Catalog Favorites Logo

Catalog Favorites

Having problems with Catalog Favorites?

Catalog Favorites reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 3, 2007. The latest review Catalogue orders was posted on Dec 8, 2020. The latest complaint Offensive product was resolved on Jul 22, 2012. Catalog Favorites has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 20 reviews. Catalog Favorites has resolved 4 complaints.

Catalog Favorites Customer Service Contacts

101 Billerica Ave, Building 2
North Billerica, Massachusetts
Mailing Address

P.O. Box 3335
Chelmsford, MA 01824-0935

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Catalog Favorites Customer Service. Initial Catalog Favorites complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Catalog Favorites above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Catalog Favorites. Discuss the issues you have had with Catalog Favorites and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Catalog Favorites Complaints & Reviews

Catalog FavoritesCatalogue orders

First I received the items one week after the estimated arrival date. The order was a partial order without paper work. I needed this paperwork to send to the company to get a rebate of 10% and reimbursement for my shipping. I tried to call but their automated system is messed up! It would not take voice prompts or typed in responses... So after waiting on the phone for a while, I was told 3 of the items I did not receive were discontinued and 4 items would not be shipped until january. I placed the order in early/mid november.

Catalog Favoritesunethical behaviour

Buyer Beware!! This is my fault, but I want people to understand the type of company they are dealing with before they order anything from them. I had received this Catalog for a couple of years before deciding to order from them. I assumed the Terms and Conditions were standard boiler plate and agreed to them. They placed my name on a list that they sold to every on line catalog company on the internet and all the Charities in the United States. I'm not opposed to Charities and donating funds to support them, however, I have four Charities that I support yearly. I live on a fixed income and cannot donate to all of them. My mailbox is now full of Catalogs and Charity requests everyday. Be sure to read the Terms and Conditions you agree to on any website. I've been taken by Instacart and their membership plan also hidden in the Terms and Conditions.

Catalog Favorites — anti trump paraphernalia

I was going to order several items from your catalog until I crossed several pages with anti Trump item...

Catalog Favorites — don't order anything from them

I wish I knew where I was ordering from!! I paid too much for the slowest delivery in the world...

Wolcott

Catalog FavoritesNothing but trouble

Don't order anything from these scammers! They don't deliver orders and they are not to be trusted!
      My order never arrived and I must say that it was almost impossible to reach them. They replied very slowly and it seemed that every time I spoke with a different person and I had to repeat myself over and over again which drove me crazy. I got super angry every time I contacted them.
      I'm glad that in the end I got my money back but all the hassle I had to go through was beyond ridiculous. Don't deal with Catalog Favorites!

Catalog FavoritesHorrible customer service

I placed an order with Catalog Favorites on October 18, 2016. After waiting 2 weeks and checking the status of my order each day, I called to inquire about estimated shipping date. They were very apologetic about a move to a new warehouse and promised to get it out immediately. The following week, when it still had not shipped, I called to cancel the order. Four of the five items I had ordered shipped that very night, but under a different order number. The fifth item I ordered was on back order. I checked the status and when it said it was in the warehouse, I called to inquire about a ship date - especially since they had charged my credit card for the item 2 days prior. They assured me that the item would ship that day, November 10. I waited until November 14, and when it still had not shipped, I called to cancel that order. By this time, they had removed the charge from my credit card. Again, when I called to cancel the order, it shipped that very night and they charged my card again. Today, November 30, when I checked my credit card, image my surprise to find yet another charge for $102.84 from them on my card. I checked the order status of my old order, and they have shipped 4 of 5 items AGAIN. When I called customer service, they told me that they had never charged my card for the first shipment. I proved them wrong and asked for an immediate reversal of the charge on my card. Since no one in authority was available to speak to me, I was told I would receive a call back when a manager arrived. I am still waiting and will dispute the charge on my card with my credit card provider. Do not order from this catalog.

Catalog FavoritesService and removal from mailing list

Catalog favorites -I don't know this company and don't know how I got got on there mailing list. for over a year and a half I've tried getting my name removed from their mailing list .i keep getting catalogs from their other catalogs companies from the same using different PO box address.
          I have called and get hung up on and no real human being to talk too...
          iam still receiving catalogs as of today . what wrong with these companies.

Catalog FavoritesCustomer service

Placed an order of three items in plenty of time for delivery prior to Christmas. Received one of three items, and their own tracking information shows other two items returned to them as insufficient address, all three items had same address! Have spend over two months emailing and calling. I have been disconnected and have received no response from them in any form! I have asked for my items, I have asked for a refund, I have asked for a response. I have received none of these from them! Horrible customer services and as I can't even get a response, seems more like a money making scam artist company!

Catalog Favorites — Happy Cat Pjs

I wish I had gone and reviewed this company before I ordered from them. If I had, I would have seen all of...

Catalog Favorites — Returns

Purchased a pair of shoes Oct 16. They didn't fit. Company did not provide a return mailing label as many do...

Catalog Favorites — Inappropriate Items in catalog

I received Catalog Favorite's 2015 Fall Preview Catalog in the mail on 08/18/2015. While I have often...

Catalog FavoritesFalse advertizing

I ordered a iris t-shirt that was listed as being a polyester cotton blend and a matching t-shirt. I chose the garment because it would be easy care. I received a 100% cotton shirt with the usual creases. I returned it and was refunded the cost of the garment. But I am out the cost of shipping and handling on Favorites end, plus my shipping and packaging. I paid $ 25 for false advertising.

