Mahindra & Mahindra Logo

Mahindra & Mahindra

Having problems with Mahindra & Mahindra?

Mahindra & Mahindra reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 12, 2007. The latest review Defected vehicle sold by company was posted on Jan 14, 2021. The latest complaint against accessories was resolved on Dec 09, 2014. Mahindra & Mahindra has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 149 reviews. Mahindra & Mahindra has resolved 64 complaints.

Mahindra & Mahindra Customer Service Contacts

Mahindra Towers, Media Cube, G.M. Bhosale Marg, Worli
Mumbai
India - 400018

Mahindra & Mahindra Complaints & Reviews

Mahindra Scorpioreplace of spares part

tht i m owner of scoripo whose engine no han4d15287 & chasie no maita2han92d28260 i purchased the saidvehicle on 7th of may 2017 in the name of nadeem anjum, , sir my car was incdentlybroke down since lasts some days back, i thn i placed my car at your authorised workshop under the name of chowdhary motrs jammu, , , now i confirmed tht the said dealer replaced the geniune parts...
sir it is request tht please may take proper action as early as possible on your end, , ,
i am very frustated tht above service
my contact no is [protected], , [protected]

• Ta
      Tapinder Singh Jun 17, 2013

I am Tapinder Singh from Paonta Sahib, Distt. Sirmaur, H.P. Recently I had purchased Scorpio vlx micro hybrid from Snowview Automobiles Pvt. Ltd. Bata Pul, Nahan Road, Sirmaur, H.P. on 6 Feb, 2017. I am facing technical problems related to sensors of my vehicle. Also there is problem in dickie and engine pipes of the vehicle. Despite of my 3-4 complaints and 2 checkups the problem still persist. I am not at all happy with the service and vehicle. So, please either replace my vehicle or solve my queries as soon as possible. reply fast.
      My vehicle details are as follow:-
      Serial no. D2A21925
      Chassis no. :- MA1TA2MWND2A21925
      Engine no. :- MWD4A14941
      This is with respect to my previous mail. Please reply as soon as possible.

• A5
      a:5 Mar 11, 2013

Vehicle Booked Date : 11 Feb 2017 (Mahindra Scorpio VLX Rs 75, 000/- advance Paid)
      Loan HDFC Rs 10, 00, 000/- also release order given to dealer end of Feb month.
      Till date Vehicle not delivered, tell some stories. Purchase order No 4202 dt 11 Feb 2017. Next loan due on 05 Mar 2017.
      This is Very bad. You are a big company your activity is not satisfactory.
      In Past experience (More than 5 Bolero purchased from same dealer) also failed, this time.

Sukhpreet Singh Nov 09, 2011

Through its General Manager,
      Plot No. B-55, Phase VI,
      Industrial Area, Opp. Verka Milk Plant,
      Mohali (Punjab)

Sub: Manufacturing defect of Mahindra Scorpio VLX Serial No.B2B23006 with Engine No. HAB4B12245, Chassis No. MAITA4HANB2B23006 purchased vide Invoice No. BMPL/0027/11-12 dated 06.04.2017.

Sir,

Your kind attention is drawn to the above subject and I hereby place the following for your consideration.

1.The above mentioned Mahindra vehicle was purchased by the undersigned on 06.04.2017 from addressee No. 1 against payment of Rs. 10, 21, 688/-. In fact the undersigned was lured to purchase this vehicle on account of wide publicity made by the addressee No.2 on behalf of M/s Mahindra & Mahindra Limited with regard to the finance facility, quality and functioning of the vehicle as claimed by them.

2. That after delivery of the vehicle, the undersigned got the same registered with the Registration Authority at SAS Nagar, Mohali by spending requisite amount. Besides that the Insurance was also got done on payment of huge premium of Rs. 26, 597/- to the Insurance Company. The accessories were also got affixed against payment of huge amount with an intention to use the vehicle for personal purpose only.

3. That during the careful use and driving of vehicle after purchase, the undersigned took the same to M/s Goel Motors (P) Ltd, Mohali, addressee No. 3 for first service as per the schedule given in the booklet. While entering the premises some check engine light was noticed in the cluster meter and the same was brought immediately to the notice of Service Advisor/Engineer of addressee No. 3, who had accepted the vehicle for first service. The vehicle was attended to by one Mr. Rohit Bhalla, Service Advisor of addressee No. 3 who after undertaking all the requisite tests, observed and found that there was noise in the engine and finally concluded that there was manufacturing defect in the same. The addressee No. 3 however retained the vehicle for further check up by the Company Engineer likely to visit the workshop in the near future.

