Lotus Leggings — unauthorised credit card charges and unethical behaviour
I have had a total of $160.13 taken out of my account which was unauthorised by lotus leggings. This has happened from the 18/10/18 until the 22/11/18. I am furious as I thought that this was a legitimate business who had a deal going that you just paid for postage of a pair of leggings.
I have contacted them via email and received an email back asking me to call a specific phone number. I have tried to call the number and it is saying that 'my call can't be connected, please check the number and call again.' I emailed them back asking for a number that works and asking again for them to refund all of my money and have not heard back from them.
Lotus leggings need to be unable to sell anything- so horrible to have money that we need to pay bills with taken. I want my money back
More Lotus Leggings Complaints & Reviews
- Lotus Leggings - vip membership
- Lotus Leggings - such a waste of money
- Lotus Leggings - scam, ripoff
- Lotus Leggings - did not sign up for vip membership!!! furious!!
- Lotus Leggings - customer service & shipping
- Lotus Leggings - cancelling the membership
- Lotus Leggings - unwanted vip subscription/monthly leggings
- Lotus Leggings - refund policy
- LotusLeggings.com - lousy customer service rude agents arrogant creep elijah the ape is the nastiest.
- Lotus Leggings - money charged and almost a year later still no delivery