Having problems with LycaMobile?

LycaMobile reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 14, 2010. The latest review Cellphone service was posted on Jun 4, 2021. The latest complaint Customer service is horrible, do not use if you are a tourist in Italy! was resolved on Dec 24, 2014. LycaMobile has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 52 reviews. LycaMobile has resolved 10 complaints.

LycaMobile Customer Service Contacts

1866 277 3221 (United States)
+1 845 301 1612 (United States)
+44 207 132 0322 (United Kingdom)
+353 14 372 322 (Ireland)
+61 130 085 4607 (Australia)
+43 123 008 322 (Austria)
+32 80 049 811 (Belgium)
+45 70 145 556 (Denmark)
+31 207 543 030 (Netherlands)
+351 265 001 632 (Portugal)
+40 377 881 276 (Romania)
+41 779 000 122 (Switzerland)
+852 58 082 694 (Hong Kong)
+389 791 212 (Macedonia)
+27 104 469 087 (South Africa)
195 Marsh Wall
Isle of Dogs, New Jersey
United Kingdom - E149SG

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with LycaMobile Customer Service. Initial LycaMobile complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for LycaMobile above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about LycaMobile. Discuss the issues you have had with LycaMobile and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

LycaMobile Complaints & Reviews, Page 2

Lycamobileservice deactivated without information and very poor (zero) customer service

I have been using the lycamobile sim card in Belgium for 4 months since 07/17 but suddenly from 26/10/17 it stopped working and SIM card not registering on Lycamobile network.

When I tried contacting their customer service I only hear the music from IVRS and nowhere in the indefinite queue. I also had sent tons of emails to "[protected]@lycamobile.be" but seems like it is all going to trash that they never respond or acknowledge to any of those emails. Their customer service is very disgusting and wondering how they were allowed to enter into the telecom service industry in europe which is known for its friendly customer service.

Lycamobilestole my money

Lycamobile would not refund my £100 they took from my bank account. I purchased a sim card on line and they imposed automatic renewal on my account. I never checked that button as I did not intend to be their customer for long. I binned the sim card a month after. When I contacted customer service for a refund they said it is my fault even though they could see the card was never active for more than a month and they kept charging me for 4 months.

Lycamobileno porting to lyca

Dear Customer Care, Customer Care,

Account number: [protected],

I am writing to you to raise an issue about Mobile at LycaMobile on September 11th, 2017.

I requested to port my no. from Tesco to Lyca on 9th Sep. Now i am regretting. It is not been transferred and now they saying it is transferred to some another number. So i asked them to correct it & transferred to the SIM i have. I spoke to customer care couple of times & they escalated this thrice but still no luck and the experience with customer care is horrible, pathetic. I have sent multiple emails to [protected]@lycamobile.ie but still no response at all.

Just Port my number to the RIGHT sim i have.
      In day time there is long waiting to get the customer care guy to talk. & they close @ 6. it is really frustrating. even the customer care guy was not good in communication either i talked by now.

I look forward to a prompt response.

Lycamobilecustomer service

I want to transfer my optus number to lycamobile but i was unable to do online registration of my new lycamobile sim as my id proof (indian passport)has no 60 points.i called to costumer service many times to help me.everytime different person pic the phone and has different opinion as;- send us email, we can't use email, put ur sim on 1st port, get number and call but none of them help me to transfer my number..i was waiting for more than 1 week to transfer my number. but now i think i have to continue with my same provider as they are very helpful not like lycamobile..

Lycamobilewhat's going on lyca!!!

Hello Lyca,
          For the last 3 weeks I am getting very much trouble with your network. Cant receive calls or SMS. I can hardly make outgoing calls. I have spoken 3 times with your customer service representatives but very dissappointing replies and support from them. I am really fraustrated and upset with the things going with your service. I am just paying for nothing !!! Please help me and make me happy. Give me compensation.

I hope for a better service from LYCA.

Sincerely,
          Dr. Sumon

Lycamobile — carrier information blocked in iphone

I made a big mistake in my life. I have used lyca mobile past one year in USA. I bought a brand new universal...

Lycamobile — unauthorized deduction via my paypal account

Hello, I am writing to register my utmost displeasure with Lycamobile Ireland for the authorized deduction...

Lycamobilededuct my all minutes without any reason

I have been using Lyca talk since 2 years. I recharged Lyca for 30 dollars. I didn't make any calls. Next day, i found i have zero minutes. I called them and explained and one of their representative escalated this ticket to their technical support and it has been a week now and they keep on saying it is with our technical support and they are working on it. Every time as they asked me to call back they are saying we didn't get any update from our technical team. I don't understand what the ### they and their technical doing. Very cheap service. Today, i asked him to transfer my call to his manager and he said he is busy right now. He will give you call back. I didn't receive any call from manger and i called back and Mital Kumar is saying my manager tried to call you but line went blank. They are cheaters. All in all, they don't want to refund my minutes either money. Very disappointed. Very cheap service. Not responsible at all. You guides should close your company. Frauds.

Lycamobile — unauthorised deductions from credit card

Recently, I found that Lyca mobile was making unauthorised deductions from bank account of my daughter -...

Lycamobilelyca mobile

recieved a call from an international number claiming that they are calling from lyca mobile in London. The caller stated that my lyca number had won a cash prize. I made him aware that it was a scam and that is when he started to become abusive and saying inappropriate things. I rang lyca mobile customer service and they are saying that they will do nothing about it . I will take this further.