4. That on account of Deepawali and other important festivals the undersigned did not visit the addressee no. 3 but talked to their Service Engineers and others over telephone and advised them to get him the refund of entire value of the vehicle along with other expenses incurred by him but to no avail.

5. That now the vehicle is stationed in the premises of addressee no. 3 since 24.10.2017 and no call has been received from the above named addressees No. 1 to 3 with regard to the final check up by the Company Engineer and refund of the value of the vehicle to the undersigned. The manufacturing defect in such a high value vehicle is simply an unfair trade practice and deficiency on the part of the addresses No. 1 & 2.

You are hereby requested to please arrange to refund a sum of Rs. 10, 21, 688/- along with the Registration charges, the charges incurred for Insurance of the vehicle and other payments made by the undersigned towards affixation of accessories etc in the vehicle within seven days from the receipt of this letter otherwise I will be forced to approach the consumer court for the redressal of my complaint.

Thanking you,

M.No.91-[protected]
      91- [protected]

• Ka
      kariror Mar 17, 2011

This is with reference to accidental repair of my Scorpio @ Sterling Motors Gurgaon, I would hereby like to inform you that in spite of spending huge amount of Rs. 2, 20, 000/-, my car is performing like a 10 - 15 year old vehicle. I am really pissed off because of the quality of the service.

The Vehicle was repaired under the supervision of a guy Prashant who I believe is a 100% incapable of handling even a small Job. In-spite of giving him 3 good chances he could not give me a quality service.

The Problems which are still there from day one of getting my vehicle after the repair.

1. Alignment issue - Vehicle turning right while applying breaks

2. Heavy vibration over & above speed of 70 km/hr.

3. Uncomfortable Ride

4. Noise of some part hitting the bottom of ground during heavy traffic congestion.

5. Rear Door Noise @ speed of 30 -40 km/hr. It seems there is a major issue in rear suspension.

6. Heavy Dust on Front Blower.

7. Heavy Noise of Blower on speed of 2, 3, 4

Pl. help in getting this thing resolved immediately.

Rajinder Kariro
      Managing Director
      Concepts & Solutions Event Services Pvt Ltd
      +91-[protected]
      www.conceptsandsolutions.in

mahindra &mahindra scorpio sle crd2ematerial defect(clutch plate &pressure plate)

I m shambhu kumar from ranchi jharkhnd.I bought mahindra scorpio, model-Sle in the month of november 2008 a 7 months ago from NEXGEN dealer ship dhurwa Ranchi.four days before i had problem in the vehicle .vehicle was towed and brought to mahindra service centre where it was found clutch plate including pressure plate were badly worn out.it was big surprised for me as total distance run was only 11800 km at that time.
    i tried to convince there at service centre as well as dealer that vehicle was being handled by experienced driver having experienc of 15 years but they kept blaming me for mishandling.it brings me great surprise of happening such thing for new vehicle.i was paid highly for new clutch assembly.i m sure all material associated with clutch plate and pressure plate were defective and put whole blame to manufacturer . i request to look into this matter .

• Ku
        kumarvehicle Apr 10, 2011

We bought the 2009 Scorpio SLE brand new and all of a sudden there is a problem with the clutch plate. Very very dissatisfied . To make my experience worse, the shock absorber is also not tuned for light light (2 passenger load). When I asked the dealer they said to load the vehicle to 4-6 persons, unbelievable bull [censor]...

Mahindra ScorpioDefault Vehicle

I had purchased a Mahindra Scorpio VLS from G3 Motors, Nerul, Navi Mumbai on the 12th of June. I took the vehicle delivery with a defective starter motor. However, the same got rectified with a new starter motor on the next day by the dealership. ever since, my vehicle has been in and out of the G3 workshop on a weekly basis. The vehicle has hardly done 1200 kms. ( Mind you i got the vehicle delivered with the odo meter clocking 306 kms). that means i have not even run the vehicle for 1000 kms.

Last three weeks its been a harrowing experience with my NEW SCORPIO. After paying close to 10 lakhs for the new M Hawk Machine, it is proving to be a DUD Machine. The clutch of the vehicle has failed for the 5th time yesterday. This is despite the fact that each time it went to the dealership they had assured me that the problem has been sorted out completely. The last time it went to the workshop was on 28th June and i got the vehicle delivered to me at my house on 29th with a promise that the problem has been identified and rectified. But, to my dismay, the clutch gave up last night with my family in the car and stranded for help. It took almost an hour to gather my thoughts and get the damn vehicle moving and reach home.

