Complaints & Reviews

appbuy.com

I called my debit card to find out why I am missing $49 in change? They told me it's from something called appbuy and that I've had this app charging me for a couple years now. Also every month it charges me $0.50 here $5 there $3 here and then another $0.49 there? Now I've never buy apps over the internet I don't do trial periods! I want to know why for several years now I'm being charged all this money? And not only do I want to know why I want to know now! Since I'm already driving to my lawyers for something else that's personal I will also be giving him this website since no one breathes that when you called 800 number I will sue till I am broke if somebody doesn't give me my money back for my daughter's birthday party this Sunday! I mean I will own your goddamn company! For years you guys haven't been charging me without me knowing slipping and little digs here and there I need someone to call me back I need someone to answer my email before I send my lawyer after you! If I can pay my lawyer $250 an hour I sure as hell can't find the time and the money to make sure that you go down as well my number is [protected] jessica I'm not playing my daughter's birthday is Sunday and if I don't get at least that $50 back I'm going to flip and own you you're worth the 250 an hour companies like you

• Updated by Jessica st laurent · May 04, 2018

I am missing $49 in change off my debit card this morning I called my card and find out that you have been doing this for years I do not buy trials and I did not buy things over the internet I'm a look but I do not purchase. I would like someone to contact me ASAP this is my daughter's birthday Monday on Sunday that you just took off my card I will sue every single one on that board if I don't have my money back by Sunday! I pay my lawyer $250 an hour for a reason I am on my way to him as we speak dropping this crap off to him someone better either call me email me put that money back on my card not only are you messing with me but you're messing with my 13 year old child I am a single mom I need what money I do have and you have taking it for the last time without me even realizing it until now and since you've been doing it for years I will be handing this over to my lawyer as soon as I walked in the door in 5 minutes

credit card charges

I have been charged for something that I don't know about. This has been going on for months now and i can't get hold of your company!! Please contact me urgently.

Banks reference for 1 March 2018 is

Appbuy.com [protected] gb in the amount of AUD 54.66.

I can't see why you have to post a complaint that is more than 350 words for it to be addressed. Any complaint regarding bank transactions or any transactions should be dealt with.

Regards
Gail
Email: [protected]@mail.com
Mobile: +[protected]

Checking account fees/ unable to cancel my subscription

For the past several months I've been unable to find a successful link to help me with the cancellation of 360 Securit. More so the app in mention actually states on it's own website that the application is in fact free, which it obviously isn't. Please helpe me unsubscribe immediately! Thank you.

unauthorized charges to credit card

I have repeatable requested that charges be stopped to my credit card and to refund the charges to same card...

Unauthorized transactions

I have unauthorized charges on my bank statement that link to this site

28 jan 2014 debit card purchase appbuy.com [protected] usa usd 15. 19 incl. Westpac foreign transaction fee aud $0. 52

6 jan 2014 debit card purchase appbuy.com [protected] usa usd 15. 19 incl. Westpac foreign transaction fee aud $0. 50 17. 44

18 nov 2013 debit card purchase appbuy.com [protected] usa usd 15. 19 incl. Westpac foreign transaction fee aud $0. 49 16. 86

2 dec 2013 debit card purchase appbuy.com [protected] usa usd 15. 19 incl. Westpac foreign transaction fee aud $0. 49 17. 21

• AppBuy Feb 26, 2014

Thanks for your comment, and we wanted to apologize for any inconvenience. It appears that you have signed up to a monthly subscription via one of the applications (http://appbuy.com/store). There are a few ways to unsubscribe: 1) Contact support at any of the numbers here http://appbuy.com/contact, and have your account number and/or the first 6 and last 4 of the credit card used to subscribe, along with the date of the charge. 2) Email [email protected] your account number and/or the first 6 and last 4 of the credit card used to subscribe, along with the date of the charge, with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line.

Thanks,

AppBuy.com Customer Care

unauthorized taking of funds

Funds in the amount of 17.03 have been taken from my account. For what, i have no idea. Neither have i purchased anything or given my bank details that i am aware of. How do i go about getting this money refunded or stopping it from happening again in the future. I am unemployed and this money is extremely missed. How does somebody access my account likke that without my knowledge or permission.

• AppBuy Feb 11, 2014

Thanks,

AppBuy.com Customer Care

please kindly remove my account

hello, this is the third time I'm mailing you people. And I think I'm getting fed up and frustrated. I was asked to send my details in order to stop future charges but all to no avail. I'm very much disappointed in u people I think is a fraudulent act which I will not buy to. I said I don't want to use appbuy anymore why are u still charging me why? you guys have succeeded in draining my account and I demand a total refund or else I will sue your site. really running out of patience here are my details on my card first 6 digits 539983 and the last 4 are 7328 the card is due to expire 12/14.

Unauthorised charges

A Virus warning appeared on my tablet and directed me to remove it FREE of charge. I followed the...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices