Having problems with Jessica London?

Jessica London reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 27, 2010. The latest review My Order was posted on Apr 17, 2021. The latest complaint Exchange policy was resolved on Aug 27, 2010. Jessica London has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 13 reviews. Jessica London has resolved 1 complaints.

Jessica London Customer Service Contacts

500 S Mesa Hills Dr.
El Paso, Texas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Jessica London Customer Service. Initial Jessica London complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Jessica London above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Jessica London. Discuss the issues you have had with Jessica London and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Jessica London Complaints & Reviews

Jessica LondonMy Order

I ordered items on 4/3, today is 4/17, didn't receive a expected date of delivery. I've called this company over ten times to ask when I these items will be shipped because every time I check the shipping status it stills shows items not shipped. I have never spoken with anyone because I'm left on hold for more than an hour. Although the company claims they are available 24 hours a day. I finally chatted with a representative on chat but he only said my order would be shipped in 3 to 5 days due the popularity of their spring line, which does not make sense, and I could not cancel my order.

I will never order from this comment again.

Mar 30, 2021

Jessica London — Order no. [protected]

4707 Quiet Woods Lane, Apt D Fairfax, VA 22033 March 20, 2021 e-mail address for corporate: ...

Jessica LondonMy 1 and only order.

BUYER BEEATE-Placed an express order $600, on 9/25. To date, 10/3, I do not have it. Further, they split the order. I'll supposedly get the part they shipped on the 28 th, on October 13th. The rest of the order has not shipped, nor have they contacted me to so advise, and credit shipping charges. I ordered and paid expedited shipping, as I needed the tops for vacation, and felt that would guarantee speedy delivery. I will not be here when the order arrives, but have a friend marking it refused and returning it as I have to get clothes elsewhere. I'll involve the CEO, Better Business Bureau and Attorney General if shipping is not refunded since I paid for a service not received.

Jessica Londonpoor customer service

I just called about ordering a jacket (order number [protected] and [protected]) the customer rep if that is what you want to call her, Cynthia said the jacket was all sold out. I asked how could that be when there isn't an option to order it? The pin stripped jacket NEVER showed as an option in the selection box. NORMALLY, if an item is sold out; the website will tell you in which she agreed. She then asked me if I wanted to order another item. I told her if I wanted to order another item; I would have done so without calling her. I wanted to find out about THAT item. She could not answer the question, didn't care to research the answer and SHE ended the call!
      I usually find what I want on the website and don't have to call; I had no idea how lazy JL reps were. Definitely makes me think twice about spending my money with a company that does not value my business.

Jessica London — merchandise size and return fees

I am a size 12 misses. I ordered 4 pair of cargo capris in a size 14 W. All of the pants would not fit beyond...

Jessica Londoncoupon deceptive practices

When you go to the website; it says, ‘give us your email and we'll take 40% off'. THEY DONT DO THAT. You get a coupon code in your email (maybe, maybe not) for your next order but you don't find that piece of information out until you have checked out and paid full price. If you use PayPal: they claim they cannot change the price because PayPal is strict about not letting that happen. I won't order from this company again; they don't try hard enough to make things right for me to spend more money with them

Jessica Londoncustomer service

I ordered a robe with monogram. I received pajamas with someone else's initials. Getting absolutely nowhere with getting correct item or a refund. Several phone calls telling situation repeatedly. Several emails trying to resolve this. Long wait times on phone. No sympathy from Jessica London. A hassle indeed. Clearly need smarter staff and management. Can't believe they are unable to get my 1 item order correct. They claim customer satisfaction, but they are liars and thieves.

Jessica Londonlimoges tennis bracelet

Customer Service,

On 4/28/17 I mailed an order form for a 1/5 carat genuine diamond tennis bracelet you advertised when I received my invoice - I am sure that I filled it out in the right way, with my account number and I signed the from. However, I have not received the bracelet as of 6/13/17. I just want to make sure that I'm still going to receive the bracelet. Please advise. Thank you.

Maureen O'Connor
            JL Acct. #[protected]

Jessica LondonWrong size and return shipping

Everything I ordered came in a different size! I had to return my entire order and that was terrible. I contacted Jessica London and they said that I have to pay for the return shipping and also refused to refund the shipping and handling costs.
              Not only I had terrible experience but also lost my money. Be very careful with this website, service is highly unprofessional and it seems like making these kind of mistakes is a common thing for them. Avoid!

Jessica London — Will never buy from them again!

Ordered a pair of shoes from Jessica London and I'm 100% sure I ordered a correct size! Shoes were very big...

Jessica London — Refund Problems

I purchased a dress for Jessica London (JL) in June 2015. The dress arrived in July, and I returned it the...

www.jessicalondon.comI paid for return postage, but seller hasn't changed the boots at all

I purchased boots from the company www.jessicalondon.com, but they were too large for me. I returned them to the seller, who charged me for the return postage and after 4 weeks I heard only faint promises and blah-blah. Really irresponsible company and better don’t deal with them. I wonder if there are people, who faced the same problem? I really need help or any useful advice. Please, post your comments and ideas. Thanks.

Jessica London — Exchange policy

Last month I contacted Jessica London's customer service help line to discuss a return. I needed to...