Lowescustomer service

H

I recently placed an order at Lowes, Governor's Pointe, 9380 Mason Montgomery Rd, Mason, OH 45040 for engineered hardwood/laminate installation. On ordering, I was told 7-10 days and their team would be out to install the product, 1500 sq ft. I paid for the service and explained that I was moving into the currently empty home on May 1st, again I was promised 7-10 days. I was called today by a representative of Lowes, to be told the earliest he could look into my install was May 3rd.I asked why I was promised April 17th? I was told I shouldn't have been told that and basically, this was my problem, no compensation for the inconvenience or lies I was told.

This is not acceptable. If I was told the truth I wouldn't have placed the order and would've gone with Empire flooring, who were slightly more expensive but offered a far greater standard of customer service.
I am moving into our new home on May 1st, furniture will be in place and my two children and pets accommodated. My furniture are heavy antiques, no offenses but I would like these items handled carefully with limited moving and by professionals, the repair would be costly and the pieces can't be replaced.
I would like Lowes to back their promise for installation on April 17th. I don't like being lied too.