Lumber Liquidatorscustomer service credit refund

L

I have not received the credits noted below and I'm constantly going back and forth with your Customer care. This is the worst service ever. I'm not sure if your reps just don't read the full emails and answer blindly.

From: Lumber Liquidators Customer Care
Sent: Tuesday, June 6, 2017 5:18 AM
To: [protected]@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: Problems With My Order (LTK121450168999311X)

Reference number: LTK121450168999311X Please use this ticket number in any correspondence with us.
Subject: Problems With My Order
Dear Leticia Vargas,
Thank you for contacting us.
As of 5/25/2017 a refund in the amount of $53.24 was put back to your Master Card.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any additional questions.
Sincerely,
Brandy X9710
Lumber Liquidators, Inc.
[protected]
Lumber Liquidators, Inc

From: Leticia Vargas < >
Subject: Re: Problems With My Order (LTK121450168999311X)

I have not received either credit, when will these be credited back to my credit card or a check mailed?

________________________________________
From: Lumber Liquidators Customer Care
Sent: Friday, May 5, 2017 5:26 AM
To: [protected]@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: Problems With My Order (LTK121450168999311X)

Subject: Problems With My Order
Dear Leticia Vargas,
Thank you for contacting us.
Yes it does show it was done, the credit invoices you have is the confirmation.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any additional questions.
Sincerely,
Brandy X9710
Lumber Liquidators, Inc.
[protected]
Lumber Liquidators, Inc

From: Leticia Vargas < >
Subject: Problems With My Order/Return (Ticket# LTK121450168999311X)

I returned some items that I had left over today and I was told that I would have to wait for a corporate check for any credit over $50. According to the manager at the store (Store 329), he has submitted the credit for 293.89 & 97.96, can you please make sure this will be processed. This store has dropped the ball too many times and I've had to babysit them constantly.

Credit Invoice Sales Order No. [protected] Ref Order Num. [protected] Total Refund $293.89
Credit Invoice Sales Order No. [protected] Ref Order Num. [protected] Total Refund $97.96

If you need actual copies I can send them to you I just want to make sure it's being taken care of.

Thank You.