Mansion Athleticscompany refuses to answer emails & phone calls

B Review updated:

They sent me the wrong tennis racquet and are not answering emails and phone calls to try to rectify the problem. I have sent them at least 5 emails and called them at least 10 times. It is like they have my number on a do not answer list or something like that. I can never get through to them.

Christo Barrett Jul 19, 2010

I ordered 2 giant beach balls and express shipping. Two weeks later after me calling and sending e-mails they sent me an e-mail stating my product is on backord. It will be a month before it comes in. I asked to cancel my order and send me the credit receipt. I have sent two more e-mails an left messages no one will contact me.
    I will never use them again. I would avoid any company where you cannot talk to a live person!

Javelin Thrower Apr 23, 2012

I really don't like writing negative reviews but, in this case, I have to agree with the 2 comments above.

1. I placed my order on Saturday, April 8, 2012. I realized after I did I overpaid for shipping, so I called and left a message. Surprisingly, when I checked my email 2 days later, I had a refund for the shipping! I hate to pay for shipping, so I was thrilled!

2. I hadn't received any shipping information so I called them 4 days ago (11 days after initial order date). I held for 20 minutes. Customer service sounded like they were on a speaker phone when they finally answered.

3. They said one of my two items was on back order and would not ship until 6/23/2012. I had not been notified.

4. I asked several questions about the back ordered item: quality, size, material. I was trying to decide if it was worth waiting for or if I should cancel and shop elsewhere. The customer service person finally said it was back ordered at the manufacturer and anywhere else I went would have the same problems. After further questioning she said they sell items but they don't have them in a warehouse, they are simply a website that sells items.

5. I asked for the in stock item to be shipped, since I needed it for competition. I ordered it with plenty of time but now I have a track meet Saturday, 5 days from now, and probably won't get it. Still no shipping confirmation.

Javelin Thrower Apr 23, 2012

All of the above information to say,

BE VERY CAREFUL HERE. BUYER BEWARE!!

Javelin Thrower Apr 24, 2012

4/23/2012; Update: The javelin was delivered yesterday. Mansion did not know it had been shipped. They told me it hadn't been. I got half my order, but obviously they don't know what is going on with their suppliers. I'd still be very, very careful about buying from them.

• Pa
    Pavel Khotin Jul 19, 2012

The worst online store of all that I have ever met. I ordered goods from international shipping, my order did not come to me, and the administration of the store ignored all my letters with a request to write to me on the status of an order or return my money is paid back, and I wrote them not less than ten. I was able to recover the money only after a few months with the help of Visa security service. More outrageous attitude to the client, I have not seen ever.

• Ks
    kspod Mar 14, 2018

3/14/2018 I ordered what was advertised as Foot Supports for my invalid mother and my dad paid with his credit card. The items that arrived are not even close to being what they were advertised as. I have left 7 voice mails and emailed them 6 times with absolutely no response. It was a fair amount and my dad needs the money credited back to his credit card. I cannot return the items without an authorization number, per their instructions on the website and packaging. I have never seen such horrible customer service. I am filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.. DO NOT deal with these crooks.!