Having problems with Asknet?

+1 877 873 1459 (English Hotline (United States)
+1 415 449 5700 (Outside the USA)
+49 721 964 588 092 (English Hotline (Europe)
+49 721 964 588 091 (German Hotline)
+39 689 971 906 (Italian Hotline)
+49 721 964 588 094 (Portuguese Hotline)
+34 902 044 309 (Spanish Hotline)
+33 177 688 910 (French Hotline)
+31 203 228 080 (Dutch Hotline)
+81 506 860 4948 (Chinese Hotline)
+1 415 352 2610 (United States)
Vincenz-Priessnitz - Str. 3
Karlsruhe, California
Germany - 76131

Complaints & Reviews

Multiple unauthorized payments occurring the same day as this 3d export list of payments

I never really been much to trust in to online purchases on various sites. I have been confused to check out my account to see that there has been a mass wad of money taken out of my bank.

Don't know much of what this asknet inc is, nor do I even use this website 3d export. I wouldn't even know how to use a 3d art program either, the money I had saved aside for food & water during this pandemic had mostly gone missing through paypal.

Not even knowing what has been purchased or what to search for due to all the banks being closed, i'm stuck with so much less money & can barely afford to pay for my upcoming bills that might be arriving earlier than it usually would.

I made sure to buy the cat & dog food before I even bothered to spend money on my own food to stock up on. I've had to starve myself to ensure my pets are fed when things like this have happened on my banking before. It's always happening through some kind of online transaction each time.

• Updated by K.A.Ph47 · Apr 20, 2020

meant to say *Occuring the same Week*

unauthorized credit card charges

on March 13/2020 I was billed (through Paypal ID # 7XM64878DH057432Y )for a charge on my credit card in the amount $32.86 CAD . I have not authorized this charge and have no idea what this is for. I do not know this company or its services and products and wonder why they stole this money. I would very much like to have a refund of this amount asap.

charge on my paypal credit of $32.01 that I did not authorize under software category

Have no idea what this purchase was for. was listed under the software category and was purchased through Ebay. Can not find a seller on ebay listed as asknet. Believe this to be a hack into my ebay account. This is definitely a scam as I have seen numerous complaints of unordered charges.

February 24, 2020
$32.01
Total
$32.01

iobitsoft

I received my credit card statement and there was a charge of $68.94 on it that I did not approve and do not want their service. They did not notify me that this charge was being made. I may have had my credit card number on file, but did not intend for them to use it without notifying me. My email address is [protected]@comcast.net and phone number is [protected]. Please respond.

• Updated by Darlene Burns · Jan 29, 2020

I would like a refund as I do not intend to subscribe to this service at this time.

unknown fee

CARD PAYMENT TO IOSOFT ONLINE SHOP ASK, 24.01 GBP, RATE 1.00/GBP ON 23-09-2019 £24.01 via Santander Bank online account
I signed up for one year for the Malware product at only £4.47.
On automatic renewal I was charged £22 in 2018 and again in 2019, which I HAVENT AGREED TO.
Please cancel the contract and refund my fees as I am no longer using this product.
See details below
Monica Porter
Diamond Life Holistic Centre

Qty Product Price
1 IObit Malware Fighter 5 PRO (1 year subscription / 1 PC)

Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista, WinXP

Download now | Invoice
Billing Address
Shipping Address
United Kingdom
If you have questions about your order, payment or delivery, please visit our "FAQ" page for answers to frequently asked questions:

Technical Support
If you have technical questions about the product(s), please contact the IObit Support:

of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of unambiguous declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, a fax or an email). You can use the template withdrawal form attached for this purpose, which is not mandatory, however.

To

Email: [protected]@asknet.com

I/we (*) hereby withdraw from the contract concluded by me/us (*) on the sale of the following goods (*)/the rendering of the following services (*)

Ordered on (*)/received on (*)

Name of the consumer(s)

Address of the consumer(s)

Signature of the consumer(s) (only for paper communication)

Date

PLEASE NOTE: THIS E-MAIL HAS BEEN GENERATED AUTOMATICALLY. THE SENDER ADDRESS IS MANAGING ONLY OUTGOING, NOT INCOMING COMMUNICATION.