Catalog Favorites — Offensive product

I received the Catalog Favorites catalog and chose several items to purchase. As I paged through the rest of...

Catalog FavoritesSave your time, walk away

Has anyone ever tried ordering clothes from Catalog Favorites? I was looking at their site online and saw some cute shirts I wanted to order for my friends for their birthday. I realize we are not talking high priced items but my friends are twins so I was odering a couple things (times two). Yes I realize it is obnoxious to buy twins the same thing. It is quite a funny and inside joke among them. Anyway, I wanted to be sure it would arrive in time before their birthday so i could put everything together and wrap them seperately. I was assured time and time and over and over again that this was no problem whatsoever.

Needless to say, I never received those clothers on time. I looked like a fool showing up for their party with nothing in my hands. I tried to explain to them that their present would be here in due time. Well the clothes never arrived for another week. On top of that they sent two of everything in different sizes. I could not believe this was really happening. Not only could they not get the clothes here on time. But they could not get the order right.

I called customer service and explained that nothing arrived on time and none of the sizes were right. I could hear her sucking her teeth through the phone and letting out exhausted breaths. I am sorry for asking you to do your job but I believe that is what you are paid for. I am so sorry to actually call you at the job that you are suppose to be doing and asking you to take that extra step to fix a situation that you messed up to begin with. Rude, Rude Rude.

To top it all off I was told I should have had it overnighted and that they don’t pay for returns. Priceless. Do your self and the rest of the world a favor and don’t order anything from them.

Catalog FavoriteExtremely Rude Customer Service

DON'T EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY. Today, 8/12/11, my mother received a magazine from Catalog Favorites. The problem is she died 7 years ago, I get these magazine from time to time and when I call the customer service person very graciously removes her name from their list. When I called Catalog Favorites, a woman by the name of Nancy answered. When I explained the problem, she stated, "I guess she doesn't need magazine." I became very angry stating, "How dare you to make such a snide comment." and demanded to speak to her supervisor. She put me on hold for several minutes and eventually a woman by the name of Jill, Operator 505, answered and I asked if she was Nancy's supervisor. She stated she was a team lead and refused to transfer me to Nancy's supervisor. She was extremelly rude and I hung up on her. Once again, NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.

Catalog FavoritesMiss-sized clothes

March 2010 I ordered 5 items - 3 decorated sweatshirts and 2 tops. One is still on back order after one month.

The sweatshirts are way too big and the one top is too small. One top is just right - true to size.

There is no way for customers to offer a review on company's website.

Return postage is not part of the deal.

I spoke with the customer service representative who informed me that the company could not provide returns "just based on size." I could hear the disgust in her voice as she relented and informed me that she would send return postage-free label.

CatalogFavorites.comCustomer service

They don't answer emails. I bought some garden figurines. They arrived broken. I spent over $10 to return them. When I received the replacement, it was broken as well. I have ordered items more delicate than this and they have been packaged well enough to arrive intact. I'm just keeping the broken replacement and trying to fix it because I don't want to spend another $10 to return it.

I also ordered a pendant that was suppossed to come with a 24" silver chain. The chain didn't arrive. I emailed them about it and also wrote on the slip that I returned with the broken figurines (all in the same order) that I hadn't recieved it. Well, I still haven't received it.

Horrible, horrible customer service! I like their catalog but won't be ordering from them again.

Catalog Favorites — Deplorable Customer Service

I placed an order with Catalog Favorites for an item that was to be personalized for as birthday gift. I...

CatalogFavorites.comDid Not Fullfill and Will Not Assist

I placed an order for some guitar mugs that are not too easy to find. I had purchased three before and waited for them to come into stock. I was able to order the rest of them but a few days later - today 4-10-09 - they cancelled my order stating they no longer carried the item.

I called for help to find out who else I could get them from, or if they are not using the supplier to tell me who that is so I might be able to find them. I got the complete runaround with a lame excuse that they were doing inventory when I placed my order and now that they are done they don't have the item and don't use the manufacturer. When I asked who made them, I got the next lame excuse that they had a contract and could not provide that information. When I asked why they could not forward my request to the manufacturer if they did not want to tell me, they said it was against their contract. So as I reasoned that if they don't use that company, and will no longer be carrying the item, why couldn't they help me - they just were silent.

They advised me to google the mugs - I had them do it with me to prove that the only company that comes up is theirs. I had to press for the number of their CEO and then I had to call for the # myself because they would not transfer me to them. Lame. Do not buy from this company at all.

The CEO...I got his answering machine. If you can help me, please do. j.[protected]@att.net

• Ev
                            EvelynMarie Aug 17, 2009

I rec'd terrible customer service from Catalog Favorites today. They do not respond to the emails that are sent to their [email protected] email address. They are rude and argumentative over the phone. I will never order from this company again. They state that it takes 10 business days for their order to ship ONCE it leaves the warehouse. It took 6 business days for my order to leave the warehouse (and the goods were in stock). So, it is actually taking almost 3 weeks for my order to be delivered. Besides all of that, they are shipping to the wrong address. I tried to contact them via their email the same day that I placed the order to correct the ship to address without any response. It was very frustrating dealing with them over the phone. They told ME, the customer, that I was not listening! I attempted to cancel my order and requested that they email me a confirmation of my request and I was told that they do not have email access?????

CatalogFavorites.com — Terrible customer service - do not order from this company!

This email explains the customer service problems I had with this company. Please forward it to your friend...