Magnamail — missing goods
I have placed an order in September.
I have been charged on the 11.09 $77.70 and on the 12.09.18 $24.90.
As I have not received the orders. I spoke to you on the phone and I believed that you are going to resent the orders to me.
You have credited me on the 23.10 18 for $24.90 but not for the $77.70.
I am disappointed as I have never had any problems receiving parcels from you.
I still would like to have the same goods, desperately the one for $77.70.
Please let me know about the result about this problem.
Regards Eva Lankas
More Magnamail Complaints & Reviews
- Magnamail - $25, 000 winner
- Magnamail Ltd - Letters send in mail box about winning
- Magnamail - I won 25K, yeah right!!
- Magnamail - Lucky Spinner
- Magnamail Pty Ltd. North Ryde - Non Delivery Order No: 74712
- Magnamail - unavailable products
- Magnamail - discontinued mail request
- Magnamail - misleading about winning prizes!!!
- Magnamail.com.au - Ripoff/scam lies
- Magnamail - garden - solar koala