Lumber Liquidators

Thu:9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Fri:9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sat:10:00 am - 5:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Lumber LiquidatorsDream home new haven harbor oak

My flooring was in for less than a year when it started to buckle in at least three different places, in three different rooms. I have called and emailed Lumber Liquidators and was assigned a customer service person. She keeps making promises and is supposedly working on the issue but is no longer returning my calls or emails. It's been 5 months, now when I call they just put me into her voicemail or tell me to call back. They say they aren't allowed to assign me a new customer service person or put me through to a supervisor. The installer they hired has been out to look at the floors, and said this is definitely a warranty issue. All I want is my floors fixed. I don't want to have to go to court over this.

• Te
      teachchrissy Jun 02, 2021

SAME!!!

• Th
      Thomas M Simko Dec 11, 2020

I have the same problem. My luxury vinyl is buckling. I am a licensed general in two states and we know what we are doing with over 40 years in the construction business. We bought ours at the Mesa AZ store.