Our Zylo EA GJ-1-BV-7788 WE SENDING OUR VEHICLE AT PUNJAB AUTO AHMEDABAD. AFTER CHEKING SERVICE ADVISER YOUR VEHICLE HAAVE JOINT CENTRE BEARING & JOINT CHOKDI PROBLEMS.
YOU HAVE TO REPLACE IT.
PL.IMMEDIATELY ANSWER TO
BUT, VEHICLE RUNNING ONLY K.M. 1, 60, 000. IT NOT POSSIBLE IS THIS RUNNING K.M. IT IS WEEK MANUFACTURING EUIPMENT FILTERING XYLO IN AHMEDABAD OUR TRAVELS ASSCOIATION MORE THAN 100 ZYLO IN ONE SHOT. ALL ZYLO HAVE SUM & SUM PROBLEM REGARDING MANUFACTURING DEFACT & PUNJAB AUTOMOBILES ANSWER IS NET WELL. WE ALL ARE UUHAPPY WITH ZYLO WITH MAHINDRA & WITH PUNJAB AUTOMOBILES.
sO, PLEASE SO NEEDFULL & HELP US.
KABRA TRAVEKS AGENCY
MR. HEMANT KABRA
M: [protected], [protected]
Dear sir Last two week back purchased a mahindra xylo from haldwani (Uttrakhand) mahalakxmi motors. After...
Hello, hope so u seriously take my complaint, I mr govind bhanushali, has given car for servicingat Avis motors, Mahindra & mahindra reputed services centre, result i got ismy left rear door which was damaged has been succesfully replaced but not fitted and also my rear speaker is mispalced which cost rs 1500/- i called up Mr, Rajesh Pandey i think ample no of times butonly thing i got is (dekhta hu puchta hu }, my horn is also not working properly since i serviced my new car at Avis motors, kindly look into the matter and revert also i need my speaker back.
Person at Avis Motor : Rajesh Pandey & Mr.Mohan
Our contact Details ! Govind v Bhanushali
[protected] / [protected]
Tarun aggarwal &associates
Consultant & advocates: delhi high court
Registration no: d - 786 / 03
Ref: no. : dated: -
1. Mahindra & mahindra ltd.
Through its director / managing director
G. M. Bhaosale marg,
Worli, mumbai - 400018.
2. Shiva auto care india pvt ltd
Through its director / managing director
88 f - i - e patparganj industrial area,
Under instruction of my client sh. Ajab singh s / o sh. Horam r / o 22, pachola mohalla, jaunapur village delhi - 47, do here by serve you this legal notice with the following facts:
1. That my above said client purchased a mahindra make scorprio vlx - a / b model, chasis no. Rd12b002599, engine no. Hfb4e35792 from the addressee no. 2 on 25. 05. 2011 vide invoice no. Sa / inv12c000153 / 11 - 12, cash recipt no. 0623 for rs. 11, 93, 700 / - (Eleven lac ninety three thousand seven hundred only) with assurance that the same is brand new and in good working condition and having no any type of defect.
2. That at the time of purchase mr. Deepak kashyap who is the sales manager of the addressee no. 2 assured my client that the mahindra scorprio is the best one and induce to my client for purchase the same.
3. That immediate after the purchase of the above said scorprio, my client is facing too much problems due to the manufacturing defect in the above said vehicle like 5th gear not working, micro hybrid not working, central locking is not working and all off sudden speed down from 60 km / h to 20 km / h and than pick up problem etc. Etc. For which on 27. 05. 2011, my client inform to sh. Deepak kashyap who is the sales manager and sh. Munish dewan g. M. Sales of the addressee no. 2.
4. That thereafter sh. Deepak kashyap and sh. Munish dewan after checking the problems in the brand new scorprio smartly told to my client that these are minor problems and can be repaired easily by our service station and advised to my client to go at service station.
