Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Cardplease block my number - [protected]

i lost my sim with my phone kindly lock my number [protected]
with Lg gu220also activated gprs stop the programe near to kanpur railway station kindky help me to find out no
alt cont no...[protected] (DEVENDRA SINGH )kanpur
[protected](nishikant ranjan) ranchi jharkhand

RESOLVED

• Updated by Airtel Presence · Oct 18, 2013

Namaste Ms. Majumdar,

This is with reference to your post dated 18 October 2013. We would like to acknowledge that we are working to address your concern as soon as possible. We will connect with you to get additional details, if required, to resolve the concern effectively.
    You can also get in touch with us at [email protected]
    Saurav Ahlawat

Linked- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33

• Updated by Airtel Presence · Oct 20, 2013

Namaste Mr. Singh

This is with reference to your post dated 19 Oct. We tried calling you multiple times to get additional details to enable us to address your concern. However, there was no response.

We will appreciate if you could share your alternate contact details / convenient time to call. Please write to us at [email protected]

Look forward to hearing from you.

Sandeep Kumar

Linked- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33

• Updated by Airtel Presence · Jul 10, 2015

Dear Customer( [protected]),

This is with reference to your post dated 08 July 2015.

Please share your alternate contact number with us at [email protected] to enable us to assist you.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Rakesh Kumar
    [email protected]

Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our roducts and services

• Updated by Airtel Presence · Apr 21, 2017

Dear Ms. Kapoor,

This is with reference to your post, dated 14 April 2017.

We are keen to resolve your concern; however, we will require your alternate contact number and convenient time to call for resolving your concern effectively.

We look forward to receive the required details.

Regards,

Rakesh Kumar
    airtel presence (airtel Customer, service team)
    bhartiairtel ltd

Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

• Um
    uma111 kapoor Apr 14, 2017

i lost my mobile which has an airtel sim card having a number [protected].
    please block my sim card as soon as possible

• As
    Ashok Shendre Apr 21, 2016

Dear Sir,
    I have lost my mobile with Air-tel SIM card yesterday on 20th April 2016 at Peenya Bangalore while traveling by Bus, My mobile No. [protected]
    Kindly block the SIM immediately and request to send me a new SIM with same number at my address, Request to do the needful at the earliest.

Ashok J Shendre
    Somsandrapallya, HSR layout Bangalore 560102

• Sm
    smand87 Apr 10, 2016

I have lost my mobile with Air-tel Sim card, My mobile No. [protected]
    Kindly say me what to do now immediately as soon as possible.

my name is sunil kumar from mandi (H.P)

SUNIL KUMAR

• Sr
    sriRaghav Mar 20, 2016

I have airtel post paid number [protected]. I have lost my mobile. Hence please block my simcard immediately. I will submit the required documents tomorrow in the kumaraswamy layout airtel office - 560078 since the office is closed at this point of time.

nishant Sharma mumbai Feb 10, 2016

Dear sir/Madam
    I have lost my mobile with Airtel Sim card, yesterday night 10.02.2016 at 8:30PM.My mobile No. [protected] Kindly block this sim card immediately as soon as possible.

my name is nishant Sharma

India
    i lost my sim with my phone kindly lock my number [protected]

• Je
    jevaa Nov 27, 2015

My airtel sim card and mobile lost my number:[protected].
    please block my SIM card in order to avoid misuse of same.

• Cm
    c manjula Sep 08, 2015

I have lost my mobile with Airtel Sim card, so Please block my simcard my Airtel No: [protected] immediately

• I have lost my mobile with Airtel Sim card, My mobile No.[protected]

• Su
    suryarao Jun 22, 2015

i have lost my mobile with airtel simcard.pl kindly block this.

samsung
    Airtel: [protected]

• Ka
    kapa.sivaji Jun 21, 2015

I LOST MY MOBLIE WITH ARITEL SIM CARD MY MOBLIE NUMBER IS [protected].SO PLEASE BLOCK MY NUMBER

• Di
    Dinesh emr May 22, 2015

i lost my mobile which has an airtel sim card having a number [protected]. please block my sim card as soon as possible.

• Su
    Suresh R J Apr 30, 2015

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to inform you that I have lost my airtel prepaid sim card no [protected] by today afternoon. I request you to do the need full to block the sim as soon as possible to prevent miss usage of it.
    Kindly provide the same number as soon as possible.

• Mo
    mohammednawaz Mar 28, 2015

please block my airtel sim card as soon as possible my phone is losted today samsung galaxy s3 please my kindly requesting to you
    my airtel phone number is [protected]

• Kr
    krishna kishore m Mar 22, 2015

Hai I am kishore my mobile no is [protected] we reside in andra pradesh I have lost my cell it is a pre paid. Sim I want to block my. Sim please help me

sarojmati Feb 05, 2015

Dear Sir,
    I have lost my old Airtel SIM card for mobile No [protected] (belonging to Allahabad ) at Hyderabad. I have come to know that this SIM card is being used by another person who refuses to revealing his identity. In order to prevent use of this SIM card for any kind of unauthorised activities, I will request you to kindly block this SIM card immediately.

warm regards,
    Saroj Kumar Mati

sarojmati Feb 05, 2015

dear sir

• Ak
    A. KARKUVELRAJ Jan 30, 2015

Dear customer service officer,

Kindly block this sim card immediately as soon as possible.

