Having problems with Marlboro?

Marlboro reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 20, 2007. The latest review Marlboro Menthol Black was posted on Apr 3, 2021. The latest complaint filter caught fire was resolved on Dec 09, 2014. Marlboro has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 557 reviews. Marlboro has resolved 67 complaints.

Marlboro Customer Service Contacts

1800 627 5267 (Customer Service)
1800 898 2888 (Customer Service)
New York, New York
Sat9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sun9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Marlboro Complaints & Reviews

Marlborodouble click

I love your Marlboro double click and its all I ever smoke.I always have 3-4 packs in my car because its not stocked everywhere. So today I opened my pack as usual, and to my surprise I need to use 4 fingers to pop each capsule. Now this might not make sense to you but I literally had to put index finger on top of the other index and thumb on thumb and then press with all my strength. When the pack was up my finger felt like they did a marathon and mind you are still sore. This actually has me seriously considering changing to Camal double as I can not see myself going through that any time soon again

Marlborogrub/maggot in cigarettes

I bought a pack of Marlboro Red 100s from May's Corner Party Store in Ionia, Mi. I brought em home packed em. Took outside plastic off, opened the lid, the silver foil off the front of the pack. When I went to grab one this little bug was between two filters. I am sure this has probably happened alot and I haven't even noticed it. It just wasnt expected. I ended up buy a new pack and all. I opened the pack all up and you can see where it died in it.

grub/maggot in cigarettes

Marlborono products in patia, bhubaneshwar area

I am a smoker of marlboro and i dont smoke any other brand . It is seen that in patia, Bhubaneshwar, odisha, pin - 751024 there are no products of marlboro sold . I found out from internal source that Itc is bribing the retailers in patia, Bhubaneshwar not to keep marlboro products . Itc is bribing with as low as 20000 and as high as 1 lakh rupees . Please look into this matter .

Marlboromarlboro 100's full flavor

I have been smoking Marlboro 100's since back in the day. Before they were "red/white"...they were "gold/white". I started smoking in 1983. Started off with Marlboro light shorts. Within 2 months I started smoking the 100's, and been smoking them ever since. So right around 36yrs, I've been a loyal customer. And I gotta say y'all have really let a lot of people down in the past year. Including me. I don't take to change well. And y'all are forcing many of us to go with a different brand all together. It's a damn shame that a company as Uber famous as Phillip Morris, has plummeted so far down on the "customer satisfaction" scale. You should be ashamed of yourselves. I mean y'all care so little about your customer satisfaction, that you won't even resolve 1 complaint. Really guys? 508 complaints? And how many have you even started on? That's right folks. That would be ZERO!! 0 PENDING & 0
        RESOLVED!! SO sad & disappointing. Please snap out of it. Come back to us Phillip Morris/Marlboro.
        Be Blessed🙏
        Signed:
        Disappointed in Dallas
        K. VanOrnum

Marlboromarlboro black 100s

Hello I smoke these cigarette everyday and I smoke about a pack I day. And for the last week I have gotten broken cigarettes in my pack and im not happy at least 3 in each box. The box was not smashed or anything and I still have broken cigs. Im about to switch brands if this doesnt get solved! I would like some one to contact me to resovle this issue! My email is [protected]@gmail

Marlboromarlboro edge

Stopped at the store down the road from us (Royal Dutch Shell). Address is 865 KY-1016 Berea, KY 40403. We have bought cigarettes here before, and haven't had an issue. Don't know if they're just keeping them in the back and not putting them out or what. The pack I bought today (June 21, 2019) was manufactured in March of 2017!! This is completely unacceptable. These cigarettes are over 2 years old. I'm afraid to even open them. Don't know how this happened, because cigarettes this old should NOT be on the shelves, and we've never gotten a pack this old from here before. They don't even make the packs like this anymore and haven't for a while.

marlboro edge
            marlboro edge

Marlboro Cigarettesmarlboro menthol full flavor

Hello i am a frequent smoker of the marlboro menthol and have been for 10 years now. Yesterday 7/16/2019 i purchased a pack of menthol full flavor and when i opened the pack 12 of the 20 cigarettes were short of tobacco in the cigarette..the cigarettes were half full and were noting but crumbled rolling paper at the end of the cigarette..im just here now to let you all know of the issue..thanks jody joyner

Marlbororewards program

After earning enough points to redeem for a prize that was on my wish list, it showed up as being not available. Marlboro has a history of running out or rewards before Icollect enough points, so I figured I had just better order something of a lesser point value, as there was nothing else with a higher value that I wanted.

After ordering the secondary item, the wish list item was once again available! I contacted them to ask if the order could be cancelled and points returned so that I could get the item I really wanted. In a nutshell, they said all orders are final, and to keep buying their cigarettes to earn points for the item I wanted.

