Macy'sversace sunglasses very unhappy with macy's customer service

B Oct 30, 2018

Very unhappy with Macy's customer service at Sun Glass hut dept. I purchase most of my sunglasses here expensive one BTW. I purchased a pair of Versace with are not a year old, I used the sunglasses but they felt weird on my face. I took them back shortly after buying them and the associate tried to adjust them but it didn't help. Next time I used them again they felt weird on my face again so I took them back again. The sales Person tell me their policy is that they will give me 1/2 of what I paid to buy a new pair WTF.!!! I bought a defected pair of sunglasses and I have to pay more money to fix the issue. Well I was a platinum Customer who bought a lot of stuff at Macy for my new home and that including a lot of sunglasses. I closed my account and I am taking my business to Nordstrom where they give a [censored] about their customers and the products they purchase. So do your self a favor stay away from Macy Sunglasses Hut their policy is [censored] when it come to defected pair of sunglasses. Bye Macy your customer service is a piece of crap and you don't deserve my business anymore!!!