5. That on 16. 06. 11, when my client went to the service station of the addressee no. 2 at plot no. 61 / 3, site iv, sahibabad industrial area, distt, ghaziabad u. P. And disclosed the problems then some minor problems were removed and some major problems like fifth gear not working, hybrid not working etc were not resolve. On 25. 06. 11 when again my client visited the service station of the addressee no. 2, it was revealed to my client that the 5th gear problem was solved after changing the gear box. Than my client understand that the brand new scorprio purchased by my client is defected one and the brand new defected mahindra scorprio was sold by the addressee no. 2.
6. That my client made the complaint to the addressee no. 2 as well as addressee no. 1 regarding the sale of manufactured defected brand new scorprio and demanded replacement of the said vehicle. But despite the various request and demands you both the addressee did not fulfill the demand of my client till date.
7. That my client says that due to the manufacturing defected scorprio sold to my client, my client is suffering great mental agony.
8. That as the addressee no. 1 assured each and every customer who purchased his vehicle is good and checked by the authorized person of the addressee no. 1. Even than the manufactured defected scorpio was sold out to my client and cheated the hard core money of my client by selling the manufactured defected above said scorprio.
9. That my client says that seeing the goodwill and reputation of the addressee no. 1, my client purchased the mahindra scorprio but due to this reason the addressee no. 1 lost his faith and if his problem will not be solve than the addressee no. 1 completely lost his faith and goodwill in the market.
10. That my client says that he paid his hard core money for purchased of new scorprio instead of purchase of defected scorprio or repaired piece.
11. That my client demanding both of you that either change the above said vehicle or return the entire money of my client with in seven days.
12. That my client is also demanding rs. One lac for facing mental agony and damages.
13. That my client requested you through this legal notice that my client do not want to go on controversy and want to resolve the matter as my client is having blind faith in your company’s goodwill and reputation of the addressee no 1 and in future also if his problem will be solve, the reputation will remain same as at the time of purchasing the your band name vehicle.
You both are hereby finally called upon either replace the above said mahindra scorprio or return the entire money with in seven days. You both are further liable to pay and called upon to pay rs. 1, 00, 000 / - (One lac only) on account of mental agony and damages to my client with in seven days of the receipt of this notice. Failing which my aforesaid client shall be constrained to take appropriate legal action / proceedings in the courts of law at your risk and cost, which please note. Please further note you both may also be prosecuted on account of cheating under section 406 / 420 indian penal code also. You both are also liable to pay rupees 5, 100 / - for legal notice charges to my client.
Court add: f - 508, lawyer’s chambers, karkardooma courts, delhi - 32
: d - 421, lawyer’s chambers, karkardooma courts, delhi - 32
: c - 95 - 96, c. L. Joseph block, opp. Post office tis hazari courts, delhi - 54
Mobile: [protected], [protected], e - mail: [protected]@rediffmail.com
Dear Sir, I am working in Collections for ICICI bank where have lot of travelling, i had back pain where i had to purchase duro and now i am totally dissappointed on all the parameter and giving the vehicle for almost 5 times to service there is no improvment and at the same time no receprocation from service centre. At this moment of time am totally annoyed with the services.Pl help in this matter as economically also am getting hampered with the avreage of the bike and there is fear in mind that it will get stuck any moment. Pl help in this sitatation.
thanks and regards,
ADD : 1 A, Somnath Soc, Nr PNB, Maninagar East, Ahmedabad
This is to update you all genteleman that I was under impression that Mahindra and Mahindra is a prestigious company and brand. But its really sad that I was under wrong impression. I have purchased a Scorio Automatic Car last year in month of March. The car number is DL 7CK -5103. I have given Car at one of your service center Shiva auto care at Saibabad which is in Ghaziabad UP. since last ten days I am struggling to get the service of the car done as we are not able to change the gear of the car after 3 No and also the RPM get shooted up automatically. We keep on following on daily basis with these peoples out here but they have refused to get it cross checked. as they are telling they don't have technician availble for Automatic car.
Do let me know what needs to be done further. I have buy three more cars but I feel helpless on this.
Need an immediate intervention to get the car issue sorted out.
i m ajay kumar s/o nain singh belong to vill.pali, distt. baghpat,
i have purchased a scorpio automatic, black colour from your dealer
"Koncept Automobiles Pvt Ltd.
No. B-2/16, Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi Noida-110029
Phone: 011-[protected] "
on dt. 10 april 2010 i have purchased it which no. is UP17E1717.
so, madam/sir come to the point and that is that my scorpio isn't
start from 02-06-2011 morning and after many call on your customer
care that no. is [protected] and [protected] i havnt receive till now
any help from your side. now my scorpio is on the road near vill.
chauhan joshi, near bahalgarh, distt. sonipat. haryana and also my
little children is trouble face with it.
my driver name is praveen and contact no. is-[protected].
pls try to understand my problem and solve it.
i will be very obliged to you.
Hi All, Beware of mahindra Satyam, Don't Join Mahindra Satyam in USA, if you have any Option. The BIG problem in MAH Satyam is that they are Purely Indian company working in USA and all the HR and Management sitting in India who don't know anything about USA. They expect you to work in Indian way, which is totally different that USA.
During The job offer they will promise you a lot of things but later will not even bother to reply for that Promise. EG Relocation, Vacation etc.
You Have to send emails everyday and wait for at least a Day to reply as India has opposite time to US, if you get a reply back, then you are LUCKY, as they don't bother to Reply.
They have lots of Locks for a simple process and make you feel like you beg for a Day OFF if you want.
There Salary Package and Benefits are ALSO Horrible.
VERY WORST to work in USA culture.
Logan Service Center: Shiva Auto Car (India) Pvt. Ltd, Surya Nagar Ghaziabad (UP)
I had given my petrol car to your service center on 18th May 2011 for starting problem check. They assured me to get the job done by 19th May.
On 19th when I called them to know the status they told me that there is some defect with car’s alternator, which requires repairing. Later they told me that its child parts are not available so they will replace the alternator.
Again called them to know progress on alternator, they told me that they do not have required part and they are sourcing this part from other dealers or from Nasik.
Yesterday they told me that that “we do not have any update on availability of part and we will let you know as and when we receive the part”.
My car is lying there for the last 8 days and nobody is there to tell me the status of part replacement/ repair etc. expected date...no commitment. There is no escalation mechanism.
What I should do now?
Can you please look into the issue and let me know the status?
I am a prospective customer of Mahindra Xylo. I have paid the down payment and the cheque for the complete amount has been disbursed from my bank to the dealer 3 weeks ago based on the promise given by the dealer that the vehicle will be delivered on March 25th, but the Vehicle is not delivered yet. I have paid the down payment by getting a personal loan and have been paying interest for it.
There have been several attempts to understand the status but the dealers (Lakshmi Ganapathi Dealers, Warangal, AP) have been making false promises every day and they are not even providing an update and communication on the status. They have mentioned that there is no proper co-ordination between the plant and dealer. Knowing the reputation of Mahindra & Mahindra I cannot believe that there would be an issue with the plant or manufacturing. I would like to get this issue escalated to the upper management before I proceed with a legal action.
Please do let me know the escalation manager/point of contact. Appreciate any help that you provide me regarding this. Thank you!
I OWN A MAHINDRA SCORPIO VLX, WHICH WAS SENT TO KONCEPT MAHINDRA SECTOR- 2 NOIDA(MAHINDRA CAR DEALER AND SERVICE STATION) ON 16TH OF MARCH DUE A PROBLEM OF IGNITION.