Marlboromarlboro special select gold 100s

For the past several weeks, my cigarettes have been breaking at an alarming rate, sometimes with only 1/4 smoked. I have smoked these cigarettes since their introduction and have never previously had this maddening problem Has there been a change to the manufacturing process that accounts for the plethora of premature breakages?
                  Gary Mordini

• Al
                      Alphatech Jul 21, 2019

I have also had this issue, Marlboro special blend light 100 are breaking constantly at the filter. In the last few months I know for sure I have tossed at least a pack in the trash cause of this. The other day we where all out chatting and smoking I lit a smoke puff and it broke got another one lit puff and it broke the third one smoked fine. None of the other people had that issue well cause they don’t smoke my brand
                      Or your brand. You have changed something and we the consumers want to know what it is or at least that your aware and investigating the issue. Also I would appreciate a return of loyalty and financial support on your part by sending me a pack or box or what you feel is reasonable for the replacement of the broken ones. Also I have been noticing small puncture wholes around the filters as well this may not be manufactured defect possible transport or unpacking but hard to say because it’s so easily found. I love you smokes but if they keep breaking I’ll have to switch thanks.

Jul 16, 2019

Marlboro — supervisor misbehave and use his power to con shopkeeper

Sir, I am a shopkeeper of Chaurasia pan near sohna chowk in gurgao. Sir I beg to say that your supervisor...

Marlborocigarettes

The quality of tobacco in Marlboro cigarettes are awfully bad it's like smoking just wood chunks not tobacco it's not even about the quality the product itself is obsolete the tobacco is sometimes mixed with plain wood pieces or powders instead of tobacco and sometimes the whole cigarettes are made up of those pieces of this persists or continues I'm gonna have to switch to another brand such as Davidoff or any ITC tobacco products. So please kindly look into this adulteration or I will plainly switch to other company products.

Marlboro Goldthe quality

The quality of Marlboro cigarettes have dropped considerably. I have had quite a few with large lumps of tobacco. Today I could not light my cigarette as it was split as they are now so expensive and I have stuck to the brand I thought I should complain.This is not acceptable as we now pay so much in the UK. The standard seems to be going down and I believe we should have an exceptional product for the price we pay.

the quality

Marlboropoints system

I saved all my points for the last 3 months and no they arnt doing the points anymore???? If I would have known that I would have used my points to buy something!!! Not happy at all! Is this just a temporary glitch on the website maybe?? I sure hope so... very wrong for Marlboro to do this with all the money I spend on their product each week... please fix this

• Li
                            Lisa Mcintosh Aug 18, 2019

The points run until Dec 2020 so you must have gotten a glitch

Marlboromarlboro black menthol 100's

I'm a regular buyer of Marlboro Black Menthol 100's & for the past few weeks that I bought them, they're the wrong cigarettes in the pack. They are NOT Marlboro Black Menthol 100's in the pack, they're regular Marlboro Menthol. You're mispackaging your menthol cigarettes. I have seen thousands of the same complaints but nothing is being done! Plz fix

marlboro black menthol 100's

Marlboromarlboro rewards

The catalogue of "prizes" has disappeared from the Marlboro website. I have saved 21, 800 points that seem to have vanished into thin air. It takes a very long time and patience to save that many points knowing I can buy the "prize" for 100 tu times cheaper than what available in the missing catalogue. I hope Marlboro resolves this fairly fast in good faith to their customers.

Marlbororewards

Is it possible to get rewards points from the soft packs that Marlboro offers? Only ever seen red shorts and 100's in soft packs and I prefer Marlboro red short soft pack, but I'd like to try me out some of them reward points, and as far as I can figure they are only on the inside of the hard box packs. It'd be pretty nice if they could use the bar code of the soft packs as a reward code. Ain't much of a complaint I suppose, more of a suggestion.

Guess there ain't no reason for me to keep my empty marb red soft packs after all.

Marlborobp gas station 19805 s. old hwy 94 st charles mo. 63303

Seems like everytime I go to Bp To buy Marlboro Black red shorts or long there is a different price Tonight went there and bought i pack with 50 cents off coupon on the pack and i asked if he took the 50 cents off and he said he did he said the cigs went up I paid 5.84 with the 50 cents of this happens all the time at the store i try not to go there i no they just ring up what ever One day they where 5.00 and the next day they where 5.24 like to know how much these cigs are per pack like i said hate this store not just cigs everything is what ever they want to price them

Jun 23, 2019

Marlboro — marlboro, special select

I bought a carton of cigarettes last week 2 to 3 cigarettes per pack were ripped at the filter . It'...

Marlboromarlboro black shorts

For the past 3 or 4 weeks every pack I buy, out of the 20 cigarettes in there, at least 10 of them taste so horribly disgusting that I actually gag and almost vomit. Also, they are so hard to draw anything through them... I'm just really sick of wasting my money on disgusting cigarettes. I've been smoking Marlboro blacks for at least 5 or 6 years. And they no longer taste as good as they once did. Please fix this.

• Ly
                                      Lylacasey Jul 14, 2019

I agree. And if you don't suck them down you have to keep on delighting them

Marlboroapp

This might be stupid to complain about, it's just a little annoying. I hate that Marlboro doesn't have an app!! Surprised me, I was trying to look for one. I didn't want to have to keep going to the browser. Then find the right browser et cetera. I love using the website & I use it a lot but I rather go into an app instead of having to go to my browser all the time. Get with the time, more then you already gave & make an app. If I'm wrong please let me know. Thank you😊

• Ci
                                        Cis Wineinger Jul 11, 2019

There is a Marlboro App. There gas been one for a long time.

• To
                                        Toribreann14 Jun 17, 2019

Android Google play.

Comments

• To
                                        Toribreann14 Jun 17, 2019

Marlboro does have an app.