Long John Silver'sfood and service

M

I went through the drive thru and sat at the speaker for 5 minutes before I went to the window to place my order and the at the window was very rude and l spent 30 minutes there and was late getting back to work. When I finally got my food and started to complain the girl slammed the window in my face. I called and asked to speak to a manager and got the general manager and he asked me what I expected him to do. I won't be going back.

• Ce
    Cecilia todd Oct 12, 2021

I stopped at the long John silvers/Kentucky fried chicken in mt Vernon mo. for lunch. The fish was GREASY, overcooked and very dry. The fries were not any better. I am very disappointed in the whole situation. I believe I truly wasted my money.
    John Todd