[Resolved] Makro Onlinerefund request

T Oct 07, 2019

I refer to Reference number 290190 regarding my call and complaint to head office recently. I have still received no feedback or reimbursement due to R 700 loss of income suffered as a result of very poor service by Makro as explained to the operator. Please contact me urgently to resolve this matter.
In brief it was a single online order which arrived in separate parts, the 2nd part being 3 days late and including a damaged item. The delay resulted in 2 of my private tuition classes having to be cancelled which were charged at R 350 per class. I require this amount to be refunded. I am a very poor person who lives month to month and cannot just throw money away like this through no fault of my own.

• Resolution Statement

• Makro Online Customer Care's Response · Oct 08, 2019

Good day Trevor,

Thank you for reaching out to us and for taking our call.

Kindly accept our sincerest apologies for the customer service you have received in this regard and for the inconvenience this has caused you. We will bring this matter to the management's attention and they will advise on a way forward.

The soonest feedback is received, we will contact you.

Feedback to be relayed within 48 hours.

Kind Regards,