I tried complaining to Mahindra and their response was someone will call me from the service dept. No one called me till now and i do not expect them to call me as well. The dealer ship people are on a high horse. They are least bothered about after sales and once the vehicle is sold their responsibility is over it this specific attitude piss me off. Fortunately, i understand the vehicle better than their service engineers. ( I am a test driver with one of the best known automotive companies in India).

I must also talk about some of the few good men in the dealership. They are genuine and wants to get my vehicle rectified. But they are not the one who are getting the vehicle done; so their knowledge about the mechanical parts of the vehicle is almost nil.

I am seriously planning to take Mahindra and G3 Motors to Consumer Court.

surinder singh dangi Mar 22, 2010

Sir,
          I have purchased my dream vehicle SCORPIO M-HAWK on 13/3/10 fro m/s SRI MOHAN MOTORS, ROHTAK, HARYANA.
          I was surprised to see the attitude / behavior of the concerned persons in the agency. I was delivered the vehicle with following defects :-
          1. Electrical lead missing from under the dvr. Seat.
          2. Remote for audio sterio missing.
          3. No body at the agency new / not trained about the electronic sensors and equipments.
          4. Alloy wheels having tool marks as the tyres were already changed with another vehicle.
          5. Tool kit missing completely.
          6. Manual for audio missing.
          7. IF YOU CAN GIVE THE TYRE DETAILS FROM COMPANY I CAN ASSUR YOU THAT THE TYRES ARE ALSO CHANGED.
          8. Last but not the least bill given was for 968000/- and the draft taken by my bankers was for 986000/-. Extended warranty of 2 years is 9999/- . where is my balance amount.
          When asked for the above difects the reason given was :-
          (SAAB KISI NE BADAL DIYA HOGA, DOOSRI VLX GAADI AAYEGI TO USKA NIKAAL KAR AAPKO DEDENGE)
          Somebody must have change these items, we will give you these items when we will receive another VLX scorpio for sale.
          ISN’T IT RIDICULAS
          s.s.dangi

Mahindra ScorpioPoor Delivery / Logistics Operations

To Mahindra Auto Team,
        This is a very serious concern that I have regarding the delivery of vehicles and lack in transparency between Mahindra and TVS.

Earlier, last month, I had booked for the new Scorpio Vlx - D.White from the Cochin Showroom. Upon booking, the sales person (who I suppose is a reasonable person in this deal) enquired at Palaghat and assured delivery of the vehicle within 2-3 weeks. He mentioned that the vehicle would be ready, even before, but did not assure the same. But we were happy with the time 2-3 weeks. People usually plan things in advance based on the expectation. (In my family, we get a new car like say once in 10 years - just mentioned to tell you how much we learned about the vehicle and how much passionate we are about the vehicle that we get also mentioning how less experienced we are in dealing with Car dealers). I planned my leave accordingly and it got skipped twice now. And now, the Sales person mentions that he has got absolutely NO IDEA as to when the vehicle will be delivered. Doesn't that sound absurd? No complaints regarding the sales person, since he has not got the proper communication regarding how many vehicles will reach the yard and when he can promise the delivery.

Four people whom I know directly or not have cancelled their booking of the new Scorpio, just due to this delay. God knows how many more have cancelled it. You see, it's like telling a small kid that you will get him an ice cream while in the park, and keep delaying it. Finally when you get him at ice cream when he is back at home, he may even throw it back at your face.

I donot mean any personal offense to anybody, but I am sure that the system of delivery / your process of Transportation and Logistics of the vehicles is INCOMPLETE somewhere. Else, there would not be a case where Cochin office informed the Palaghat office that they had a requirement for 2 white Vlx vehicles and they instead get 2 black Sle vehicles. I came to know this, when the sales person told that " If it was a black Sle, they could have delivered".

You see, I am not telling that Scorpio is the complete SUV, but for the price, it's a good deal and that's why many people opt for the car. But if you try to compromise the service that the company giveswith the quality of the car, you could start loosing a lot of valuable customers, especially at this time when the competition is high. Again, I am not cancelling the deal anyway. But I know 1 person who booked for a D.White Scorpio, cancelled it due to the delay, booked a Pearl white Tata Safari and is riding it around in town as I write this. See, most people don't really know a lot about engineering and vehicles. You delay one masterpiece in engineering to them, they but another piece (may be not a masterpiece). After all it's their money and they choose. Please don't loose out customers like this, if you really care for the company.
        There is an expectation set for such a customer when you see the vehicle in front. But, once you don't get the vehicle, this dies down. The Eagerness is killed and the Thrill is lost.1 unhappy customer means a lot of wasted business.

Being a well-wisher for the vehicle and the company, I request you to look into this issue, find out a solution and if necessary you may even contact me. I would be obliged to give you my views and possible solution, in case there is a problem.