FOR THE WHOLE 20 DAYS THE SUPERVISOR RESPOSIBLE FOR MY CAR TOLD ME THAT THEY ARE TRYING TO DIAGNOSE THE PROBLEM EVERY THIRD DAY THEY TOLD US A DIFFERNT STORY FIRST THEY TOLD US THE PROBLEM IS DUE THE ECU ( ELECTRONIC CONTROLL UNIT) THEY CHANGED IT THEN THEY TOLD US THAT THE PROBLEM IS IN THE NOZZLE THEN THEY TOLD US THAT THE PROBLEM IS IN THE TIMMING THEY KEPT ON CHANGING THE PARTS AND TODAY THEY TOLD US THAT THE PROBLEM IS IN THE CONNECTING ROD AND TILL DATE THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO DIAGNOSE THE PROBLEM AND KEEP ON TELLING US THAT THEY ARE TRYING TO FIND OUT THE EXACT PROBLEM I THINK AFTER SOME TIME THEY WILL CHAGE ALLE THE PARTS BUT WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FIND OUT THE PROBLEM I HAVE REGITERED THE COMPLAINT TO MAHINDRA CUSTOMER CARE OFFICE TWICE BUT THEY ARE ALSO NOT GIVING AND RESPONSE .
EVEN BEFOR E THIS INCIDENCE, AFTER THE LAST SERVICE OF MY CAR, WE SUFFERED A ENGINE HEATING PROBLEM ON THE SAME DAY WE GOT THE CAR BACK FROM SERVICE STATION AND THE PROBLEM WAS DURING SERVICE ONE OF THE MECHANIC IN THE SERVICE STATION FORGOT TO TIGHTUP THE HOSE PIPE DURING SERVICE .
vechile no :- up16 s 6147
dealer of dehradun is refuse to accept the top gear card no 92JI9116 as he said that he is not aware about this card...
may be knowingly or so...
so get him train / inform /or take this card back ...
thanx and regards,
We have given a Mahindra car No. PB-02-BE-0006 for service to Universal motors on 07.03.11. in the name of Mahatma NDL, Namak Mandi, Amritsar. But after a day we have visited the showroom for delivery of car and shocked to see the condition of car was totally damaged and how it is possible. We have given car only for service without any scrach but in the showroom car was totally damaged. Please tell us that what kinds of services are being provided to customer by companies showrooms. Inspite of customer services provider you company showrooms are given harrasments to their customers. The matter was also taken up with Mr. G.M . Ramesh, showroom Manager for settlement but he also mishaved us and used abused language. He know that this car is in the name of Regious society but he used abused language. So kindly look into the matter immediately and settle our matter .
For further information please contact
Mr. Ashwani Mobile No. [protected]
To, Email: [protected]@mahindra.com
M/s Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (Automobile Sector), Mahindhra Tower
2A, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi-110066
M/s Sanjay Automotive (Dealer code: S012231)
16/5, Main Mathura Road, Faridabad, Haryana. (Cont. no. [protected], 0129-[protected])
Subject: Notice cum Request for Replacement of Company Defective Auto.
In New Purchase Mahindra Champion Load Carrier CNG
I Naresh Kumar S/o Shri Nat Ram, I have purchase a new (3-wheeler) Mahindra Champion Load Carrier-CNG from M/s Sanjay Automotive (Dealer code: S012231), Faridabad.
Retail Invoice / Bill no.: SM/ 4675/10-11, Dated: 15-11-2010
With Hire Purchase by: Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services Ltd. Delhi
Chassis No. MA1LD2FGFA5J14754, Eng. No. A0F0358467, Colour: Green
This vehicle has been rejected & failed at the time of registration & inspection by Authority Inspector at Authority Motor Vehicle Registering Authority, New Delhi. Dated 15-11-2010, due to chassis no. not proper from your end which we have not detected earlier. It’s was re-constructed after melting a part with damage.
After that, I am also check the Vehicle and find out auto Right Side Base Frame is not proper. Its base vehicle frame was hammered after damage the right side of wheel upper channel frame at your end.
So that the vehicle is very dangerous for me to drive. The vehicle has manufacturing defect and your Company & Dealer cheat with me and my money with sale of accidental vehicle.
I have also complaint in your customer care helpline no.[protected] to Mr. Rahul
My Complaint No.: JK24/0053 Dt.24-11-2010, I had discus with sales Dealer-Faridabad Mr. Manish, Mr. Umesh, & Mahindra Financer Co. Mr. Vivek and both office staff but they have not given me any sesaifectory reply.
So that I am again requesting to you with written letter to both party. Please pay my total money as refund to me or replace of this vehicle as soon as possible.
