Having problems with AMIClubwear?

AMIClubwear Customer Service Contacts

+1 855 264 9327 (Customer Service)
+1 626 709 3384 (International)
13001 E. Temple Ave.
City of Industry, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with AMIClubwear Customer Service. Initial AMIClubwear complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for AMIClubwear above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about AMIClubwear. Discuss the issues you have had with AMIClubwear and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

AmiClubWearPurchase

I ordered costume and eyelashes on the 14 of Oct, received the eyelashes on the 21, have not received the costume. I have sent emails with no response and I have called multiple times and left messages with no response. The last email I sent I asked for a refund of the costume as no one from this company deems fit to respond. Order # [protected]. Now I am out $50 and here the day before halloween have to try and find another costume. I am deeply upset at the lack of customer service responses from this company. I will never order from here again and just want my money back from the costume.

AmiClubWearcustomer service

I wanted to cancel my order as soon as I placed it. This was on a Sunday. I looked up how to cancel an order and it said cancellations could only be made through a call, and they only accept calls Monday through Friday. So I waited until Monday and called first thing. I even called during the hours they suggested. Every time, I got disconnected with an automated message saying that they were too busy and could not take my call, this happened after 16 minutes. I called five times.

I decided to try emailing even though it said not to on the site, and they sent me an email saying that it was already in processing so it couldn't be canceled. I believe processing is the first damn step. I called again to see if they could tell me something different on the phone, but they just kept telling me that once it was sent to processing that there was nothing they could do. I made sure to buy things that didn't have the "FINAL SALE" in red during checkout so I could return things, but when I read the fine print it said they could not accept returns on clearance items or items under like $12 or something like that. I am very frustrated and disappointed. I don't like to be the person who complains or gives the customer service rep a hard time because I've been there, but I really just want this cancelled!!!

AmiClubWearfrustrating

I will never do business with them again
      They back ordered 4 items out of 6 and gave me no dates when exactly I could expect them. 2 items arrived one month after I ordered them. Speaking of the other 4, I have no idea what's going on to them and where they are now. It's very hard to say. Customer service is absolutely useless, they have no tracking numbers (why?), but they claim that all of my items are ready for shipping, however, they'll be sent separately :( It means no one knows when exactly they will arrive, it depends on nothing at all.
      Oh well.

AmiClubWear — don't waste your time

Ordering from them was a big mistake. So it was the first and the last time for me. The problem is that they...

Amiclubwear.com — Offered me a credit store! But I want a full refund!

I bought a dress from AMIClubwear for my prom and was very disappointed with its quality! Dress arrived in a...

AmiClubWearUnpleasant experience

I like their designs and prices are also reasonable but that is not enough! I am very disappointed with AmiClubWear unprofessional service.
        I ordered twice from them and both times they gave me nothing but headache. Twice they sent me incorrect sizes and it was very hard to get a replacement. It also took way to long.
        First time they agreed that was their mistake and I got my replacement, but last time for some reason they decided to blame me. They said that was my fault and that I picked the wrong size myself.
        Beyond ridiculous. I have no idea what are they thinking, they just lost a customer! Please save your time and money and stay away!

AmiClubWear — Amiclubwear has not credited my account since august 2016 for a shorted order.

Placed an order with Amiclubwear in August and received my order short of several piece. There were several...

AmiClubWear — Better shop elsewhere

I'm not a huge fan of buying online because you can't be 100% sure. I was pretty excited about AMIClubwear...

Ami Club WearUnauthorized charge

Unauthorized Charges $58.99 www.Ami Clb Wear.com is online Mechant whom I have had previous Order from for over $100 dollars. I 'am disable have given my personal information to their website-sellers and others like my health Care service staff and other Agency services people. I do not get monthly bank statements have to call the bank line to hear Debit-Credit charges or go to bank website to see all charges. i just notice my personal information was being used 'Unauthorized Charges from them on my email messages also from the Unauthorized user too.I reported to my bank had to get the debit card Cancel and await for new debit card. The item Order was RETURN for REFUND or Exchange was not done the NEW BOOTS were RETURN in same Box they came in was ruin in the shipment travel was unacceptable not because the item was not new or ruin but because its box was ruin is crazy eaxcuse for no REFUND, they had gooten them back anew is not my fault or concern is my REFUND I also investigated the item boots Seller was selling last item had no returns on it too. The merchant claims he wanted to Credit 10.00 for the RETURN item was Shipped back again to them, i don't have NO ITEM to Return cause I never got it someone else made this UNAUTHORIZED ORDER seller rules doen't apply for an Unauthorized charges only only for a PURCHASE ORDER . I want my REFUND else, i will pursue or continue to file legal complaints with every online post, black list, BBB, Google, UTube Post it, etc Oh and the Media News online and radio shows. Ami &seller representatives have violated my Consumer rights They have no direct contact info Seller address phone number customer services either to personally communicate with them is impossile. These out of the country Seller Rip Off People will be reported to Rip Off online who makes sure everyone shopping online will see it post. The Postman claim he has No Shipment delivered shows this item postman required a state identity picture and sign signature for delivery of this item too. Post man USP has been accused of dropping packages in People Yards at their Doors, or steps when the Customer is not at home, it can be easily stolen.it funny cause I never saw my Deit card missing from my wallet while being Unauthorized to use to Charge this item black & white boots on Order list.Resolution-Retstutuiton $56.99 full total