• Mi
            michael hasan Sep 19, 2011

HI,
            i am Lawrence Michael choudary, my mahindra scorpio vlx car no is ka 20-p-0028 i purchased from karnataka
            Agnecis from manglore, my car being on accident and i put my car to repair for karnataka agnecis manglore, iput repair for car already passaway 5 month and they didnt touch yet, i purchase 3 scorpio from karnatka agnencis since when scorpio arrived, for me they are doing like this type of harassment, not repairing only keep the car, even they didnt touch, i have put bank installment 17000 per month, with out my car and no problem from my side insurance also is there i put advance money also insurance company also agreed for repair but why they are doing like that i dont know, so please take action,
            my cell no is [protected]

• Ge
            GERARD ANTHONY Apr 07, 2011

I AM ALSO FACING THE SAME ISSUE... I HOPE THE VEHICLE IS DELIVERED TO ME TODAY.

suburi May 16, 2010

I am Deepak Ranjan Sahu, from Angul, Orissa booked a Scorpio spl edition vide receipt No. 165 in the date 16.04.10 at Utkal Automobile Ltd. Bhubaneswar. As the sales manager committed me that i will get the vehicle on 17th May but he was wrong. Still I have not got the vehicle, but now the sales manager says you will get that after 25th May.

So it is only the waste of time . If I book a car for my continence and for the delay of the vehicle i am suffering, then why should I purchase the Vehicle. So this is the request letter for the Mahindra company to deliver my vehicle as soon as possible.

Deepak Ranjan Sahu
            Angul
            Orissa

Manoj May 27, 2009

It has been almost two months now that I booked a Vlx model at TVS Trichur with a promise of delivery within two weeks. Now it is more than two months with no favourable reply from either the dealer or the company. Surprisingly the draft on loan amount has been passed and the first instalment due soon. Have even booked a fancy no. with the deadline of getting registered coming close. Mahindra has to improve a lot on customer care and open up with the custmers to keep in business... don't know what lies with its new venture Tech Mahindra...Hope it doesn't end up like Satyam!!!

Mahindra - ScorpioSreering Wheel wobbling

The scorpio, which am driving now is my second scorpio. i bought my first scorpio in 2004 & bought new version of scorpio in the very first week of it's launch in 2005. Ever since i bought the new version i am facing a problem of wobbling of steering wheel starting [protected]@ 80 Kms. Every time at the time of servicing of the said vehicle, i lodge the said complaint at Bhasin Motors. it has been nearly 2 years but the problem of the wobbling of steering wheel has not been rectified. Am forced to take this complaint of mine to the consumer court.

It is a big deterrent factor for me to recommend Scorpio to anyone.

Mahindra ScorpioFaulty engine parts!

I own a scorpio 2006 model no is DL3cas-1229. I am regularly making complaints about this from the first service when i purchased this vehicle. The problem is that the red light of engine comes while driving, which is highly unsafe because the engine stops while driving, no power steering works and no brakes which becomes very risky on highways and in traffic.

We have made complaints in all services but always they say that either you have used wrong diesel or you change the oil filter. They changed the oil filter 3 times in last 5000 kms, and that too at my cost but again the complaint is continuing!!!

Mahindra ScorpioPoor manufacturing quality

I have purchased new scorpio last year it was third class vehicle rusting problem occur on first month. The rear wheel come out with axle while driving and there is fire in vehicle.

Very poor service from dealer sri durga automobiles. My friend advise me to go to consumer court agnst mnfr quality.

• Dl
                  dl3cas3750 Mar 12, 2011

I am going through an equally bad experience with Mahindra Motors.
                  Please see the communication below to understand the pain I am going through...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi

See this is what I suffer by owning a scorpio and expecting for a reasonable level of service standards.
                  I have not received my car as yet without any intimation from Bhasin Motors or Mahindra.

I also called up and texted (sms’ed) Mr, / Col. G. K. Singh (Works Manager at Bhasin Motors) at his mobile number @ [protected] but with no response.

I am really happy to own a performing car like Scorpio but real sad to see the pathetic response from the company and the dealership both on the service standards.

I am clueless on what to do now and since I have bought this car, anyhow I have to drive it for few years as I cannot afford to change car so soon within a year of its (so-called proud) purchase.

You can very well see that how it has taken my sleep away that I am bound to write mail at this odd hours at 2358 hours (mid-night).

I am really clueless.