My Name is A.KARKUVELRAJ

• So
    SONY XPERIA C2305 Jan 20, 2015

MY NAME IS SHYAMBABU I LOST MY MOBILE WITH SIMCARD SONY XPERIA C2305 LOST SIM AIRTEL NO [protected] IMEI NO353267061860605 FIND THE MY MOBILE & PLEASE BLOCK MY NUMBER.MY NUMBER IS9611303043.PLEASE DO IT SOON AS SOME ONE IS STILL MISUING IT. NOW MY NO [protected] -[protected] PLZ HELP ME

• Pe

hi...i lost my sim [protected]
    (airtel).plz block this

• Mo
    Mohammod.nur.islam Dec 15, 2014

I have lost my airtel prepaid simcard, please block my sim as early as possible, my mobile number is [protected]. Life time Sim card.
    My address is :

chandramohan saini Nov 07, 2014

PLEASE BLOCK MY NUMBER-[protected]

• Ra
    ragavi846 Nov 02, 2014

[protected] this is number please block it

• Aj
    ajaydarl Oct 27, 2014

imei no. [protected] phone number:[protected] plz help me

• Kd
    k dilip rao Sep 22, 2014

I have lost my mobile phone which is having airtel sim in that so please try to block that as soon as possible
    ph.no.[protected] post paid number.
    other number 040-[protected]

• Ki
    kirthigaa Aug 19, 2014

I lost my mobile with airtel sim card, kindly block my number [protected]

Anshul verma221 Aug 19, 2014

I have lost my mobile with Airtel Sim card, My mobile No. [protected] Kindly block this sim card immediately as soon as possible
    SO I WISH TO TAKE NEW SIM WITH SAME NUMBER

Anshul verma221 Aug 19, 2014

dear customer service officer,

I have lost my Airtel Sim card while traveling in a Train, My mobile No. [protected]. Kindly block this sim card immediately as soon as possible.I WISH TO TAKE NEW SIM WITH SAME NUMBER

PLZ HELP ME TO REACH OUT

nitish3kumar Aug 19, 2014

I lost my phone with aitel sim. Number-[protected]. I really need that sim card back. I hereby request the respective officials, operator and staff to please help me get back my sim card by blocking the lost one and giving me a new sim card with the same number. I need it as soon as possible!!!

Nishat Afzal Aug 14, 2014

• Ha
    Haseen Jul 18, 2014

Dear service team,

Hi, this isHaseen. I lost my airtel sim along with my phone since July 3rd, 2014. My Airtel prepaid connection no. 0091-[protected] I want to request the Airtel team to please BLOCK this Sim card ASAP.

Thanks,
    Haseen

• Kr
    krishanappa Jul 15, 2014

please block my airtel no:[protected] immditely block.

Manoj Kumar, Jun 13, 2014

I LOST MY MOBILE WITH THE AIRTEL SIM CARD, MY NUMBER IS [protected] WHICH WAS LOST ABOUT A MONTH OR MORE, TRACK AND GIVE MY PHONE TO ME. NOW ANYONE CAN CONTACT ME AT [protected],

• St
    stalinkandappa May 28, 2014

Dear service team,

Hi, this is M.stalin kandappa from karaikal having airtel prepaid
    connection no. 91-[protected]. I lost my mobile yesterday night, hence,
    I want to request the Airtel team to please BLOCK this Sim card ASAP.

Please guide me through the process of issuing a duplicate prepaid SIM
    card (if possible, with the balance amount from my previous SIM). I
    expect a quick solution to my problem with further knowledge of the
    procedure.

Thanks,
    stalin kandappa-karaikal-609604-pondicherry State

• Ss
    S.Suthagar Nov 29, 2013

I have lost my phone with the airtel sim card. My full name is Sivagnanasundaram Suthagar of Kurinchi, Karanavai East, Karaveddi. Please block it up as possible as you can.

• Pa
    Pankaj Sing Oct 18, 2013

i have lost my mobile, So i want to block my Airtel sim card no is [protected].

• De
    Devesh Tripathi Sep 16, 2012

i lost my cell dated-12-09-2012 please block my no. as soon as possible nad suggest me to get back that number.
    lost no- [protected]
    operator-airtel
    cell phone-nokia5233 w. silver
    imei-[protected]
    ======================
    current no-[protected]
    Devesh Tripathi

sanna prasanna Aug 25, 2012

I miss my mobile plz i want same number but small problem i forget my previous proof
    i give another proof plz arrange same number sim card
    [protected] ap