Lufthansastolen items from bag

I have been a very loyal and senator card passanger of lufthansa for many years.

Unfortunately i am having a serious problem about my stolen items from my bag only flying out from jfk – newyork flights.

On 28 / 01 / 2011 i flew from (Lh 411) new york (Jfk) via munİh (Lh 1770) to istanbul and when i arrived in istanbul i was informed that my suitcase was still in munich and would be delivered to me about 8 hours later. It was a very frustrating situation coming back home flying after 10 hours overseas flight without all your personal belongings and suitcase.

After opening my bag next day in the morning i realized that my jacket ‘’ bally ‘’ (Switzerland) was stolen out of my bag

Since i have been your senator card member for many years i do like minimum 100, 000 miles every year and unfortunately in the last 3 years same incidents such as stolen items from bag happened to me 4 times only in lufthansa flights from (Jfk) .

Lufthansa has all files and records in the customer service.

I am businessman who needs to fly to usa almost every month and lufthansa - usa flights have already become a very scary risky flights for me anymore. I cancelled my flight to lax – los angeles by lufthansa and fly with turkish airlines directly.

I feel like i am always under burglary risk systematically!

I hope lufthansa turkey customer service steps up and tries to do something about their loyal customers.

Sincerely,