I have no options but to use a commercial cab / taxi service to perform my daily chores. I will definitely look forward to the bill reimbursement.
                  (I am no more proud owner of my SCORPIO)

Sent: 12 March 2011 20:57
                  To: [email protected]; [email protected]
                  Cc: [email protected]; 'Bhasin Motors'

Dear Shobhit / Concerned

Forwarding this mail at 8.58pm after waiting till 8.30pm which was the time committed for delivery.
                  My Saturday (which just comes twice a month ie 2nd and 4th one as holiday) has been spoilt as I cannot move out.

I will help Bhasin Motors and Mahindra responsible for any mode of transportation I hire for my movement tomorrow.
                  Please let me know to whom I should produce the cab bills for reimbursement and also what remedy the principal company Mahindra and its service partner Bhasin Motors will be giving for the inconvenience I have suffered today and maybe tomorrow.

From: Manish Agrawal [mailto:removed]]
                  Sent: 12 March 2011 19:34

Dear Concerned / Shobhit

It has become a routine to me now.
                  Today I had given my scorpio for servicing and as usual (trademarked service standards) the below-mentioned pain areas:

- Despite giving clear cut instructions that the key should not be left in the car, it was left thrice and everytime the window beeding was taken out to open the door and take the key out. I am really very finicky about this (Sorry, if you are not and I beg to and happily would choose to differ) and if you can read this entire chain of communication in this very mail, you will understand this.

- During last servicing I had my wheel balancing and alignment done, on which I have complaints. Why in one single instance everything is done (though communicated always that it has been done perfectly : Blatant Lie)

- It has been a routine that whenever I give my car for servicing (always at authorised service station ie Bhasin Motors) just to ensure that I get the best for my car, I never get the best except for repeated calls, subsequent visits for corrective measures / complaints and taking unwanted pain and tensions on my head.

- I was told in the afternoon at around 3 pm that the car would be delivered to me latest by 5pm. And when I checked at 5pm I was told that it would reach me by 6.30pm and when again I checked out at 7pm after long wait, I was told that it would reach me by 8.30pm (Yet I have not received: time now 7.35pm
                  My concern on this is because of:
                  • I cannot thoroughly check at the time of taking delivery
                  • I cannot take a test drive and make out the things done of which I had complained
                  • I had plans for this Saturday evening which has gone awry

I am really serious about the way I always treated from a reputed brand (read Mahindra) authorised service centre. Leave aside all the jargons of customer satisfaction, it’s always a pain that I get by trusting so-called trusted Mahindra Partners.

I do not know whether I will get any response from you or not as the history itself has proved that, nothing happens on genuine customer concerns / feedback, and life goes on at Bhasin Motors: Definitely Bhasin Motors is not going to lose anything if an individual like me stops visiting them.

But this issue of genuine concern and customer satisfaction would always be questioned by such kind of pathetic response.

Let me accept that I have become hopeless and do not expect any radical changes from Bhasin Motors as it has never happened during my past relationship with them for almost a year, the day when I had purchased by car from them.

But yes, as a responsible citizen, I am sending a letter of complaints to national service head, national sales head with a copy to the chairman.

From: Manish Agrawal [mailto:removed]]
                  Sent: 03 February 2011 14:18

Dear Customer Care

Again an example of carelessness.
                  Today, have received the Top Gear card with the wrong name spelling.

The card spells the name as “Shikee Upadhya” which should be “SHIKHEE UPADHYA”

Now tell me, what needs to be done now.

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
                  Sent: 29 January 2011 15:15

Dear Mr. Agrawal,

We have taken a note of your concern and advised our concern team to address the same.

Sent: Friday, January 28, 2011 7:42 PM
                  To: CUSTOMERCARE
                  Cc: JAIN SHOBHIT

Hi

Please let me know what do I need to do for the name correction on the “Top Gear” membership card.
                  Also send me details on this membership benefits.

The name that I have received on card “ Shikha Upadhya” which has to be “Shikhee Upadhya”

Manish

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
                  Sent: 11 January 2011 17:15

Dear Mr. Agarwal,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you. We are requesting our Customer Care Manager in Delhi Area Office Mr. Shobhit Jain to get in touch with you and take appropriate measures as required. Kindly bear with us in the meanwhile.

Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2011 4:45 PM
                  To: KRISHNAN RAGHAV
                  Cc: CUSTOMERCARE

Dear Raghav

Finally after lots of persistent and follow-ups, the fog lamp kit was changed. Though it ate up my entire day standing at the Bhasin Motors, I was happy that long months of follow-ups brought some fruit (read response)...

But, you know what next ...??

Few days back, during a general check I found that again there was some water / dew inside the fog lamp.
                  Again I called up the Bhasin Motors, and was surprised with the response.

I was told that, the replacing fog lamp was from the same defective lot and I need to wait for another few weeks for getting the corrected fog lamps from Mahindra facility.

Is this how your customer services department run? Are we Mahindra Scorpio owners are supposed to take one day out every week do some thankless pastime sitting at the dealership / service centre??
                  It would have been better if they could have told me that the fog lamps which they are replacing are from the same defective lot and it’s better to wait for few more days than to be happy and kill some of our precious time??
                  Really ridiculous !!

Apart from this, I have few other complaints and concerns, viz (and these are either out of the same long pending list or created every time the car visits the service centre):

- Problem in the back door (fifth one) locking system. It’s not working and I have checked with Nippon whose guy after inspecting said that the switch which has the problem is supplied by Mahindra and it’s the service centre, which would get it corrected. When I contacted service centre they said that it’s the security system supplier problem..
                  So, the problem still hangs in between without any solution

- After months’ of follow-ups on the gear shift problem, finally I got a call from Bhasin Motors that they have got the gear set from Mahindra and I should send my Scorpio to get it fitted. After sending it and waiting for one full day., in late evening I was told that there was no need for changing as they have done some adjustment and it should not give me any further problem. It’s fine, if the problem is corrected but the bigger issue is the information gap... I should have told about this earlier itself and not at the time of taking delivery. I am also told that I need to drive for next 5k kilometres and if in case I face some problem then again they would call my call for changing the gear kit...
                  Now this has made me insecure in terms of the health of my engine and the overall performance and I drive with a sense of in-security not with the confidence which I used to have previously.. Is, there anyone who can understand this ordeal of a consumer, please...??

- After coming from the service station (after 5 th service), I don’t know what has been done to my gear lock lever, it’s not locking up. Perhaps, at the service station, someone has moulded it for whatever checking / correction and did not put it in the previous alignment.
                  This talks about the carelessness and the apathy the customer services have...
                  The entire dashboard and the gear cabinet had marks of grease which is not expected from the authorised service professional. They act as if local road side village mechanics who neither understand the meaning of customer services and hygiene or are demanded the same.

- After long follow-ups on phone, e-mails and personal meetings (with you Mr. Raghav too), I got the membership card of “Top Gear” but again as usual, how could it be satisfying the correct...
                  The name on the card is wrong / mis-spelt
                  The key chain received with that is rusted
                  ----- Should I again start doing follow-ups for name correction after months of follow-ups for the membership card??

- Even after repeated reminders / instructions (had gone to the extent of taking pain of writing it in bold letters on the service request) for not leaving the key inside the car, it was left inside thrice in one single day and every time some “engineering” was done replacing window beeds, pulling out the window glass (which has not lots of scratches on it) to get the car opened. The door has become hard now with many scratches on the window and the side door.

There might be thousands of people who do not mind couple of scratches or whether the door is hard or is working properly, but I am a bit different. I love my Scorpio and hate people playing with it ruthlessly at the service centre. Their job is to take proper care, attention to details and keep the consumer happy and satisfied (of which I never get any feel)

So far, I was of the view that, the car is pretty safe if I lock it, now my confidence in it’s security system / mechanism has completely shaken. I have already lost one brand new car and don’t want to take any chances again. Need some explanation on this from the customer services department of Mahindra (and not Bhasis Motors).

Every time I give my car to service centre, I get some new surprise in terms of some hanging wire somewhere, the lost fixtures like car perfume and idol on dashboard etc.

Is there any redressal to these teething problems or do I need to live with it, just because now I have bought the car..???

Thanks & regards

Sent: 08 November 2010 17:16
                  Subject: Re: Fog Lamp Kit Repalcement by Mahindra for Scorpio

Hi Raghav

It was nice speaking with you today.
                  I will be waiting for your revert on fog lamps kit change, please try doing so at the earliest.

My other concerns and requests are:

1. Top Gear Membership
                  2. Bad service quality at Bhasin Motors. Since beginning (till now ie 4th service @ 20k kms) I have been serviced by Bhasin Motors itself, but petty problems like;
                  2.1 Not explaining the work done
                  2.2 Bad cleaning job
                  2.3 Despite reminders for past 15k kms, no heed on the wind shield cleaning which has got few small spots
                  2.4 Mal-functioning (or requires a better explanation) of Turbo functioning
                  2.5 Un-educated and not-concerned service staff
                  2.6 Everytime I complaint of something it has been trend that though that particular problem has been solved but something else related crops up.. This talks about the carelessness of the staff regarding quality service standards

Request you to look into this and resolve.

[removed}

On [protected]:03, [email protected] wrote:
                  Dear Mr. Agrawal,

Thanks for writing to us and I’m sorry for the delay in contacting you.