IObit Online Shop of asknet AG
asknet AG, Vincenz-Priessnitz-Str. 3, D-76131 Karlsruhe, Germany
Board of Managing Directors: Tobias Kaulfuß
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Joachim Bernecker
Commercial Registry: Amtsgericht Mannheim HRB 108713 - VAT-ID: DE [protected]

• Updated by MonicaDiamond · Jan 29, 2020

Qty Product Price
    1 IObit Malware Fighter 5 PRO (1 year subscription / 1 PC)

Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista, WinXP

Download now | Invoice
    Billing Address
    Shipping Address

Technical Support
    General Terms and Conditions / RIGHT OF REVOCATION of asknet AG: Terms & Conditions

Information on the right of withdrawal for consumers in accordance with Section 13 BGB

Section 18 Existence of and the bearing of costs in the exercising of the right of withdrawal

(1) In accordance with Section 13 BGB, consumers are entitled to the right of withdrawal in the following cases described.

(2) If the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal described below, he is required to bear the cost of return.

Section 19 Reimbursement of payments made

(1) If reimbursements need to be made, asknet AG makes the reimbursement via the same payment method that the customer also selected for payment.

(2) For payment methods for which asknet AG is unable to make refunds via the same payment method, asknet AG reimburses payments by wire transfer. For this purpose, the bank details of the customer are required. The refund will be made once the customer has provided the bank details. The customer will not be charged for a refund by other means of payment.

Section 20 Right of withdrawal for digital content and premature expiration of the right of withdrawal

(1) Right of withdrawal for digital content

Right of withdrawal

In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us,

Email: [email protected]

In order to observe the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for you to send the communication about the exercising of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal expiration date.

Consequences of the withdrawal

Should you withdraw from this contract, we must immediately refund you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which we receive the communication concerning your withdrawal of this contract. For this refund, we use the same means of payment that you used for the initial transaction, unless explicitly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged fees for this refund.

(2) Premature expiration of the right of withdrawal

asknet AG is very eager, including in the case of digital content, for the customer to essentially have the possibility to return digital content if they are not satisfied and to withdraw from the contract. The legislator, however, provides that the right of withdrawal shall expire if the entrepreneur has started the execution of the contract, after

a) the consumer has expressly agreed that the entrepreneur begins the execution of the contract before the end of the withdrawal period, and

b) has confirmed his knowledge that he loses his right of withdrawal by his agreement regarding the start of execution of the contract.

This premature expiration of the right of withdrawal is due to the fact that digital content - once it has been downloaded - may be easily reproduced in contrast to physical objects and, therefore, there is also the possibility of the digital content remaining on the end device of the customer even in the event of withdrawal from the contract. By taking note of the information on the right of withdrawal, the customer expressly agrees to the execution of the contract by the entrepreneur before the expiry of the withdrawal period and confirms his knowledge that he will lose his right to withdrawal with the beginning of the execution of the contract.

Section 21 Cancellation policy and information on the right of withdrawal for contracts for other content

(1) Right of withdrawal for contracts on the uniform delivery of goods and for contracts whereby multiple goods are ordered under a single order which are delivered together.

Right of withdrawal

The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the goods. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us,

Consequences of the withdrawal

We may withhold the refund until we have received the goods or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.

You must return or transfer the goods promptly and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you notify us of the withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if you return the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.

You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You must only pay for any deterioration in value of the goods if this deterioration in value cannot be attributed to your handing of the goods in a manner not necessary for the inspection of the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.

(2) Right of withdrawal for contracts where multiple goods are ordered under a single order which are delivered separately.

(3) Right of withdrawal for service contracts

Right of withdrawal

You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without stating reasons. The period of revocation is fourteen days from the day of the conclusion of the contract. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us,

Consequences of the withdrawal

Should you have requested that the services begin during the withdrawal period, then you must pay us a reasonable amount which corresponds to the proportion of the services provided in comparison with the full coverage for the services provided in the contract by the date on which you notify us of the right of withdrawal in respect of this contract.

(4) Withdrawal form template

(If you wish to withdraw from the contract, then please fill out this form and return it to us.)

To

Email: [email protected]

Ordered on (*)/received on (*)

Name of the consumer(s)

Address of the consumer(s)

Signature of the consumer(s) (only for paper communication)

Date

(5) For quick and user-friendly processing, we request that you do not return goods to the above address, but to the address specified on the delivery note for returns. However, compliance with this request is not a prerequisite for the exercising of the right of withdrawal to be effective.

(6) The right of withdrawal in particular does not apply, provided no other right is established, in accordance with legal regulations, in the case of distance contracts for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software if the delivered data carriers have been unsealed by the consumer.

(7) The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for the provision of services if the entrepreneur has fully rendered the service and has started the execution of the service only after the consumer has expressly consented thereto and has confirmed his knowledge that he shall lose his right of withdrawal in the event of complete performance of the contract by the entrepreneur.

