LoveYourPets.comDog tag

E

I ordered a tag on February 3, 2016, on February 23 I emailed them at [protected]@loveyourpets.com letting them know I had not received the tag. A response came quickly stating that some have gotten lost in the mail and a new one would ship out on February 24. I verified that the original address they had listed was correct. It's now March 15 I emailed yet again yesterday March 14, saying my address is correct on the original order and email and I have not received my dog tag, could I have a refund. Waiting on a response from this website and will be contacting my bank for a refund.

• Ed
    Edgar in Austin Aug 17, 2016

Another complaint here. First class mail does not take 2 weeks. Stand by your guarantee.