Having problems with Asknet?

Asknet Customer Service Contacts

+1 877 873 1459 (English Hotline (United States)
+1 415 449 5700 (Outside the USA)
+49 721 964 588 092 (English Hotline (Europe)
+49 721 964 588 091 (German Hotline)
+39 689 971 906 (Italian Hotline)
+49 721 964 588 094 (Portuguese Hotline)
+34 902 044 309 (Spanish Hotline)
+33 177 688 910 (French Hotline)
+31 203 228 080 (Dutch Hotline)
+81 506 860 4948 (Chinese Hotline)
+1 415 352 2610 (United States)
Vincenz-Priessnitz - Str. 3
Karlsruhe, California
Germany - 76131

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Asknet Customer Service. Initial Asknet complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Asknet above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Asknet. Discuss the issues you have had with Asknet and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Asknet Complaints & Reviews

Asknet.comSoftware products

I just order a software product from Asknet.com and I learned that this company is a SCAM site based in California. I was duped into purchasing their product "twice, " both at different prices. They are not affiliated with the BBB and numerous complaints have been filed against them, apparently to no avail. Asknet must be stopped!

scam report > Asknet-shop.com Review -, Internet ...
/link removed/
The company asknet is a service provider which is responsible for the online purchasing process for several software producers. You may therefore find "asknet shops" listed on your credit card bill, even though you have purchased software in a store with a different name.

Apr 20, 2020

Asknet — Multiple unauthorized payments occurring the same day as this 3d export list of payments

I never really been much to trust in to online purchases on various sites. I have been confused to check out...

Asknetunauthorized credit card charges

on March 13/2020 I was billed (through Paypal ID # 7XM64878DH057432Y )for a charge on my credit card in the amount $32.86 CAD . I have not authorized this charge and have no idea what this is for. I do not know this company or its services and products and wonder why they stole this money. I would very much like to have a refund of this amount asap.

Asknet LLCcharge on my paypal credit of $32.01 that I did not authorize under software category

Have no idea what this purchase was for. was listed under the software category and was purchased through Ebay. Can not find a seller on ebay listed as asknet. Believe this to be a hack into my ebay account. This is definitely a scam as I have seen numerous complaints of unordered charges.

February 24, 2020
      $32.01
      Total
      $32.01

Asknetiobitsoft

I received my credit card statement and there was a charge of $68.94 on it that I did not approve and do not want their service. They did not notify me that this charge was being made. I may have had my credit card number on file, but did not intend for them to use it without notifying me. My email address is [protected]@comcast.net and phone number is [protected]. Please respond.

• Updated by Darlene Burns · Jan 29, 2020

I would like a refund as I do not intend to subscribe to this service at this time.

Jan 29, 2020

Asknet — unknown fee

CARD PAYMENT TO IOSOFT ONLINE SHOP ASK, 24.01 GBP, RATE 1.00/GBP ON 23-09-2019 £24.01 via Santander Bank...

Asknet AGunauthorised credit card charges

I have had £46.02 taken from my credit card via paypal no idea what for.
          Below I have found on the internet same issue.

Claudia Beware of www.iobit.com they use a company called Asknet.com / Unauthorised charge to credit card who bill you for more software through paypal they give you no warning they are bottom feeders and when you try contact them they do not return emails and help themselves to your account using a loophole in paypal.

• Updated by Claudia Wainwright · Jan 23, 2020

i do not recognise a transaction for £46.02 on my credit card statement, please advise what this is for and when authiorised. It was paid on 9/12/2019 throughy my pay pal account which i rarely use and I do not know what this sunsciption is for.

Jan 15, 2020

Asknet — unspecified

(1) On Wednesday 4 December 2019 my NatWest Debit Card 415129...7578, in the name MR T H SPARROW, was debited...

Asknetsmart game booster super boost

HI I have to-day ordered and paid for you Super Boost Program. I paid through Paypal and then downloaded the program expecting to receive a Registration code. So far nothing has turned up despite Paypal sending me a receipt. Please fix this for me ASAP . I will contact Paypal to cancel the payment if i don't hear from you within 24 hours Thank you David stokes

Asknet IncUnauthorized credit card charges on Paypal account.

Please cancel any renewal to the subscription I have for ASKNET INC.
              I do not use the service. I only wanted to pay for the first 3 months while got into this service while trying to update my security software. A message came up to call the telephone number listed, and I did. That's how I originally got involved in the service. They originally wanted me to get the year subscription for 399.00. I chose the least I could. I should have just hung up and not get involved. I feel like this was a true scam.

