Menu
Tobaccoonline.co.uk Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Tobaccoonline.co.uk
reviews & complaints

www.tobaccoonline.co.uk

Learn how the rating is calculated

3.7 6 Reviews

Tobaccoonline.co.uk Complaints Summary

4 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Our verdict: With a good resolution rate, Tobaccoonline.co.uk generally handles customer issues well. However, it’s important to be proactive. Familiarize yourself with their processes and services. Reading through various customer experiences will provide valuable insights into how they handle complex issues.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Tobaccoonline.co.uk has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Tobaccoonline.co.uk. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Tobaccoonline.co.uk reviews & complaints 6

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Tobaccoonline.co.uk reviews & complaints

M
7:17 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Tobaccoonline.co.uk No product, no communication still.

Update - Still no refund or product and they are ignoring me.

My original complaint was closed for some reason.

Order 390200 from 06/0102021 has been missing for.almost three months now. This package left Chicago on 06/02/2021 and has been lost since that time. I have sent numerous emails and the company will not respond. Even if the item shows up now, they ship without humidifying cigars so the product will be no good. I would like a refund for this purchase. What terrible customer service this company has. The company policy says after 50 days, they will resend a lost package, or refund. Well after 90 days they only ignore communications.

Desired outcome: Refund.

Dec 27, 2021 7:56 am EST

Refund received. Issue resolved.

Dec 15, 2021 3:32 pm EST

Still nothing. Stay away from this shady business

M
3:19 am EDT
Replied
Tobaccoonline.co.uk has left an official reply on this complaint.

Tobaccoonline.co.uk Product lost - won't respond to emails

Desired outcome: Refund

Dec 15, 2021 3:33 pm EST

Not resolved, wheee is my refund?

Nov 11, 2021 7:15 pm EST

I never received my refund. I do not know why the complaint was closed.

9:12 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Tobaccoonline.co.uk non receipt of goods

Never received goods. I first ordered 5x50 grams of rolling tobacco in November
2013 the payment was made by visa card-first mistake-and the order confirmed in January 2014. This was dispatched on 20/1/2014 but I never received it. Emailed many times and they said they would send out another, this was sent on 26/03/2014 and impounded by UK customs boarder force. Email about this and they said if I sent the letter I received from boarder force they would send the order again but they never did. Emailed them from many times, just said sorry, tried to phone, no answer? Asked for shipping details they emailed copies of the dispatch forms with Australia Post, I contacted Australia Post about these but could find no details. Asked for my letter from boarder force to be returned to me, but they had lost it! Do not buy from them. Reasons:no tracking on orders, no insurance on goods even though they claim there is, no duty paid on goods, not sure they send out first order and will only "resend" if you send them constant emails, two word replies (not sure English is their first language, so not Australian based), Lying, cheating company.
Buyer beware !

Is Tobaccoonline.co.uk legit?

Our verdict: Tobaccoonline.co.uk has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Tobaccoonline.co.uk's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Tobaccoonline.co.uk can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Tobaccoonline.co.uk earns 93% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Tobaccoonline.co.uk achives 93% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Tobaccoonline.co.uk. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as social media account. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Tobaccoonline.co.uk has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Tobaccoonline.co.uk website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Tobaccoonline.co.uk has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Several positive reviews for Tobaccoonline.co.uk have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

Tobaccoonline.co.uk appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• The website belonging to Tobaccoonline.co.uk has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Tobaccoonline.co.uk. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
1:01 pm EDT

Tobaccoonline.co.uk never received the tobacco

i have purchased 2 lots of the tobacco from this company, i paid the extra insurance, both lots have not arrived, i wrote to tell them and they say, they will not keep replacing the packages, i asked them for a refund for both of them as i am sick of this, but they ignore that, whats the point in paying the extra insurance cost, if they do noothing about it

Read full review of Tobaccoonline.co.uk and 1 comment

1 comment
sblue
london, GB
Jun 25, 2014 7:22 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Do not buy from this company. I had exactly the same experience as susielooe.They charge for insurance but you don't get any, there is no tracking on orders, they do not pay for any duty on import, so it gets impounded. Answer emails but say nothing much, like a scam run by 10 year olds.Bunch of c++ts

R
5:50 am EST

Tobaccoonline.co.uk Haven't received My Items

Made an order back on the 20th september 2013 and am still waiting on my order its now 12th December 2013,
company ignores my e-mails and I cant get them on the phone all I get is an answer machine. They were contacting me once a week to tell me the status of my order but that all stopped 5 weeks ago now they are just ignoring me they have my money and I have nothing.

Read full review of Tobaccoonline.co.uk and 1 comment

1 comment
P
P
Petfar
Norton, GB
Nov 21, 2019 4:32 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I have successfully used tobaccoonline and [censored]sandtobacco for some years.
Recently no delivery.
1) Order placed in May - only 1st half was delivered.
2) Assuming it wold arrive, placed new order in July. Nothing delivered.
Have been chasing both orders ever since. Not only no delivery but no reply either.
They used to be a good company.
Have they gone bust? Have they turned scam artists?
Anyone know anything?
Beware!

B
2:57 pm EDT
Replied
Tobaccoonline.co.uk has left an official reply on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Tobaccoonline.co.uk - Scam

At Feb. 09 I ordered 3 boxes cigarettes, everything looked fine - I got a confirmation that my order was about to be shipped. Nothing happend for a while. Then I mailed them and they said that it had been shipped and I should be able to follow my order with the tracking number. But I didn't get any tracking number, so I mailed them again and now my order...

Read full review of Tobaccoonline.co.uk and 7 comments
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Tobaccoonline.co.uk contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Tobaccoonline.co.uk?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Tobaccoonline.co.uk Customer Service. Initial Tobaccoonline.co.uk complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Tobaccoonline.co.uk above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Tobaccoonline.co.uk. Discuss the issues you have had with Tobaccoonline.co.uk and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.