Lulu Hypermarket / LuLu Group Internationalcoupon code

A May 24, 2019

Dear Lulu,

I was bought the London Dairy (Vanilla Flavored) on 18.05.2019, 11:07 AM from LULU Center, Abudhabi. (Behind Sun & Sand Sports). I can not check that time that Container Cap is Open / Close Condition because of the Container Cap freezed by ice & I kept the London Dairy Container in our Fridge & Found that Container was opened before I am purchasing while that day evening. After that I found, there is one Coupon code for Smart phone winning, I checked in the "London Dairy" website. That Code is already Used or is Invalid. May be that Promotion period is finished. Still I have a doubt how that container cap is opened. Your sales persons may opened that (I am thinking so). for that promotion of Winning smart phone.

You can take this as Complaint / my feedback / Suggestion.

Not Only the LULU keeping that Professional Ethics, Your total team shall be follows that.

Thanks,

* I have attached the photos of bill & Coupon code

Regards,

Ayyasamy
+971-[protected]
E. Mail: [protected]@gmail.com

• Updated by Ayyasamy Bala · May 26, 2019

Dear Lulu,

I got call from London dairy office, Abu Dhabi. They have Cleared that issue. Thank you..! & This is for your information.

I was Misunderstood that also.. Sorry to LULU & London Dairy. I am one of the Lulu Regular customer.

This issue have been solved too early..! Thanks again..!

Regards,