[Resolved] Makro Onlinenot receiving my delivery on the speculated time period as indicated by the online customer care consultant

L Sep 12, 2018

I ordered two Items online from Makro. The one item was a Phillips DVT 6010 8GB voice recorder for lectures and interviews, and the other item was a GARMIN Drive 40LM GPS black. I received the one item (Phillips recorder) but not the other (GARMIN). The order was done online on the 31st of October 2018.

I called on Monday 10 September 2018 to inquire about the status of my item. I was told that delivery will be made by 11 September 2018.

Today is the 12th of September, and I still have not received my order.

• Makro Online's response · Sep 03, 2019

Good day Lubabalo,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

Kindly accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you and the delayed response. Please advise if this matter has been resolved so that if not, we can offer you further assistance in this regard.

Looking forward to your response.

Kind Regards,