Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centersbathroom project products

On May 8, 2018 I had a sales presentation done by store employee Kelsey McTarnaghan which costed me $75.00 She showed what type of tub was available, and vanity. The presentation also included an estimate of what it would cost to have the tub and vanity installed which she and the person who would perform the work come to my house visited my residence in the bathroom.

She contacted me 2 to 3 weeks later to meet with her giving me a detailed sheet of the itemized cost of the parts and labor which was something I was not able to afford

On April 21, 2019 I purchased the parts and have it delivered to my home in which I was going to have my own contractor to do the install.

After coming to do the work, removing the old tub that was there and installed the new one it was discover that the tub sent would not work because the sales person Kelsey McTarraghan gave the wrong part number, the tub was facing the opposite direction from where the drain pipes would be. Also the 3 Piece Bath Accessory Kit tub and Savor Bath Door were delivered with missing parts.

A lot of time and money was lost due to this error, it will take another 2 to 3 weeks to have the correct tub delivered and instead. I have provided the sheet that was given to me by the sales person which shows the incorrect part number.

I spoke to both store managers Jessica M and Andy W and got no response. I am including copies of the transaction documents which includes a parts deal pricing of each of the items that were purchased.

I like to know what can be done. I look forward to hearing from you otherwise I would pursue other options such as legal counsel or Consumer protection assistance.

I can be reached by phone at [protected].

Sincerely,

Anthony Falso

Ba
Jun 19, 2019

Comments

•   Jun 19, 2019

Yeah, so since you ordered the parts, that's on you. She would have been accountable if you had paid her to order it. Since you were a cheapskate, you were responsible for the final QC and verification for ordering the parts. Well done, doofus. Do us all a favor and just don't shop at Lowe's anymore. There are enough braindead consumers that pass through those doors on a daily basis. Kindly refrain from being one of them.

Hope that helps!