyones complaints and not fix the problem and recall all the messed up packs. Because I have seen people comment that it is the Marlboro menthol blacks and the non menthol Marlboro blacks. Reds are coming in the non menthol Marlboro black packs and regular menthol Is coming in the Marlboro black menthol packs. its rediculous

menthol black shorts

As you can see in the pictures below, the cigarettes are completely different but, come from the same brand of cigarette. The blue label is the original and since you started the rewards (which I think is great) the cigarette taste different and I'm not a fan of that. If this could be changed I would be a happy customer but if not I will no longer be buying this brand!!

menthol black shorts

marlboro black menthol 100s (wrong cigarettes inside box)

So I live in harford county Maryland, i smoke Marlboro black menthol 100s, I have smoked this brand since they came out . So I have grown a custom to how they taste and look . The past hmmm...I'll say 2 to 3 months...stores that sell tobacco products walgreens, royal farms, sheetz, 711, schell, have recieved Marlboro black menthol 100s but when I have baught them and opened the pack what I find inside are not at all menthol blacks . There regular Marlboro menthols, the green and white pack. They are no longer with blue Marlboro print and no line now they look exactly like Marlboro menthol with green Marlboro label and 2 gold lines. Packaging has changed so I thought okay maybe they just changed the cigg look as well as the box, but no first that dont make sense because why would you change it to look the same as regular Marlboro menthol, also as I stated I have smoked these for years and i know what they taste like and these are not Marlboro blacks . Idk how it has been done or what but I know what Marlboro blacks taste like and these are not it . It's sad that I might have to change back to Newport after all this time because that was the brand I smoked then I found these which were cheaper and kinda better . But now I have wasted 100s and 100s of dollars over the past 2 -3 months buying these ciggs hoping I get the right pack with the actual Marlboro black menthols inside. A few stores have been lucky to recieve the regular kind but go out fast and it's right back to the bad packs . Idk what's going on but I find it crazy that no one else has complained . Cuz I know damn well what my cigg taste like and these are not Marlboro menthol blacks . And I'm tired of wasting money just to get ciggs I dont wanna smoke in a pack of ciggs they shouldnt even be in !!! I'm getting highly upset . My boyfriend has complained already and only response he got was about packaging yeah we kno packaging changed but the cigg look and ciggs inside should not taste and look like regular Marlboro menthols...I'm losing money and I'm not fond of losing money .

marlboro black menthol 100s (wrong cigarettes inside box)