LedChristmasLights / HolidayLeds Logo

LedChristmasLights / HolidayLeds

Having problems with LedChristmasLights / HolidayLeds?

LedChristmasLights / HolidayLeds Customer Service Contacts

P.O. Box 6601
Vernon Hills, Illinois

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with LedChristmasLights / HolidayLeds Customer Service. Initial LedChristmasLights / HolidayLeds complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for LedChristmasLights / HolidayLeds above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about LedChristmasLights / HolidayLeds. Discuss the issues you have had with LedChristmasLights / HolidayLeds and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

HolidayLedsI will never order from them again

I ordered M5 Series ColorWave LED Lights - Red to Blue - 35 Light Count - Case of 12, item #: 41428-CS, $156 worth and there's no sign of it.
Customer service is well aware of t and each time I call they tell me a different story about my order and its status. I am tired of it. When will you stop laying your games? I would prefer to hear the truth. You probably have never shipped it, that's why you can't confess you made a mistake. But looking for more and more excuses is lame :(

Ledchristmaslights.comHorrible site

Purchased some lights from LEDChristmasLights and received all the confirmations. I was supposed to get my order within a week or maximum two, but nothing arrived. When I contacted their support they did not reply.
    Later I received a message stating that my order was cancelled because it was no longer in stock and was promised a refund, but it is over a month now and still nothing. I can't get in touch with them!

www.ledchristmaslights.comThe company is scam, and they didn't deliver order, but no idea why

I ordered LED lights from the company www.ledchristmaslights.com, but these jerks didn’t send my order and provided some fake and not really truthful stories about why the order still hasn’t been delivered. I’m really sick of their blah-blah, but they refuse to return my money back. I really need help. Please leave comments about this company, because people should be aware when they buy from such dishonest seller.

• Mo
          Mom54 Oct 25, 2016

I am currently having the same problem with this place. Were you ever able to get your money back

LedChristmasLights / HolidayLedsThey are ###, who charge twice for the order

I was really disappointed in the company www.ledchristmaslights.com. I ordered LED Christmas lights and after that I waited 3 weeks. The seller didn’t provide any news and no delivery. After that I checked my account and it turned out that they took money from me again. WTF ? I tried to reach them again and again, but they simply ignored me. These people are scammers and ###, so be careful if you buy from them as well as post comments about your things with them.

Ledchristmaslights.comBroken lights and all their production is bad

I ordered LED lights from the website www.ledchristmaslights.com. It arrived on time and looked good, but the quality was awful. The lights stopped to work after 4 days and returned them back. After that I got another lights, but it was again bad. The company is bad and their stuff is awful, so stay away from them and post comments about your experience with them. Please leave comments about this company, because people should be aware when they buy from such dishonest seller.

• Jb
              jblam830 Oct 10, 2016

I also ordered a children's halloween costume for ledchristmaslights.com and they never delivered. They don't have anyone working their customer service phone line so you leave a message and they never call you back. The same thing goes for their contact us email form. This company is a total scam people should not use!!!

• Bo
              Bolaextra Oct 31, 2013

I ordered Disney books for my grandson from ledchristmaslights.com and they have never been delivered. Luckily I had to change my debit card because of another scam. I guess I got off easy (so far) knock on wood, compared to some of you. I have also reported this to BBB and the police.

Ledchristmaslights.comThe seller fooled me and didn't deliver order

I placed order on the website www.ledchristmaslights.com 2 months ago, but I still haven’t received my order. I paid for the order with Visa card and got confirmation info, where the seller told me that the delivery would take about 5-10 days, but it was total lie. After that I heard some fake promises, but nothing was changed. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

• Ge
                Germa76 Oct 13, 2015

They took my money too. I will probably never see my order. Site is a scam.

• Ji
                Jim B. The 3rd Oct 30, 2014

Always order from this company, never had an issue, if you did not recieve your item call them and I am sure they will work to refund you. I buy tens of thousands of $$ with them and they have never screwed me. Have you even tried to contact them and ask for a refund if you did not recieve your product?

LED christmas lightsNot working

Last year I purchased 3 strands of 140 count LED Christmas lights. We put them up the day after thanksgiving and before the first week of December some lights went out. We thought we fixed them and they worked for the most part till we took them day after New Years. This year we pulled them out to put them up and 1/2 of a strand out of 3 actually worked. I called and left a message with the company and no one returned my call so I called again and talked to a lady who told me I could send them back and receive new ones within 48 hours of them receiving them. That would be great except it was going to cost me $40+ to send them. I told her that was ridiculous and she told me she was being nice by not making me send a receipt so I should deal with it. Ridiculous company! I will be buying new lights and making sure they are not from this company before I buy them.