The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Macaroni Grill — multiple complaints
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Last evening, my dining companion and I decided we would enjoy a little pasta and vino, so we set out for Macaroni Grill in Mt Laurel, NJ. The restaurant was suspiciously empty, but we thought perhaps it was because it was the last long weekend of the summer. When our waitress arrived, she began to spout off the names of soft drinks, in an effort to get a beverage order. We told her we were ordering alcoholic drinks, and she informed us that the "company" had made the decision not to renew their liquor license. I was shocked. The waitress said that business is WAY down now. She said they were trying to "get it back". We opted for some refreshing, flavored iced tea. My dining companion ordered spaghetti and meatballs, which is always quite good. I odreded lobster spaghetti, after conferring with the waitress. She told me it was "amazing". While we waited for our meal, she brought out bread. The bread HAD to be leftover from lunch. Macaroni Grill's "bread" is made from their pizza dough. It has a very short wondow of freshness, and it is easy to know when you've gotten stale bread. The entrees arrived. As I said, the spaghetti and meatballs was good...which was a given. HOWEVER...my lobster spaghetti...which at $17.95 was one of the more expensive dishes on the menu, was pretty bad. The little specks of lobster sprinkled throughout the dish were pretty perfectly cooked. But, there was a hall small lobster tail on the top of the pasta...still in it's shell. It was tough, rubbery and flavorless. I DID tell the waitress that she should inform the chef that this was not a well executed dish. We quickly got the check...paid and made a hasty exit. I am pretty sure that Macaroni Grill will no longer be on my list of places to go when I'm in the mood for Italian food.
More Macaroni Grill Complaints & Reviews
- Macaroni Grill - I will never go back there again
- Macaroni Grill - This by far the worst experience we have had at a restaurant
- Macaroni Grill - Macaroni Grill Greenville manager is a jerk
- Romano's Macaroni Grill restaurants - Health violation's
- Macaroni Grill - Lisa Gillett in Corporate Guest Relations
- Romanos Macaroni Grill - Not good at all
- Romano's Macaroni Grill - product
- Romano's Macaroni Grill - gift card could not be validated at time of payment.
- Romano's Macaroni Grill - terrible experience
- Macaroni Grill - Dont eat there