Having problems with Love Your Pets?

Love Your Pets Customer Service Contacts

40 E. Sherman, P.O. Box 517
Lebanon, Oregon

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Love Your Pets Customer Service. Initial Love Your Pets complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Love Your Pets above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Love Your Pets. Discuss the issues you have had with Love Your Pets and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Love Your Pets Complaints & Reviews

LoveYourPets.comPet ID Tag

I received the worst pet ID I have ever seen. The letters are extremely tiny, shaky looking and the worst part is that you cannot even read the numbers on the address or the on the phone number. Not to mention I also paid to have them ship the tag to me stuck to a post card with a sliver of tape holding it on. Couldn't have cost them more than a stamp, but they tell you it will ship first class mail. I'm so disappointed that I fell for this scam!!! Buyer beware!! Do not let this low price and flashy website deceive you!!! These people are sending you complete unusable junk that does not even serve the only purpose it has which is to allow your pet to be identified!!! You are better off going to the pet section in at Walmart and using their machine to create your dog tag right their in the store. Not only is this cheaper, but you can actually read the information on the dog tag and have a usable product that you did not have to wait 2.5 weeks for to arrive!! I cannot believe I wasted $10 on this useless junk!! BUYER BEWARE!!!

Love Your PetsPet tags

Not sure what the complaints here are all about. I placed an order with this company and the name tag arrived via Priority Mail, as ordered. I placed the order on 10/18 and received the tag on 10/22. The engraving was accurate and the plate was stainless steel. I received an order confirmation email, as well as a shipping notification. If this is a scam they are going to great lengths to disguise it and making no effort to obscure their identities.

LoveYourPets.com — Dog tag

I ordered a tag on February 3, 2016, on February 23 I emailed them at [protected]@loveyourpets.com letting them know...

LoveYourPets.com — Item not received, no phone number and not email response!

On September 30, 2015 I ordered two dog id tags from love your pets. To date I have not received them. I did...

Harpers Ferry

LoveYourPets.com — Unauthorized billing

Loveyourpets.com steals consumer credit card information- the same thing happened to me as the consumer above...