Naresh Kumar S/o Shri Nat Ram
Mobile No. [protected], [protected]
Address: E-378/1, SANJAY COLONEY, OKHLA PHASE-2, NEW DELHI-110020
Ref reply c/o Email ID: [protected]@rediffmail.com
This is to bring into your notice that M/s Sonali Motors, Dealer, Mahindra motors, Patna is giving bad treatment to their customers.
I had purchased a newLogan from this dealer on Jun .2009 .
1. I complained of poor mileage & poor pick up to the workshop manager & he inspected it & said it was normal and service engineer said 15 KM /litter is enough .
2. After 5000 KM running, 1 litter Mobil shortage .
Several time complaining service center not responded. Strict action should be taken against such persons who harass the consumers.
Avinash Chandra Verma
Viom Network Ltd.
(TATA Subsidiary Co.)
we have given our Scorpio for servicing in the service center
Sai Service Station Ltd
Shakti Insulated Wire Compound
Tel No -[protected]
Work Shop No -022 [protected] on 17.09.2010 for servicing, initial they have quotation 9000 rs which comprises mounting pad Change-3500/-, Hub Greasing Rs. 3500/-, Wheel Aliment & Door Noise door Setting Rs. 3000/- & General service it was committed by them 2 days till 4 days no response & Update the status, while on approaching them on 6th day they have given the delivery with the invoice 10173/- without putting mounting pad & also advice to replace the battery immediate. however when was given for service battery was totally running condition.
it was never expect such poor service for mahindra cars form there service franchise we have lost confidence on mahindra cars now.
we had one more bad experience with AVS Motors andheri (Mahindra Salas & Service dealer )
This is to inform you that I am writing this letter with profound grief on my experience in purchasing a vehicle as mentioned above from the dealer whose name and address is mentioned above. The proprietor of the dealership is Mr. Nitin Himmat Singh and under him Mr. RAJA GARG whose telephone number are [protected] is the important person and the Dealer authorized person who has misbehaved and created mental agony is Mr. Sankhojit Chatterjee.
I received a QUOTATION DATED 19-02-2010 of the above-mentioned vehicle with QUOTATION AMOUNT Rs. 5, 44, 629.00/-. Ever since I have purchased the vehicle in February 2010, I have encountered the following problem:
1. The initial booking amount of Rs. 10, 000 and the discount of Rs. 25, 000 totaling to Rs. 35000 has not been paid back to me in spite of paying the quotation amount from the bank that financed me.
2. Vehicle was purchased in February 2010, Discount offered by dealer. Rs. 25000.00, booking amount taken by dealer Rs. 10, 000.00, which construes that when the vehicle is getting bank financed Rs. 35000/- is supposed to be returned back by the dealer to the customer that is me. I have not received this money till date.
3. Over inquiry the dealer is mentioning that they have adjusted this money against insurance and registration cost. However, DEALER IS UNABLE TO PROVIDE ANY RECEIPT OF THIS TRANSACTION OF Rs. 35000 GETTING ADJUSTED TO REGISTRATION COST AND INSURANCE (AS CLAIMED BY DEALER).
4. It is pertinent to mention FEW DETAILS OF THE VEHICLE - BANK OF BARODA - TALA PARK BRANCH HAS FINANCED THE VEHICLE.
1. VEHICLE GOT REGISTERED BY me WITH THE HELP OF INVOICE received FROM THE DEALER after 6 months of purchase of vehicle AND A XEROX COPY OF THE INSURANCE cover note also provided by the dealer AFTER 6 MONTHS FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE.
2. ORIGINAL INSURANCE COVER NOTE TILL date have NOT RECEIVED THE BY me.
3. REGISTRATION NUMBER OF THE VEHICLE IS WB - 04 - E – 7803 was obtained by me with lot struggle and pain and had to bear lot of expense since documents for registration was not provided by the dealer.
4. While getting the vehicle registered it was identified that temporary registration number of the vehicle was a false one (vehicle was supplied with temporary registration number 451 but it was identified that the actual temporary registration number was 278). This may kindly be verified and checked from your end since I suspect that the dealer is cheating in all respect in providing a fresh vehicle. For your reference kindly note the engine number is GHA4A23016 and CHASIS NUMBER IS MA1WG2GHKA2A72185 of the vehicle provided to me.
5. There are some TECHNICAL PROBLEMS encountered by me which I think is purposefully done so that owners of vehicle cannot verify whether the vehicle provided to them is fresh or damaged and rectified one at their service center.
6. FOUR FREE SERVICES OVER. VEHICLE WAS NOT ATTENDED TO AND DELAYED PURPOSEFULLY FOR DELIVERY.
7. WITHIN 6 MONTHS OF THE PURCHASE OF THE VEHICLE THE 4 TYERS HAVE ALREADY WORN OUT AT 18000 KM.
8. VEHICLE HAS NEVER BEN ATTENDED TO PROPER SERVICE AND THE CLIENT IS FORCED TO GET THE VEHICLE SERVICED
I request you to immediate scrutinize and inspect this dealer’s network. It appears that the dealer is firing the gun by keeping the butt your shoulders. I immediately require the following;
• PROPER ACCOUNTS OF Rs.35000/- to be made available to me.
• INSURANCE COVER NOTE ORIGINAL to be produced to me by the dealer.
• All relevant documents of purchase of vehicle are required by me, which I want that M&M should help me to obtain the same.
• MATTER SHOULD BE BROUGHT TO THE NOTICE OF your concerned department MAHINDRA AND MAHINDRA so that manufacturer should know what his dealer is doing in Kolkata.
• I need an immediate reply on this missive of grievance.
# 35 B, KALACHAND PATHITUNDI LANE,
KOLKATA - 700 002.
PHONE NUMBER +91-[protected].
I'm very unhappy with Mahindra Riverside industrial Park Nelspruit Mpumalanga, I already gave the motor parts back to Mahindra spares and still don't get my money back at all, the manager said that he will only refund me R2, 600 take it or leave it, and I've phoned the Director twice now and left my cell number for him to get back to me they always too busy or online with someone else! I' sick and tired off all the exuses we paid R7, 726.99 and now don't get nothing back do they always want bad reports and or bad names before acting??? That is bad service, I didn't have had the time to check properly what is wrong with the motor so I more or less guessed the problem and ordered the parts and a week later returend it to Mahindra in private, we've been driven between hospitals for my son he had a virus on his brain and the outcome brain damage, wich is no bodys problem but that amount is a lot just to give away you don't get nothing for free from Mahindra at all, and on purpose found out the costs is'nt realy that high!!! Please is this complaint going to get some where or sorted out? Regards John Els,
Cell: [protected], email: [protected]@gmail.com.
I have a 4month old Logan DLS1.5 car which I have bought with my hard earned money.I was stuck on the Delhi-Gurgaon highway because of a faulty pump that cools the Engine oil. As a result the engine oil and coolant got mixed. The service engineer said there have been some other cars which have come with the same complaint. Over that, the service department has mentioned that the there are certain spares which are out of stock and would take around 10 days to get the car working again.
I had given my car about 2 months back for servicing to Sri Durga in Delhi and had a complain that the coil light did not go off. They fixed it. However, today I was told that the wires to the sensor were all cut as a result my electrical warranty stands void. I have taken pictures of it also. I did not know this how a Mahindra and Mahindra company worked.
However, now I understand that if a company can make such a low quality car then surely it can make dealers/workshops who cheat the customers.
I purchased a second hand Scorpio 2003 model and right now it has completed around 60, 000 kms. I have spent a fortune maintaininmg the Scorpio. This year alone I have spent close to Rs 1 lac on maintenace. I find the dealer and the company completely indifferent to the high cost of maintenance. I also get the feeling that since this is the older model the company has lost all interest in this model. Is the life of the Scorpio only 4-5 years? I would not recommend the Scorpio to anyone and I have been activly disuuading many people from going in for the Scorpio.