Having problems with Lotus Leggings?

Room 301, Unit 3, Building 52, District A, Qingyanliu, Jiangdong Street
Thu8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Lotus Leggings.

Complaints & Reviews

Lotus Leggingsmasking a subscription service as a discount

A pop up ad came across facebook offering a lifetime worth of 50% off the cost of leggings for $4.95, from lotus leggings. Only after the $4.95 was deducted from my account did I then find out the subscription. This is fals advertising/ fraud!! Their customer service rep tried the hard sell technique on a me and I actually had to raise my voice to get the point across that I wanted the service cancelled immediately!!! This is wrong on so nany levels!!

Lotus Leggingsunauthorized charges

Last friday 4/12/19 I requested my bank acct to be frozen due to my debit card kept being declined when I tried to pay my vet bill online and it turned out someone had used my bank info to purchase a newspaper subscription out of TX and I live in NY and this morning I checked my acct again and even though my card/acct is currently frozen someone made an online unauthorized purchase for $89.99 to a company 'Lotus Legging's' whom I have never heard of so I'm waiting for 9AM so I can go to my bank and gets this resolved and seeing others here are currently going through the same thing tells me this company needs to be dismantled.

Lotus Leggingslotus leggings

What is this?! Have one charge of $2.97 on 12th of March and $49.99 charge on the 25th of March both charges from Lotus Premium VIP. I went too Lotus website and tried too sign in with my email address and it read that there was no account with that email. Is the only way to stop these charges too call the bank and put a stop payment (This costs money too do this too)?

Lotus Leggingshanging hook things...

I placed an order for some picture hangers that don't damage the wall. The add was on Facebook and said pay shipping and handling, plus for how many sets. Then yesterday a charge hit my bank account for $89.99!!! Notified bank...then I got the phone # and called. Be aware that hidden in terms and conditions is a monthly few charges hence the 89.99...I saw nothing about this being a membership program. If you don't cancel in 30 days you get charged...be warned!

Lotus Leggingsunauthorized charges for leggings, etc.

I noticed a $89.99 charge by lotus leggings, (ll*lotusmaxfblk high point nc) to my credit card card on 3/26/19. I have never heard of this company or ordered anything. I checked my bank statement and they show 3 more charges on march 13, 2019 of $2.49, $24.94, & $4.90.
          These were supposedly for some kind of "non-skid hooks" and a cosmetic product on a trial period. The 89.99 was for a full shipment. The customer service reps swear they have a usps tracking number verifying delivery. We never placed an order and we never received any product. The usps # was not provided to me.
          I would like to see a full refund for all four of those charges and any traces of an "account" with lotus leggings purged from their system.
          I called [protected] and talked to amari - confirmation #c2295275

Lotus Leggingsunauthorized charges on account

Complaint Description - Posted 3/15/2019 4:37:03 PM

I am disputing unauthorized charges on my account. I purchase a product leggings from Lotus Max Flo company for a trial period of 14 days when I received the leggings before my trial period was up I canceled the order. I purchase the product on Oct 08, 2018 for $4.95. Thinking everything was taken care of I then received another pair of leggings didn't think nothing of it until I checked my account on March 14, 2019. And notice a charged on Nov 8, 2018 for $49.99 plus a fee for $29.00 another charge $49.98 plus a fee of $29.00 another charge on January 12, 2019 for $34.99 and another charge on February 11, 2019 for $34.99. I received three pair of leggings after my first purchase of $4.95. I called on March 14th 2019 and spoke to two different representatives trying to explain I was told ma'am you didn't cancel you order you are Responsible for all charges I disagreed trying to explain that I was charged 2 $29.00 fee when I was charged the $49.00 which I did not authorize. One representative said she would cancel my order I said I cancel it back in October 2018 she got angry and kept interrupting me not allowing me to finish I was trying to tell her about all the charges and a pending charge that was going through on March 14th 2019 she got angry and said I canceled your order and I am not going to go back and forth with you and the next thing I knew she was no longer on the phone I call back and spoke to Jason he was no help either stated the fee was an overdraft.

Complaint Summary

Resolution Sought

I would like company to refund two $29 fee and one $49.99 none delivery of one legging and $34.00 pending on my account which would be posted the next day that's all I am asking since I did receive three leggings just asking for reimbursement for what was charged on my account without my permission. I can send them copies of the charges on my account showing the fees. I want this resolved.

unauthorized charges on account

• Au
                Audrey Boler Apr 04, 2019

I was scammed out of 64.92 on march, 2019. I was told I could get a lotus cream for 4.90 with a 2.90 shipping fee. I cancelled my order and I just had a 89.99 charge on my account which made me go in the red. I can't wait for these people to die and go to hell and burn forever. These are evil people. Sickening. Shouldn't even be allowed to live unless they are behind bars.

• Da
                Dalegitt Apr 22, 2019

I was scammed out of 89.99 on April 22, 2019 I thought I was ordering one thing and got something else my account was charge 24.94 on April 3, 2019 and 2.49 for something else don't what and other 4.90 what is going on, now I can't get in touch with these people.

Lotus Leggingscharges to my checking account that I never made.

I noticed a $89.99 charge by VIP Lotus Leggings, to my checking account, using my debit card on 3/22/19. I have never heard of this company or ordered anything. I called by Credit Union and they show 3 more charges on March 8, 2019 of $2.49, $24.94, & $4.90.

Some times the credit union has further information. They didn't so I am having to cancel my debit card and wait for a new one since someone is messing with my account.

THESE PEOPLE NEED TO BE STOPPED.. In searching google, etc there is no concrete information on this account.

• Updated by Sally-Jo Lamont · Mar 25, 2019

After filing this complaint, the company information came up (with tons of complaints) and they address is in CHINA...SCAM!

• Da
                  Daniel F Carey Mar 27, 2019

Sally - we're dealing with the same exact thing. Those three small charges (precisely those amounts) followed by an 89.99. Spent a long half hour on the phone and finally extracted a promised to refund 100%

• Sc
                  Scooper70 Apr 24, 2019

@Daniel F Carey What is their telephone number? I called [protected] and I got the number is disconnected. I got the same charges on my bank account.

• Ly
                  Lynn Welty-Johnston Apr 16, 2019

i HAVE A .91 INTERNATIONAL FEE AND A 89.99 CHARGE I DON'T KNOW WHO THESE PEOPLE ARE!

Lotus Leggingsmy enrollment

I was a member & my fee fee was taken out of my acct every month, $12.50, for my legging, on the 5th of the month. I received a new card, called & updated info, the next month was not taken out so I called & was told told they tried old card & membership was cancelled. Told me to go online & rejoin but it wont let me & when I call am being told they cant help me. Want membership back.

Lotus Leggingskitchen opener of multi-items (6 in one multi-opener)

Ordered item on 2/10/19, paid $19.99 + shipping amount of $4.95= $24.94, charged securely on Discover Card, as it was advertised. (Claystick.com) is also another company name used in advertisement. THE ORDER IS #9808.

Company named on discover card is lotus leggings. Again order #9808.

Name of Lois M. Hartman, 103 Leonard Lane, Harrisburg, PA 17111

Please refund amount of purchase to Discover Card if item is not available for shipment

Lotus Leggingsleggings and shorts.

I ordered one pair of leggings. Ever since I get another pair of leggings and a pair of shorts. I am 71 and really don't think the short shorts are appropriate. I have never ordered any more but the keep on coming. Yesterday I got a pair identical to the pair I received last month. I like the leggings but I cannot afford the $50 they keep putting on my credit card. I don't know how to get them to stop since I never subscribed to anything to get them in the first place. I guess I will just contact my bank and tell them to refuse any more of their charges. How can I send some back???

Jan 26, 2019

Lotus Leggings — trying to cancel my plan

I have been trying and trying to get my VIP plan cancelled and I have tried to email them and it says that i...

Lotus LeggingsI am sending back product. they do not fit right and I want to cancel my subscription

You never gave me a client number.
                      I
                      would like a full refund

Do not take any more money out of my credit card.

I am contacting my credit card company right away with the information so you cannot get any more out of it!!!

You will get your product back from me shortly. Please refund me all I am due.