AmiClubWearDuplicate charge

Awful company! They stole my money!

I placed an order with AMIClubwear and the payment was taken out of my bank account two times! I contacted AMIClubwear by email the day after the withdrawal and left my information for a callback. Needless to say, I never received a callback. I called during business hours 3 times and was kept on hold for so long that my call was ultimately put in the callback center. I left my information again and waited for them to return my call. Again, no one called me back. I sent an email to AmiClubwear that included screenshots of my order and my bank statement, proving that I placed one order and they'd double-charged me. Again, I got no response. I called again and after 12 minutes, someone answered my call! I was told that my order had been delivered and I was only charged once. I referred the rep to my previous email which included my proof of the double charge. I informed her that my tracking info showed that the shipment had been delvered but I hadn't received the order and I didn't recognize the name of the person who had signed for it. She told me to contact PayPal.

I spoke to a rep with PayPal and a request was sent for a refund. A few days later, I contacted PayPal again because my money hadn't been refunded. They escalated my request to a claim. 10 days later, I still haven't received my refund. AMIClubwear stole my money! I will NEVER do business with them again!

Amiclubwear.com2 pairs of thigh high boots

Tanya B.
              I returned my 2 pair untouched thigh high boots and followed your guidelines with using the same box and using a RMA# and no response on my refund or credit..."Is this what you people do give people the wrong size so they can send them back and keep their returns and don't give them back there money or never email them or answer your phones?... If this is how you run your business, then you people better look forward to not being in business for longevity, because this is very bad business for the employees and the owner who is CEO Yang Yang!... I will be getting in contact next with her if this matter is not addressed in the right way and I will get with BBB!
              I'm Tanya Banks
              My Order#[protected] My RMA# [protected]
              My Tracking Number: 9534611845376197004953

Amiclubwear.comBad business practice

What a scam company! People, don't get fooled! Every picture you see on this www.amiclubwear.com website is actually fake! In reality everything they sell look rubbish and is poorly made! Definitely not worth the money!
                When I received my order I immediately called AMIClubwear but no one picked up the phone. And no matter how many times I've tried they did not answer. There are tons of negative feedback online, many people were scammed by AMIClubwear the same as I was.
                The only thing I can do is to stop others from making the same mistake! Avoid!

AmiClubWearFrustrated customer!

Ordered from AMIClubwear in the past and never had any issues until now.
                  I have purchased several items from AMIClubwear and received my order in a timely manner. I noticed that one dress was missing and instead of it they sent me a shirt. I did not like it and it was also way too small. I emailed AMIClubwear customer care and asked for an exchange. After several days of waiting I emailed again but it got me nowhere, only wasted my time.
                  Tried to call but they did not pick up. I'm so frustrated and don't know how to reach them!

Amiclubwear.comRipoff, no refund

I ordered from AMI Clubwear before and it was an acceptable experience as although it became obvious that their inventory records are inaccurate eventually I got refunded for an item they could not deliver.
                    In January 2016 I ordered two pairs of shoes from AMI Clubwear and got ripped off.
                    The first item was rather cheap and I did receive it, it arrived in a box small enough to keep only one box of shoes.
                    The second item was harder to find as it seemed to be discountinued as few stores kept it so I was happy to be able to order them from AMI Clubwear.
                    I did expect some problems as after my order the second item I ordered was removed from their store immediately after my order, but they did not indicate any difficulty.
                    When I started complaining months ago about the missing item in all cases they always ended up claiming that both items were shipped according their records, and ultimately they wanted a picture of the original box which I disposed of in the meantime.
                    However, UPS kept the package weight in their system which is 3.2 pounds.
                    The first item that I did receive weighs exactly 2.25 pounds.
                    The second item, which I could ultimately order from another shop so I own it now weighs 1.66 pounds without box.
                    Thus, by simple math it is easily proven that both items could not fit into the box so they obviously shipped only the first item.
                    Yet, they did not accept this obvious conclusion and reject to refund me which makes me think that it is about intentional fraud from their side.
                    It seems I need to take legal action as the case is so clear.