Special Terms and Conditions for contractions in accordance with Section 14 BGB

Section 22 Limitation of the warranty period, assignment of the warranty rights of the manufacturer towards the customer

(1) The warranty period is limited to 12 months. For damages and expenses arising from intent, gross negligence, warranty, malice and in the case of injury to life, body and health and for claims under the Product Liability Act, the statutory limitation periods apply.

(2) The warranty of asknet AG towards the customer should be subsidiary to that granted by the software or hardware manufacturer/supplier. To this end, asknet AG assigns their warranty claims in advance from the manufacturer/supplier to the customer regarding the contractual software or hardware and/or documentation or other user instructions. The customer accepts this assignment. The customer must therefore firstly assert warranty claims against the manufacturer/supplier - in court, if necessary. The limitation period for warranty claims against asknet AG is suspended for the duration of such legal action. asknet AG will issue the contract documents necessary for a prosecution and provide the necessary information about the entrepreneur. The asknet AG warranty is revived if the claims of the manufacturer/supplier offer no prospect of success for legal reasons or due to degeneration of assets due to bankruptcy, non-traceability, legal limitations or existing contrary rights.

Section 23 Investigation duty and notification duty

In deviation to point 9, the customer - if he is an entrepreneur - must examine the goods or service immediately upon receipt and immediately register a complaint should a deficiency be noticed. Section 377 HGB (German Commercial Code) applies.

Section 24 Validity of T&Cs, place of fulfilment and court of jurisdiction

(1) The terms and conditions of the customer only apply with the explicit and written agreement of asknet AG.

(2) Karlsruhe is agreed as the place of fulfilment and court of jurisdiction. asknet AG may however also select the general court of jurisdiction of the customer.

IObit Online Shop of asknet AG
    asknet AG, Vincenz-Priessnitz-Str. 3, D-76131 Karlsruhe, Germany
    Board of Managing Directors: Tobias Kaulfuß
    Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Joachim Bernecker
    Commercial Registry: Amtsgericht Mannheim HRB 108713 - VAT-ID: DE 175 999 667

• Io
    IObit Feb 05, 2020

Dear Customer,

This is IObit Support Team.

Sorry for the inconvenience. We've canceled auto-renew feature of your code under the email address [email protected] You won't been charged again.

If any problem, please feel free to contact us via [email protected]

Thank you.

unauthorised credit card charges

I have had £46.02 taken from my credit card via paypal no idea what for.
Below I have found on the internet same issue.

Claudia Beware of www.iobit.com they use a company called Asknet.com / Unauthorised charge to credit card who bill you for more software through paypal they give you no warning they are bottom feeders and when you try contact them they do not return emails and help themselves to your account using a loophole in paypal.

• Updated by Claudia Wainwright · Jan 23, 2020

i do not recognise a transaction for £46.02 on my credit card statement, please advise what this is for and when authiorised. It was paid on 9/12/2019 throughy my pay pal account which i rarely use and I do not know what this sunsciption is for.

unspecified

(1) On Wednesday 4 December 2019 my NatWest Debit Card 415129...7578, in the name MR T H SPARROW, was debited...

smart game booster super boost

HI I have to-day ordered and paid for you Super Boost Program. I paid through Paypal and then downloaded the program expecting to receive a Registration code. So far nothing has turned up despite Paypal sending me a receipt. Please fix this for me ASAP . I will contact Paypal to cancel the payment if i don't hear from you within 24 hours Thank you David stokes

Unauthorized credit card charges on Paypal account.

Please cancel any renewal to the subscription I have for ASKNET INC.
I do not use the service. I only wanted to pay for the first 3 months while got into this service while trying to update my security software. A message came up to call the telephone number listed, and I did. That's how I originally got involved in the service. They originally wanted me to get the year subscription for 399.00. I chose the least I could. I should have just hung up and not get involved. I feel like this was a true scam.

Order Id- [protected]

customer Id- CUS10005552521

Future payment scheduled for April 6, 2020 through Paypal.

cancelcancelcancelcancelcancel

124 euros is missing from my father's credit card

Hi so the problem is that from my fathers credit card today my mom saw that 124 Euros has been taken from ASK-NET SHOPS.COM on 10th of November 2019.Please explain this and I am hoping for a refund.I never heard of the company or anything else.I am in shock. We never heard of this site until today.I was used to buy from his card some things and everything is safe but this is the first time something like this happened and I dont know from where because I cant remember what was I doing back then.I made a PayPal account to purchase something but thats that.

