Having problems with Lotus Leggings?

Lotus Leggings reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 6, 2016. The latest review Lotus Leggings was posted on Mar 5, 2020. Lotus Leggings has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 163 reviews. Lotus Leggings has resolved 0 complaints.

Lotus Leggings Customer Service Contacts

SatClosed
SunClosed

Lotus Leggings Complaints & Reviews

Lotus Leggings — customer service & shipping

I ordered leggings in November, they were the wrong size, I had to contact them to get information to return...

Lotus Leggingsleggings

I placed an order in November, it is now January. I have not been able to get in tough with anyone to figure out when my order is shipping. I've tried calling, I get a voice mail, I tried emailing 4 times and each time I get an auto generated email stating it may take 25 business days which has already passed. I'm so disappointed and just want my money back at this point but I know there's no one I can speak to about that.

Lotus Leggings — such a waste of money

Decided to try LotusLeggings website and ordered one pair of leggings. Pictures on their website looked nice...