As per our discussion, I shall look into your concerns regarding availability of Fog Lamps.
                  As soon as the parts are available at our dealer M/s Bhasin Motors, we shall communicate the same to you over phone.

Your concern regarding Top Gear form that you were unable to fill online despite assistance from our dealer is also noted.
                  The same shall be looked into by our concerned team who will revert back to you with a final solution as soon as possible.

Regards,
                  Raghav

Sent: Saturday, November 06, 2010 10:51
                  Cc: CUSTOMERCARE; KRISHNAN RAGHAV
                  Subject: Re: Fog Lamp Kit Repalcement by Mahindra for Scorpio

Dear Mr. Raghav

Will be waiting for any revert from your end.

Wish you and your family a very happy and prosperous Diwali

On [protected]:17, Manish Agrawal wrote:
                  Thanks for your revert.
                  I will be waiting

On [protected]:16, [email protected] wrote:
                  Dear Mr. Agrawal,

We are sorry for the delay. This E-mail is copied to Mr. Raghav Krishnan for necessary actions. Please bear with us in the meanwhile.

Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2010 12:52 PM
                  To: CUSTOMERCARE
                  Subject: Fwd: Fog Lamp Kit Repalcement by Mahindra for Scorpio

Request for a revert from your end.

Manish

-------- Original Message --------
                  Subject: Fog Lamp Kit Repalcement by Mahindra for Scorpio
                  Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2010 22:46:30 0530
                  From: Manish Agrawal <removed]>

Reply-To: removed]

Dear Customer Care

As decided by Mahindra, the fog lamp kit has to be changed of my Scorpio (DL 3C AS 3479).
                  I have been doing follow-ups for past approx 2 months for getting this done, but everytime I approach "Bhasin Motors" I get the response that it's not there in stock and I will be called as soon as the stock from Mahindra reaches them.

What inside information I have got at Bhasin Motors is though they are getting the complete replacement kit from Mahindra, they are changing for the vehicles of their near and dear ones, not following the customer queue as per the car purchase date.

Request you to look into it and get this done for my Scorpio.

surinder singh dangi Mar 22, 2010

Sir,
                  1. Electrical lead missing from under the dvr. Seat.
                  2. Remote for audio sterio missing.
                  5. Tool kit missing completely.
                  6. Manual for audio missing.
                  When asked for the above difects the reason given was :-
                  ISN’T IT RIDICULAS
                  S.S.DANGI

• Bb
                  B.Balakrishnan Nov 17, 2008

I am based at chennai, Tamilnadu.I have purchased my new mahindra scorpio vlx, white dated 30/10/08 from M.P.L> Automobiles Agency Private Limited, Ampa Manor, 107/1, NelsonManickam Road, Chennai-6000029 . My invoice number is MUV/20307/08-09.

Initially when i visited the car in the showroom, i noticed that the sticker on the car was peel-off at the front right& was not pasted properly.When i asked the manager in MPL Motors, chennai-29 regarding this problem, he accepted the problem &had written the problem in the carbon sheetof the delivery challanwith the ink pen.He also gave a word that they will change the stickers after they get from thane, Maharastra.

within a week from the date of purchase, i went to MPL Motors at 6.30pm with a problem that the image in the reverse sensor mirror appears doubly.The service advisor v.rajesh mobile no:[protected] at MPL Motors inspected the car along with one of their car technician. he also noticed the same problem and he conveyed the problem to the manager at MPL Motors. The manager himself have accepted the problem, but he is not giving it in the written form & also did not take any speedy steps to solve my problems yet.Due to this manufacturing defect, my driver while taking reverse in my car hit a santro behind.A case was also filed in Thirumangalam police station for the same.I have proof for that. i have given a compensation for the santro owner.

Till date my sticker problem & reverse sensor mirror image problem is not yet solved.Also i have no proper response from the MPL Motors. Also they are not giving it in the written form.

My experience with your MPL Motors authorised dealers is very poor.I have invested 11 lacs for my scorpio. I suffered a lot while driving with this reverse sensor mirrror image problems due to which i had a police station experience. so I kindly request you to take immediate action for my problems.

I need my problems to be rectified immediately& also i need it in written form from your MPL Motors authorised dealer. I need a compensation for which i paid at the police station& also for my mental pressure&for the wastage of my time.
                  Also i have filed a petition regarding the same at consumer court.

Satish Dhawan Sep 17, 2008

I totally agree.