124 euros is missing from my father's credit card

charges to paypal account

I did not remember ordering this last year and certainly did not request it to be automatic billings either! I request that you refund me the full amount of 31 dollars and 64 cents. I have never ordered any computer program through you before and consider your company to be rip off artists! You can reimburse via [protected]@yaoo .com. I have already reported you to Paypal.

constant billing for no reason

You keep billing my credit card for all different amounts at all different times in a very short period. I am very unhappy and I'm not sure how you got ahold of my information or who or what you do but I will be getting my bank involved now once again and this is not authorized charges, I have no clue what it's in relation to even but I dont want or need any services and I have no idea how you got my information so I dont know how else to reach you but look online for now... I want my money back as you did not offer me any services or anything close but distress.

ordered cyberlink can't open it

On November 10, 2019 I ordered a Cyber Link program and it went through you. I got conformation from Pay Pal that I was charged $63.59 for this program. Can not down load as if a payment was never made. Transaction code is: 1Uj67028jE0469149. All I want is if you received the payment or not. According to Pay Pal company the payment may went to a scammer. They tell me that you are having multiple problems in this area. I you did receive my payment, I want a refund so I can start again from scratch for what I want. If we have been scammed, I'll be taking action for the scam.

• Updated by jan brazelton · Nov 29, 2019

Did not get an answer to my problem and don't need a run-around.

unauthorized credit card charge

Please read this.. This is an E-Mail I received. and
I didn't authorized this transaction.. Egypt??? and that IP address isn't Mine.

New login location detected with your Ubisoft account:
[protected]@comcast.net
We have detected a login with your Ubisoft account from the following country and IP:
• Country/Region: Egypt
• IP address: 41.***.***.184

If this was you:
Great! You can safely ignore this email.
If this wasn't you:
If you are not the one who logged in, or this login is suspicious and you believe that someone else may have accessed your account, please:

Change your password now

If you have not yet added 2 Steps-Verification protection to your account, we highly recommend you to activate the feature now to enhance the security of your account and prevent unauthorized access.
You can see all the successful and unsuccessful login attempts on your Account Management website, on the Security Settings page.
Please beware of phishing emails, Ubisoft employees will never prompt you or request personal payment or login credentials. If the email you receive asks you to send any of these, contains typos, unusual grammar or phrases, then it does not come from Ubisoft.
Thanks,
Ubisoft

Unauthorised credit card charges

This is the second time that I have tried to contact you, the first being in the 12th Aug 2019 for charges on my credit card from your company.

On the 9th August my computer came up with a box stating that I had a Trojan Virus and that I had to ring the number on the screen. The contact person on the other end has told me that he would remove virus's from my computer but this has not been done and I have been charged a payment of $836.81 and no service has been provided.
At the time I felt bullied and pressured into providing my detail as there was alarms continuously going on my computer. I would like these charges returned. Could you please contact me by email on the following email address so that this matter can be resolved.

[protected]@hotmail.com

visa

I received a statement from my bank (GPO) showing a payment made from my VISA on 10/08/2019 of $75.96 to Asknet Asclout Online Asknet.. What's going on? I didn't make any such requests! Therefore, I am requesting a refund. I would appreciate your assistance in rectifying this problem. Apparently someone got access to my info without my permission. I don't know what to do, so I'm counting on your assistance. Thanks you.

extremely high prices for software product and services and did not resolve my computer problems

This company, service comes on with a first low price, but then find out to attain necessary complete service and software...other charges are necessary.
The initial price was about $399. The final total charges amounted to about $1, 500 and my computer problems were not solved after many hours of socalled "tech support". I as charged very high charges for software that other comparable software could be purchased for far less. I also had a difficult time understanding their foreign influence English. The phone line had much static. I am 83 years old. with a wife who has Lewy Body Dementia.

unauthorized credit card charge

Date of purchase: 21. july 2019. Booked 22. July 2019 Voucher no. [protected], SEB via Paypal Payed to Asknet...

unauthorized charges to paypal

Asknet charged my Paypal account with a fee of $16.99 which was not authorized by me. I have never heard of Asknet before. This is a scam and is a fraudulent fee. I only joined Asknet today in order to complain about this company. I want the full $16.99 refunded to my Paypal account usually accessed as Pretty_Roses. I will also contact Paypal to complain about this case of fraud.

paypal charge

Who are you and why did you charge my paypal account?
How did you even get the information?
I didn't make a purchase through you for 'software' as it states.

Transaction ID
39C598082W5854422

Purchase details
Purchase amount
$62.93

I did NOT make this purchase!

It showed up, it's a lot of money, and I can't think of anything i bought for that specific amount.
I'm home and it was charged TODAY. (7/12/2019)

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices