Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Mobile & Cell Phones Marlboro app/site says my login username or email and password are always wrong

Marlboro  -  app/site says my login username or email and password are always wrong

H
Author of the complaint
8:24 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Every time I try to login to the app or site it says either my email or username and password are wrong. I reset my password and well i have to enter my security question answer about 3-4 times before it excepts it as the right answer! I'm tired of having to reset my password every time I turn around. GLITCHY AS ALL GET OUT! FIX THE BUGS! Please!

More Marlboro complaints & reviews

7 comments
M
Jun 01, 2022 3:53 am

I have been unable to access my Marlboro account and I KNOW my login credentials are correct! So I clicked "forgot login id"... OMG it says my id is something I have never heard of. Great, I guess someone has hacked it and changed all my info. Now what do I do?!?!?! I login every 2 weeks and now I can't! GEEEEEZ

B
Apr 06, 2022 2:34 pm

I have been having this same problem for the past couple days now. Not able to login because it keeps telling me that the Username and or Password you entered is incorrect. Even though I know that both are correct. So I tried to reset my password, but guess what? It won’t let me do that either! It keeps saying that the Username and or Birthday you entered is incorrect.

G
Apr 21, 2022 9:34 am
Replying to comment of BillayDogg

Marlboro did a site update 2nd week of April 2022 and everyone username was changed to their email (use all caps) password is still the same . They CLAIM they sent an email.

B
Apr 06, 2022 2:34 pm

L

same issue here..malboro page error sucks!

L
Jun 01, 2021 9:06 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

cannot open my account because i forgot my password..

M
Jan 21, 2021 2:55 pm

Every time I try to log in it says password is wrong, I've been a customer for 5yrs

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

581 complaints