In my case after having gone thru the pain of purchasing a vehicle with out accessories from Mahindra, wherein the dealers force you to buy vehicles with acessories (priced x 2 times of market).
                  I am now a proud owner this vehicle A SCORPIO with the much acclaimed Tommahawk Engine that just six months and not yet in second service making groaning sounds on clutching.

To top all this, right on the higway this "groaning" clutch collapsed.

Two days, several calls to their helpline where no one picks the phone, I am being told that that this is a manufacturing defect and that it will sorted out, but I need to pay towing charges from West Delhi to NOIDA.

Thanks Mahindra, I pay Rs.11 lacs for your R&D and now you want me to pay you R&D annuity as well.

Cheers,

Satish Dhawan
                  Chief Executive
                  RESOLVE

• Sh
                  shivdeep Baliyan Aug 28, 2008

im Shivdeep Baliyan from C-34 Rajpur Khurd Extn. New Delhi M- [protected], [protected], i have purched one Mahindra Scarpio SLX from Basin Moters in South Ex part-1, New Delhi. Vehical No. DL-3c AS-2836, Bearing Ch. no. MA1TB2BSL72G87373, Engeen No. BS74G42536, Colour-A3MISSLVER,
                  Problem- Colour difect on the right side window in my scarpio
                  complant soveral time for the same to Basin moters but no Action has been taken till today you are here by requested to take a immed. action to slowed my problem.

Shivdeep Baliyan

Mahindra & Mahindra's Dealers and their Workshop — Poor service!

I regret to inform you that your dealership's handling of my New Scorpio SLX that I had bought in...

Mahindra You're not married and hence not eligible

I'm staying in Bangalore and recently visited the furniture showroom exhibit (by Yatra exhibit) in the Kanteerava indoor stadium. I was asked to fill in my name and number for some lucky draw in which I was selected as one of the winners (one for kitchen set and the other for some vacation). A lady on behalf of Mahindra vacations calls from +[protected] and starts the usual gibberish and when I informed her that I was not allowed to collect the kitchen set as I'm single (which is absurd because the Yatra thinks that single people do not cook), she confirms that I'm not eligible for the vacation too as I am not married. Why do these ###s ask us to participate in these draws in the first place.

• Yu
                    Yugal Singh Feb 11, 2019

I am located in stateof Bihar. I will like to refurbish my jeep. It needs top cover, front seatsand other cosmetic repairs. Please advise the right place to go and where the parts for jeep can be obtained.
                    I thank you for any assistance.
                    Sincerely
                    Yugal K. Singh

• Ba
                    barun64 Jan 28, 2009

Members complain of resort unavailability during peak seasons, and a waiting period for some of their resort destinations. There has also been charges of excess profiteering, not providing enough services to members etc. There are around 70 cases pending in various consumer courts and one criminal case against Club Mahindra for cheating.
                    Club Mahindra is a Cheater. They just trap customers with false promises.
                    How do they cheat?
                    1. Their representatives will ask you to fill-up a coupon with your address and phone number.
                    2. They will call everyone telling him he is a winer in the lucky draw and ask him to collect a free holiday package from their office.
                    3. If you go there, they will talk about(all are lies) some aluring offers/ packages with Rs. [protected]. They will ask you to provide one account / card number for this payment. They will also ask you sign on a document for this offer. Now you are trapped!!.
                    4. You actually signed on their membership form with a membership amount of 3-4 lacs. EMIs will be charged to you (you already have authorised them by signing the document and disclosing you card/ account number).
                    5. You will come to know about this fraud after 1-2 months after recieving the wellcome kit.
                    6. Now the 2nd phase of the trap: If you go for the cancellation, they will tell you as per rule you have to cancel your membership within 10 days after applying the membership. But you can only know that you have been cheated after 1-2 months of applying the membership.
                    7. Now the harasment and pain. You will do lot of follow-ups, but you will not get the money back easily.
                    Please spread this awareness and don't get into the trap of Club Mahindra!! Don't even fill-up the coupon.

Sachin M Jun 06, 2008

I am staying in pune. A few days ago I had visited Premier Plaza in Chinchwad, pune and some Club Mahindra guy approached me with a small form to be filled for a lucky draw. Today I got a call from a lady at Club Mahindra that my name got selected through the lucky draw. She asked me whether I am married even though I had clearly check marked the Unmarried field in the form. Then why is there a reason to call me n tell me about the holiday and also tell me taht i am not eligible for the holiday because i am unmarried? I am anyways going to getmarried on next month 15th. I told them the same and I can use it as a honeymoon pakage, whihc would be a remarkable gift from club Mahindra to me! The lady's response was pale and she just hung-up the ph saying she ll come back after speaking to her manager, whihc I am sure she would never.