Order Id- [protected]

customer Id- CUS10005552521

Future payment scheduled for April 6, 2020 through Paypal.

cancelcancelcancelcancelcancel

Asknet124 euros is missing from my father's credit card

Hi so the problem is that from my fathers credit card today my mom saw that 124 Euros has been taken from ASK-NET SHOPS.COM on 10th of November 2019.Please explain this and I am hoping for a refund.I never heard of the company or anything else.I am in shock. We never heard of this site until today.I was used to buy from his card some things and everything is safe but this is the first time something like this happened and I dont know from where because I cant remember what was I doing back then.I made a PayPal account to purchase something but thats that.

124 euros is missing from my father's credit card

Asknetcharges to paypal account

I did not remember ordering this last year and certainly did not request it to be automatic billings either! I request that you refund me the full amount of 31 dollars and 64 cents. I have never ordered any computer program through you before and consider your company to be rip off artists! You can reimburse via [protected]@yaoo .com. I have already reported you to Paypal.

Asknetconstant billing for no reason

You keep billing my credit card for all different amounts at all different times in a very short period. I am very unhappy and I'm not sure how you got ahold of my information or who or what you do but I will be getting my bank involved now once again and this is not authorized charges, I have no clue what it's in relation to even but I dont want or need any services and I have no idea how you got my information so I dont know how else to reach you but look online for now... I want my money back as you did not offer me any services or anything close but distress.

Asknetordered cyberlink can't open it

On November 10, 2019 I ordered a Cyber Link program and it went through you. I got conformation from Pay Pal that I was charged $63.59 for this program. Can not down load as if a payment was never made. Transaction code is: 1Uj67028jE0469149. All I want is if you received the payment or not. According to Pay Pal company the payment may went to a scammer. They tell me that you are having multiple problems in this area. I you did receive my payment, I want a refund so I can start again from scratch for what I want. If we have been scammed, I'll be taking action for the scam.

• Updated by jan brazelton · Nov 29, 2019

Did not get an answer to my problem and don't need a run-around.

Asknetunauthorized credit card charge

Please read this.. This is an E-Mail I received. and
                        I didn't authorized this transaction.. Egypt??? and that IP address isn't Mine.

New login location detected with your Ubisoft account:
                        [protected]@comcast.net
                        We have detected a login with your Ubisoft account from the following country and IP:
                        • Country/Region: Egypt
                        • IP address: 41.***.***.184

If this was you:
                        Great! You can safely ignore this email.
                        If this wasn't you:
                        If you are not the one who logged in, or this login is suspicious and you believe that someone else may have accessed your account, please:

Change your password now

If you have not yet added 2 Steps-Verification protection to your account, we highly recommend you to activate the feature now to enhance the security of your account and prevent unauthorized access.
                        You can see all the successful and unsuccessful login attempts on your Account Management website, on the Security Settings page.
                        Please beware of phishing emails, Ubisoft employees will never prompt you or request personal payment or login credentials. If the email you receive asks you to send any of these, contains typos, unusual grammar or phrases, then it does not come from Ubisoft.
                        Thanks,
                        Ubisoft

AsknetUnauthorised credit card charges

This is the second time that I have tried to contact you, the first being in the 12th Aug 2019 for charges on my credit card from your company.

On the 9th August my computer came up with a box stating that I had a Trojan Virus and that I had to ring the number on the screen. The contact person on the other end has told me that he would remove virus's from my computer but this has not been done and I have been charged a payment of $836.81 and no service has been provided.
                          At the time I felt bullied and pressured into providing my detail as there was alarms continuously going on my computer. I would like these charges returned. Could you please contact me by email on the following email address so that this matter can be resolved.

[protected]@hotmail.com

Asknetvisa

I received a statement from my bank (GPO) showing a payment made from my VISA on 10/08/2019 of $75.96 to Asknet Asclout Online Asknet.. What's going on? I didn't make any such requests! Therefore, I am requesting a refund. I would appreciate your assistance in rectifying this problem. Apparently someone got access to my info without my permission. I don't know what to do, so I'm counting on your assistance. Thanks you.

Asknet, Help My Supportextremely high prices for software product and services and did not resolve my computer problems

This company, service comes on with a first low price, but then find out to attain necessary complete service and software...other charges are necessary.
                              The initial price was about $399. The final total charges amounted to about $1, 500 and my computer problems were not solved after many hours of socalled "tech support". I as charged very high charges for software that other comparable software could be purchased for far less. I also had a difficult time understanding their foreign influence English. The phone line had much static. I am 83 years old. with a wife who has Lewy Body Dementia.

Jul 24, 2019

Asknet — unauthorized credit card charge

Date of purchase: 21. july 2019. Booked 22. July 2019 Voucher no. [protected], SEB via Paypal Payed to Asknet...

Asknetunauthorized charges to paypal

Asknet charged my Paypal account with a fee of $16.99 which was not authorized by me. I have never heard of Asknet before. This is a scam and is a fraudulent fee. I only joined Asknet today in order to complain about this company. I want the full $16.99 refunded to my Paypal account usually accessed as Pretty_Roses. I will also contact Paypal to complain about this case of fraud.