Luna Flooringreturn of my deposit

M

On February 20, 2017, I had a Flooring specialist come to my home to give a quote on installing tile floors in my basement. I did like the product but I was not to sure about the price. I was trying to wait for my husband to come and look at what was going to be installed. Needless to say my husband never made it and I was told that if we were not satisfied that we could get a full refund of my deposit if I cancelled within the time frame which was 5 business days from the time I signed the contract. I gave a $400.00 deposit with a credit card, which I was told my the sales men it's better to do because it can me returned quicker. My husband did not like the price so I called the next morning February 21, 2017 to cancel the contract. I was told that someone would get back to me about at the end of the day about cancellation. Of course no one called, I called back and once again I was told that someone would get back to me. When I got home there was a massage from Luna. I called the person back who was a supervisor and I was told that she will be processing my refund. I went away for a few days, check my bank and still no $400.00 credit from Luna. I called again on March 1, 2017 to inquire about my refund, I was told it takes 10-15 business days for it to hit my account. I said unacceptable, it only took 10 seconds for you to take it out my account. I called back on March 15, 2017 and was told that it was processed on February 23, 2017. I wanted to speak to a superior but I was told that they were all busy and someone would contact me for the end of the day. Still no returned call. I contacted my bank who checked the" Visa" system, agency or whatever to see if there was a payment being processed from Luna and my bank said "NO" I will be filing fraud charges against Luna.

RESOLVED

• Luna Flooring / 21st Century Flooring's response · Mar 16, 2017

Dear Monique,
    We have read your post and are disappointed to hear that you have not yet received your refund. Your concerns are important to us, and we will be following up with you shortly to start working towards a solution.
    Thank you for your patience.