Jean Postema
                      8418 Kreuter Rd. NE
                      Rockford, MI 49341
                      Phone [protected]

Returning 3 shorts. (I told you I don't wear shorts why do you send them?)
                      One bright legging!!!

Jan 19, 2019

Lotus Leggings — unauthorised charges to my credit card

I only ever authorized the payment for 1 pair of your leggings and in that transaction there was nothing...

Lotus Leggingskeep getting in mail

yous were suppose to have not sendings any more ..they have been cancelled while...Been 2 45.00 dollars that's total of 90.00 dollars yous didn't have authorization to draw money out...what u have charged me with out permission to draw out of my account...funds to be put back in, , , AND BANK WONT file anything..thanks Dottie
                        Theres nothing missing just stop comp. and answer

• Updated by arquitt · Jan 18, 2019

no more leggings.. want refund for 2 pairs of leggings that were charged to account for 45.00 /twice put back in account and bank wont do anything ..they were not autherized
                            [protected]@aol.com

• Updated by arquitt · Jan 19, 2019

just return funds back in to accoune...no more leggings

Lotus Leggingsleggings $

Hi I ordered leggings, 1 time offer $4.95, since then they have taken over $200 out of my account, apparently I am a VIP customer, and they are still taking moneys out of my account a few times a month, and I cant stop it, just make it stop, they didnt even send me what I original ordered, like who would wear flute red leggings in public lol seriously

Lotus Leggingsleggings and shorts/sent an email to cancel my account

To whom it may concern

My name isDeanne McKell and I am writing asking you to please stop sending me your leggings and shorts and whatever else that is in your parcels.
                            Back in October of last year (2018) I saw your advertisement for leggings for $7.02 and with that order was a free pair of shorts and I decided to get it. When I received my bank statement it turned out you actually took 3 payments out of my account totalling $ 17.50.

The next thing I know another parcel arrived on my doorstep and you had taken an unauthorised amount of $42.97. So I didn't open the parcel I just sent it back. I then I sent you an email on the 18/11/18 stating that I know longer wanted anymore of your products and you should cancel my account... I expected that to be the end of it but no once again on the 15/12/18 I received another parcel and once again you took money out of my account without asking! Again I sent your parcel back unopened.

You have now stolen a total of $ 103.93 out of my account and I would appreciate it if you could return it like I returned your products.

Yours in good faith
                            Deanne McKell

Jan 16, 2019

Lotus Leggings — lm475567201cn & lm469355185cn

LM475567201CN & LM469355185CN (as per attached pictures)- These numbers, one each package, appear on the...

Panania
                              Jan 15, 2019

Lotus Leggings — leggings/shorts

Totally deceiving.. They say the charge is $4.99 a month and they don't tell you that is only for the initial...

Lotus Leggingsleggings

I ordered leggings for $4.95 and was charged for a pair of shorts I didn't order. Was not informed that I would be charged $49.99 subscription if I didn't cancel after 14 days. So now I have been charged without my knowledge. Called for refund and they will not refund. What a deceiving website! They need to be made aware of. They are taking people's money without acknowledgement. I will be following this up until I get my refund

Lotus Leggingsunauthorized credit card charges

I placed one order for a pair of Lotus leggings. Then, I received a pair of shorts that I did not order. Two weeks later, I was sent another pair of shorts that I did not order. I was charged $49.99, $9.89, and $4.95.
                                This practice is a scam! I never order up for a membership! I called and spoke to Destiny and she stated that she could cancel my so called membership and refund me 25 percent! I told her no, that I demand 100 percent refund, then she offered a 50 percent refund, and again I told her that was unacceptable, and I demand 100 percent! She proceeded to offer 75 percent, I again told her no, 100 percent and that I am reporting this company to the Better Business Bureau for deceptive practices!
                                My husband is an attorney.I have contacted my bank to make sure any more payments from this company are taken from my banking account. Destiny gave me three cancellation confirmations and informed me that it would take 5-7 days to show back in to my checking account. This company is a SCAM. Do Not BUY or do any business from them. Shame on you LOTUS!
                                Kymber Phillips