Amiclubwear.comDisaster!

Ordered two dresses from www.amiclubwear.com and when I received them I learned that the quality was way off. Two dresses were obviously warn before. There were no tags, condition was very poor and they were dirty. There was also a deodorant smell! Immediately went online and tried to find how to return and get a refund, but there was no information on their website. Wanted to get some explanations from AmiClubWear, but they never replayed and never answered my calls! There was no information about the returning process and no way to get it because of the lack of customer service! Avoid!

Amiclubwear.comDifferent colors and sizing problems

I have ordered three swimsuits from www.amiclubwear.com and was very disappointed with my order! Quality was nice and I really loved my new swimsuits, but there was a huge problem with colors and sizes. Bikini tops were super large and two bikini bottoms were very small! Colors were also incorrect and bikini parts did not match at all! Contacted customer service and they told me to keep my swimsuits and said that they don't do refunds and exchanges. What a joke! There was no way I would wear those bikini so it was just a huge waste of money.

Amiclubwear.comDisappointed

I bought two pairs of shoes back in November, 2015. Received only one pair, but was never notified that the second pair was out of stock. They charged my credit card for both pairs. Well, it is now January and I haven't received anything yet, no refund and no shoes. I left them tons of messages requesting a refund and asked them to call me back later as soon as possible. But they never contacted me. Well, I still have a little faith, so I sent them a message yesterday in the morning. But nothing again. I so tired and sick of it. AMIClubwear is a scam company, don’t deal with them. Do not let them scam you!

Amiclubwear.comWas never informed what I ordered was out of stock and I will never receive it

I had an awful experience with AMIclubwear. I ordered 2 costumes from their website, the items did have a 3 day processing time, but a week and a half later the order still had not shipped. I contacted the company and was assured it was being processed and I would receive an email shortly with tracking information. Days past and no email. After several unreturned emails and no call backs after leaving several messages I finally got a hold of someone 18 days after I initially placed my order. At this time I was informed my orders were not in stock and will not be shipped. Now I only have a week to scramble around and try to find other costumes paying extra to ship them to me on time because of this company's irresponsibility. This company is unreliable and misleading. I cannot understand why I was not contacted earlier to tell me their page is inaccurate and things they state they have in stock they do not. I had never had such a unpleasant experience with an online store. I will not recommend this place if you care about receiving your items. They sure are quick about taking your money, but don't respond to your concerns.

AmiClubWeardid not get my order

I order some shoes and had to call back three days later to get a conformation number on my order the i was told it had just shipped out and i should recieve it at the end of the week. At the end of the week there was no shoes or email from the company my husband called and was told they did not have that shoe and i was not going to receive the shoes the he had to ask wad the going to let us know was they going to refund our money ? We still are waiting for a refund

AmiClubWearNone delivery

I ordered a pair of shoes and a pair of leggings for my girlfriend on 15h of May 2013...Today is the 3rd of June and still no sign of my package. It's been 2 weeks of waiting. I tried contacting them and they said I should contact USPS customer support for my delivery information, but the thing is they don't offer customer support for internationals, but only for americans. I'm from Denmark. I'm starting to question the legitimacy of this company. It seems that a lot of international customers had encountered issues with their orders, but very few americans did. What's that suppose to mean? That their shipping service is just a tiny little unknown company that talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk and it works in colaboration with them just to basically steal fat commissions off our ###? Hopefully after I receive my order, I'm done with these maggots.

• Je
                                    jerseybdgrl Oct 29, 2013

I have good and bad to say about this company I ordered a pair of shoes from this company and everything went great I got the shoes everything was perfect then on a second time I ordered a beautiful dress for my birthday which was October 2nd and I got my package I open the package now I'm a size large they sent me the wrong dress an a dress that was a size small and black i ordered a brown dress I was very very upset but I decided to give him a last chance and I just recently ordered two dresses from them for this upcoming week November 7th 2013 so hopefully this order goes correctly if not I will be back on here commenting but so far so good um from a 1 to 10 I'll give them off 7.