Macy'scustomer service gurnee, il

R Aug 06, 2018

I bought 6 items to give as gifts for my 3 friends from out of town. I was planning to give them 2 boxes of Frangos (16oz/45ct) each. I requested the employee for 3 small plastic bags so I can show my friends that I bought them from Macy's. The manager/supervisor named Marissa who was right there intervened and reprimanded the employee that he should not give me more than 1 bag for my purchase! I explained that the 2 bags she would give me would go a long way to promote your store. She was rather stern and very dismissive of my request and I was getting really annoyed by her attitude. I then offered to pay for 2 bags just so I can evenly distribute the Frangos to my friends with your nice plastic bags instead of just grabbing some old grocery bags. She said they are not for sale quite arrogantly and now looking/pretending to be too busy to even engage me in a civil conversation. I asked if I should return the items and then purchase them one by one, will I get 6 bags instead. She would hear none of it !!!

• Updated by rOOpO · Aug 06, 2018

Saving pennies to aggravate paying customers! Desperate much?