Lycamobilecustomer service/ coverage

Awful company! I've tried contacting them for months on three of their CS email addresses ...no answer.. they simply ignore them . The sim didn't work outside the country. I switched opeerarors an dwant my credit back. There is no answer from them . Countless emails, phone calls ...wasted time and not being able to use my phone number. I've never seen anything like this

Lycamobilenetwork and bundles

I have been a lycamobile customer for over a year and sence day one there net work has been a problem I've had to call them a lot becouse the internet keeps stopping on my phone I have a UK bundle on my phone that normally lasts me the month how ever the internet run out so I tried to purchess more but couldint so I called Luca they put a £5 internet bundle on my phone and seid it would last till my bundle run out on the 11th of November 15 how ever they have taken £50 in the past week the company are a rip off I'm changing my network I will be taking my number else were as there are better deals out there much better than Lycamobile I tried 3 for a tilttle while they are great and have amazing deals also you can contact them any time you can not get hold of lycamobile after 8pm there company is rubbish like there network and there bundles anyone thinking of changing to lycamobile do yourself a big favore and DONT

Lycamobilethe company has changed my plan and didn't tell me

I changed my old company to Lycamobile. They offered different plans and subscriptions, so I have chosen the most suitable for me. Within first 3 days I didn’t get any services at all. After when the phone started to work, I couldn’t call to my friends in Brazil. I again contacted customer services and it turned out that my plan didn’t provide calls to Brazil. They have changed my plan and gave the most expensive one. Check everything what they give to you, because they can change payments and plans and don’t inform you about it.

Lycamobileservices complaint. technical glitch their end. poorest customer handling I seen

Have also been using their minute and data bundles for more than 12 month. It rolls over month on month if I ensure balance for bundle cost (£15). Oct month, it was due on day light saving change night. And bundle did not activate. But I continued usage knowingly for almost a week. Lost £28 over a week and realized while trying to make a call and getting message low on balance. When I called customer service. They were like I should have ensured sms arrived that bundle was active. And that I continued data usage at midnight of rolling day. So I was charged for data usage. And my balance dropped below £15 needed for bundle activation. I could clearly sense it was technical glitch which did not handle such a scenario on their systems.

Lycamobilecompletely ripping people off!! fradulent dodgy company

They are so arrogant. It is a company designed to rip you off and give you no service!! No matter how much you explain, no matter how right you are, they will never correct their mistakes!! You need a lawsuit to recover even a ten pound they rip you off.. they never reconcile!!
                        I had got the following complaints:

1.lyca kept increasing my plan charge and reducing my internet allowance. By 68 per cent!
                        2. Increased the cost of my UK17 plan from to 25 pounds this month.
                        3.Last night was my renewal date, they kept sending me messages to keep my account balance sufficient.
                        therefore I had 25 pounds ready in my account at midnight on the 18th.
                        in the morning I wake up, they sent me a message that my plan could not be renewed due to insufficient balance!!! And I check my balance, there is only 15 pound left .AS I was sleeping and the phone was OFF! how did anyone take ten pounds from my account!
                        It looks like this is a set up for a rip-off!

They never gave me back my allowance. .

4. I was not able to use the internet properly to use my mobile facebook application for the past month, and I have sent several emails to your technical department and NO ACTION was taken, it was not resolved. I have proof of emails from your technical department.

I have used up the 10 pounds and purchased the only plan available with my balance to use it up so that next month I can cancel.
                        AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!

completely ripping people off!! fradulent dodgy company

Lycamobile — cheating by not discontinuing monthly plan despite several request for discontinue auto renewal of the monthly plan.

Despite several requests/mails for changing my Lycamobile numbers monthly plan option to prepaid plan, the...

www.lycamobile.com — I couldn't activate their sim card

I bought sim card from www.lycamobile.com. In order to activate it, I needed to enter the code, which wa...

London

lycamobile simrecharge

hi i have complein about my recharg in lycamobile .when i buy lyca that was on 19$ supersever plan .after next months that was 29$ super sever pla and now the sem plan super sever was 39$ wht the lyca mobile was thinking about their costemer.i m not agree with that .they incrig recharg every mony in sem plan.need the answer...

Lycamobiledeficiency in service

I requested Lycamobile customer care to port my number from my current service provide to Lycamobile and after porting activate my SIM so I can continue to use it.
                            I called several times to customer care and spent many hours but still no solution provided.
                            Some reference number that I listed below and also attached email communication
                            Ref# [protected]
                            Concern Ref# 11/26 [protected]
                            Ref# - [protected]/23
                            related to Lyca mobile SIM [protected]
                            I am following up with Lycamobile for last 4 months to get resolution.

Mary Max Mar 11, 2016

I have used Lycamobile for 3 years already. This month I tried to pay my cell phone plane service on Lycamobile, it didn't work.
                                The error code: "Unfortunately your order QTU0001427026 was not successful."
                                So, I called them. They need the first 6 digits and last 4 digits of my credit card number and my photo ID to email to them. So, I did. After 3 days, they have no response. I called them again. It told me the same thing. I still have no cell phone service. It is so stupid.

• Ly
                                Lyca sux Aug 03, 2014

Lycamobile is suck..i have buy a unlimited bundle from 15 pound and its for 1 month but after using 1 day the interget get so slow even it take 2 - 3 minutes to open the youtube homepage..but i have use internet by another company like vodafone e.t.c but i suggest that for internet service lyca is suck..and poor.

• Dn
                                DNA22 Jul 01, 2013

I made a payment for prepaid service online to topup an was sent confirmation number back stating instution clearly states itd been paid Now lycomobile stating they didnt recieved I must have called them over 10 times service is horrible. still no srvice this is crazy

• Sh
                                shamit shah Aug 01, 2011

my mobile has not got any frequency since yesterday from 8 pm and it is showing no service in my mobile please rectify this problem as my work has been to a standstill

Lycamobile (Italy) — Customer service is horrible, do not use if you are a tourist in Italy!

Purchased Lyca Mobile SIM card with internet package at a store, was informed to pay 15 euros for 1GB...