The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Lowes — lowes color matching system
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I bought some tester paints from a branch of lowes using one of their color chips and took the paints home and liked them, so we bought 2 one gallon cans of the paints from another lowes store. we took those home and found they did not even remotely match the testers, even though the same color chip was used. I took them back and the customer services manager was incredibly rude. They kept sending us back and forth between the paint dept and customer services. They admitted that the ads shown on tv and on hgvt.com about lowes color matching system is a lie. they also told me that they could not match the paint chip i wanted even though it was from their store. their machines vary from store to store and are calibrated differently. After alot of argument, they finally gave us a refund and then said we had to buy more paint with the refund. I walked out, vowing never to buy paint there again. The paint dept said they get frustrated because customers are mislead by the ads and they cannot color match items brought in. Isn't it illegal to mislead people like this? The ads should all be pulled.
More Lowes Complaints & Reviews
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - remote control stopped working!
- Lowes - retaliation for calling corporate
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - loud enough to not use it
- Lowe's Advantage Extended Warranty - they will not pay service provider for approved warranty work
- Lowes - false advertisement and lowes is cheating people out of there money
- Lowe's - personal check denial
- Lowes (Vacaville, CA - wont help disabled people load
- Lowe's - Refrigerator / customer service
- Harbor Breeze - ceiling fan remote not responding
- Lowe's - troy-bilt lawn edger