Having problems with LycaMobile?

LycaMobile reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 14, 2010. The latest review Cellphone service was posted on Jun 4, 2021. The latest complaint Customer service is horrible, do not use if you are a tourist in Italy! was resolved on Dec 24, 2014. LycaMobile has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 52 reviews. LycaMobile has resolved 10 complaints.

LycaMobile Customer Service Contacts

1866 277 3221 (United States)
+1 845 301 1612 (United States)
+44 207 132 0322 (United Kingdom)
+353 14 372 322 (Ireland)
+61 130 085 4607 (Australia)
+43 123 008 322 (Austria)
+32 80 049 811 (Belgium)
+45 70 145 556 (Denmark)
+31 207 543 030 (Netherlands)
+351 265 001 632 (Portugal)
+40 377 881 276 (Romania)
+41 779 000 122 (Switzerland)
+852 58 082 694 (Hong Kong)
+389 791 212 (Macedonia)
+27 104 469 087 (South Africa)
195 Marsh Wall
Isle of Dogs, New Jersey
United Kingdom - E149SG

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with LycaMobile Customer Service. Initial LycaMobile complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for LycaMobile above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about LycaMobile. Discuss the issues you have had with LycaMobile and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

LycaMobile Complaints & Reviews, Page 3

Lycamobile — worst internet plan and worst customer service

Lyca offered an internet plan for 15 pounds unlimited and 500 minutes. I subscribed to the plan and in an...

Lycamobile — Corte de la linea telefónica habiendo recargado

Dispongo de una targeta prepago de Lycamobile y tenía un BONO MUNDO 120 cuyo precio son 5, - Euros ;...

Lycamobile — bad service

I am already a happy customer of LYCA. All my friends have LYCA. Since my wife travelling to the US, I...

Lycamobile10 pounds stolen

I had the 10 pound UK plan activated on my lycamobile SIM card. At the time when it should have been renewed, I did not have enough money on my phone. I topped up one day later with 15 pounds and redialled the code that should activate the bundle again (*139*11044#). Immediately 10 pounds disappeared from my phone, but I did not get any new minutes that I could use, so I left with 5 pounds, which is becoming less with each call.
I called the customer service to ask what happened, but they were very rude and kept saying that I don't have enough money to re activate the bundle, and they denied that they took off (STOLE) 10 pounds from me the day before.
If you could suggest a mobile service that is reliable, let me know. Thank you.

Lycamobileovercharged on international roaming

I am Lycamobile customer
    I have been to France on 1st week of June 2012.Before going to France I have enquired regarding international roaming charges and customer executive mentioned that it would be 1 pound and some pence per minute when you call to India from France.
    I made a call to India on 3rd June for 6 minutes and sorry to say but I have overcharged for 19 pounds.

When I log a complain yesterday(ref no- 9696069), I got a response they cannot deal with any complain over than 1 months. When I request to raise with supervisor, customer executive come with new plan and mentioning the roaming change was 3.2 pounds in the month of June(which I am not believing)

Can I have a clear understanding on the issue.

• Ro
        Rohan Gaglani Nov 21, 2015

LycaMobile has charged me for 4 months, but have cut off my service. This is because of a technical issue on their side, but they aren't ready to fix it!

Lycamobilefalse information

I was accosted by a persistent woman who sold me a sim after promising that calls to anywhere in England Landline or mobile is 1p/min, and to a particular country abroad at 15p/min. When I first put the sim in my phone, I realised that the £5 I paid went in about 5 minutes!!! So I registered as advised to get and extra £2 credit from them. I noticed on the site that the call rates were different online. So I phoned the company twice on 322 (supposed to be free on their sim) to confirm the rate abroad. I was shocked when I was told that actually, on roaming, it would cost £2.40/ min. A day later I phoned and spoke to another helpline assistant in India again to c9nfirmn that his assistant had not made a mistake, considering their salesperson had said £0.15 or 15 pence/min and I thought £2.40 is incredible as I did not believe such a rate existed on this planet. Imagine my horror when he told me that it was actually £4.89 to make a call back home to England and that £2.40 was for a local call. So I asked him if he was taking the mickey and now I have advised Trading Standards about this to warn everybody around the world about www.lycamobile.co.uk. I have also done a search at the Registrar of Companies and found that there is a Lycamobile UK and a Lycamobile Sweden, both registered in England. This type of organisation with two names registered, always leave you with a foul taste in the mouth!! This company is web-based only and could be operating from India or Sweden or England!!

• Re
          Reviewer99325 Nov 25, 2015

Got phone call from above number and stated that i have won 50000 pounds and call back on the same number to know more about it .This happenned twice within 05 minutes kindly can somebody look into it this fraud

• Ol
          olegsam Aug 02, 2012

company with a bad reputation, contact the service center can not be either by phone or by e-mail. that promise, do not perform, but just liars and thieves and crooks.

o2/lycamobile — No network coverage

Has anyone experienced today on the 17th May No network coverage on o2 network and lycamobile in the Ilford/Goodmayes area?

Lyca plus mobilesim not working

sim not workking .I change the sim more than 3 phones but sim not worrkking pleace immediatly solve this problem

• Co
            concerned-concerned May 18, 2011

this is not looking good. i cant find lycamobile posting any updates on the net concerning whatever problem they are facing. they expect customers to call them on 020 number. this will certainly affect them big time. i know some people who use only lycamobile.

• Es
            estera May 17, 2011

i have problems and i must to call, but i can, t why lycamobile sim card no working all day, where is the problems?im thinking to change other network

Sazeed May 17, 2011

Lycamobile and O2 Networks have network problems this morning in East London, North London, east Sussex and Kent areas. Lyca said they are working on this issue and resolve immedly...

Lycamobile — customer service

Well how can I start sent them numerious emails staff are mentally unable to do the job, they cant understand...

Lycamobile — auto deduction of balance

Recently i have switched my service to lyca mobile, initialy they tempted everyone by providing them lesser...

Melbourne

Lycamobilepoor customer servise and fraud

Dear sir/madam
          i am writing to complain about the poor customer services your company serves us. as evidence to this, i had bought a $5 top up car from one of your dealers in high street but is failing to activate.So i called the customer service helpline and they said to try after a day, and with that excuse they hung up the phone

• Mi
              Mirabelle Jan 13, 2012

Don't Buy G T mobile top card from individual stand at the high street!!!
              I bought £20 top up card from GT mobile stand in leicester high street last week. I decided to top my phone today and i was told the voucher has been utilise. I rang customer service at GT mobile and they weren't of any help . I was told its my fault that i got a stolen voucher. I wonder how was i suppose to know its stolen voucher?
              Please beware of this scam in leicester.
              I promise to expose GT mobile on the media.

Lycamobile — bad customer service

I wish to lodge complain about my charges during the time i was in paris on the 7th to 11th of may 2010. I...