MaganmailScamming people

J

I have received a catalogue in the mail, saying YES YOU HAVE DEFINITELY WON! ONE OF THESE PRIZES IS YOURS>>>>Order today to claim your prize.$409, 555 in cash and prizes to win, Scratch off all the silver panels, you have definitely won one of these prizes that matches your unique Claim number! Simply order a product in 14 days to claim your prize! I won $25, 000, $5000, and an elegant garnet pendant. I was actually going to buy a product to claim my prize, I type in maganmail on the internet and it came up with magnamail scams! Thank guys for posting your comments, I won't be wasting a cent! and to think my grandmother used to buy lots of product of this company, That is so dishonest, I am surprise that they are in business after 35 years, the catalogue is for proof, that they scam so many people, and that they get away with scamming people here in the heart of New Zealand... What a dodgy, scamming company!!! I will be spreading the word!

• Ki
    kittycatkin Oct 10, 2012

The complaints would have more effect if they were more literate; the spelling, punctuation and grammar are very bad. I see that there is a spell check; I wish that there was also a grammar and punctuation check !

Nobody would think that there is more than one big prize. That is very naive.

• Jb
    J Beans Sep 09, 2011

This company uses offers of tempting prizes to lure the customer into thinking that they will win if they buy a catalogue item. Apart from cash prizes, the list of prizes are 'junk'' mostly tinny jewellery that will give you a rash. They must print mega catalogues with the heading 'YOU ARE DEFINATELY A WINNER MRS *********. jUST ORDER FROM OUR CATALOGUE TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE and send it to every customer on their mailing list. Well Magnamail, no more...if you haven't removed me from the list all of your future catalogues are going in the bin UNOPENED.