Loancare Servicing Center Inc.awful company!!!

R Review updated:

I have been dealing with LoanCare Servicing since October 2009, just about 7 months. I have a Balloon Modification that was due Oct. 2010. They never contacted me I contacted them! They were surprized that I didn't recieve any paper work and they said they would get right on it. Well it is now April and I still have not recieved my Ballon Modification and nobody gets back with me. I call them all the time and spend countless time on the phone being put on hold. I really don't know where to turn so I called channel 7 Ruth to the rescue and she has not gotten back to me yet, another phone call to her. So if you can avoid doing any buisness with LoanCare I recommend that you stay away from them, bad news. My home is all I have in this world and I intend to keep it. I have been putting my house payments in the bank and not sending them in because I don't have a mortgage. I have tried very hard to keep my credit on good standing I sure hope that this doesn't affect it!

RESOLVED

• Jn
    Jniedzella Niedzella Nov 13, 2019

Your website is down again! I am not able to make payment because the login portal is not working. I receive a "can not verify credentials" error message when logging in. I have reset the password numerous times. This happens monthly.
    Please fix your website.

• Lo
    LoanCare,LLC Nov 19, 2019

@Jniedzella Niedzella Hello,
    If your concerns still exist, please reach out to us by email at [email protected]t so that we can look into this matter in regards to the error message you are receiving.

• Gi
    GIA123 Nov 04, 2019

I have called this company 7 times, I emailed, sent requestes via web site,
    all I need is to pay off my mortgage

I still don't have the information, after all attempts

IT IS ALL DECEPTION

misleading information.

emails that wont work...

robotic responses that is not accurate.

stay away from this company...

• Lo
    LoanCare,LLC Nov 19, 2019

@GIA123 Hello,
    We understand your frustrations, please keep our information handy if you would like to elaborate, you can reach out to us by email at [email protected]

• Ki
    KimBabbbb Nov 12, 2019

@GIA123 I am having issues as well. I just had a meeting with a class action attorney in VA. They are willing to take on the xase and start a class action. If you would like to be part of please contact me

• Ac
    ACP100 Nov 02, 2019

Is it too late to get involved in this? I tried mortgage Modification but the info the bank provided was incorrect locking me out of the process from the start.

• Al
    Alice Carroll Aug 24, 2019

This company is a fraud! They have misappropriated moneys, filed false information,
    do not always pay taxes from my escrow account. I get a constant run around. Who can take them on? Is it the Banking Oversight Committee?

• Ta
    TaraMSweat Jul 15, 2019

House burned 5/16. LoanCare received pay off check on or BEFORE 6/14. LoanCare tried to draft our 7/1 payment. We put a stop payment on it an incurred a fee to do so. Called multiple time to get information. No help whatsoever. Called 7/9 stayed on phone for 55+ minutes. NO RESOLUTION. LoanCare will not apply our final payment and send refund.

• Je
    Jessie105 Jul 09, 2019

Lawsuit against Lakeview Loan Servicing, LLC to stop a foreclosure in Alabama

Hope you find this helpful and if we can help you in any way in Alabama, let us know. You can call us at [protected] or fill out our contact form and we’ll get right back with you.
    Thanks
    John Watts

• Je
    Jessie105 Jul 09, 2019

JURISDICTION AND VENUE
    This is an action brought by a consumer for violations of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (15 U.S.C. § 1692 et seq. [hereinafter “FDCPA”]), the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act[1], 12 S.C. § 2605 (“RESPA”), the Truth in Lending Act (“TILA) and state law by the Defendant including an illegally scheduled foreclosure on December 4, 2017.
    This lawsuit is also brought under the authority of Plaintiff’s Mortgage – the very paragraph that Defendants seek to use to foreclose expressly gives Plaintiff the right to bring this court action to assert defenses.
    Paragraph 22 of the Mortgage allows for this lawsuit.
    Venue is proper in this Court as Plaintiff resides in this County and all Defendants do business in this County.
    PARTIES
    The Plaintiff is a natural person who resides within this County.
    Defendant Lakeview Loan Servicing, LLC (“Defendant” or “Lakeview”) in this action is a foreign corporation doing business in this County, and is considered a “servicer” under RESPA and is considered a debt collector under the FDCPA as it was assigned the debt at issue when the debt was allegedly in default and its in the business of collecting defaulted debts owned by others.
    Fictitious defendants A-Z are those defendants who caused or are responsible for the harm done to Plaintiff. Any reference to “Defendant” or “Defendants” or “Defendant Lakeview” includes all fictitiously described defendants as well.
    FACTS
    RESPA and TILA apply to Defendants[2] and to the loan at issue in this case.
    The FDCPA is a federal law that applies to debt collectors such as Defendant Lakeview.
    It prohibits deceptive conduct of any type as well as harassing or unfair conduct, even on debts that are owed.
    Here, Defendants made false statements to and their conduct can only be described as unfair and harassing.
    Defendants have repeatedly violated the strict liability FDCPA.
    Defendants are collecting on this debt illegally including the fact that the Defendants have scheduled an illegal foreclosure on December 4, 2017.

Defendants Were Never Assigned The Mortgage And Have No Right To Foreclose
    For the sake of time, not every fact will be pled but enough will be to show that Defendant Lakeview does not own this debt and has no right to foreclose.
    The mortgage – the document that secures the debt to the property – was signed on August 16, 2010.
    It did not involve Defendant in any way.
    It was between Plaintiff and MERS (Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Inc.).
    On February 6, 2017, a “Corporate Assignment of Mortgage” was signed.
    And filed in Probate Court on the same day.
    It clearly shows the date of assignment as “February 6th, 2017”.
    “Assignor: PHH Mortgage Corporation at 1 Mortgage Way, Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054”.
    “Assignee: Lakeview Loan Servicing, LLC at 4425 Ponce De Leon Blvd, MS 5-251, Coral Gables, FL 33146”.
    The February 6, 2017, assignment was signed by “Jacqueline Watkins, Assistant Secretary”.
    It was notarized by Regina D. Brundage in the State of New York, County of Erie.
    “David Siwa” of “PHH Mortgage Corporation (PHHM) 220 Northpointe Pkwy prepared the document. Amherst, NY 14228”.
    So on February 6, 2017, a signed and notarized and filed document clearly indicates PHH assigned the loan to Lakeview.
    One problem.
    PHH did not own the loan at this time.
    A company, such as PHH, cannot assign what it does not own.
    While this sounds like a bad joke of someone selling the Brooklyn Bridge, this is par for the course in the deceptive world of modern mortgage companies.
    Remarkably, on February 22, 2017, the mortgage companies attempt to demonstrate time travel.
    This is when a “Corporate Assignment of Mortgage” was signed, notarized and filed in Probate Court.
    “Assignor: Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Inc. as nominee for USAA Federal Savings Bank, its successors and assigns at P.O. Box 2026 Flint, MI [protected].”
    Who did MERS assign the mortgage to on February 22, 2017?

• Bc
    Bcayce21 Jun 16, 2019

Contact m ed for details. This company is grossly negligent and fraudulent and one person I spoke with refused t ok let me talk to a supervisor and made threats toward me.

• Te
    terry huggins Jun 15, 2019

there robot calls me. I call back and the person can not do any thing. is going on 2 months. will not send statement.

• Be
    Bernadine h Jun 06, 2019

Failure to pay county taxes from fund from closing. Loan care purchased mortgage 1 month after closing received check from title company with funds from closing for taxes deposit of check from golden dome abstract title company were received on 9/16/2018 and were not paid to county taxes loan care was aware of delinquent taxes from 9/2018

Jane MayhewBarnard May 22, 2019

I cannot seem to be able get through to an actual person to talk to about questions I have about my loan transfer.

• Ge
    gene71 May 15, 2019

I never said to take 2 payments out. It was only 1 payment. I knew wouldn't have a sec not payment. I got charge $ 30.00 because of your error. I feel that you owe me $ 30.00 back into my account. I will call when my sons and I have the money there. Thank for getting onto this problem agrain thanks

Ruth V. Reading

Comments

Jason Hammock May 12, 2019

I am taking your company along with your partnering company name as lakeview loan servicing llc and along with all of these complaints against your so called mortgage company and making this into a federal class action lawsuit under mortgage fraud. see lake view loan servicing llc vs. jason hammock case number 2018-cv-012174-o. I am no longer playing your games and turning everything to fdle and to the fbi.

Thank you.

• Ka
    Katrina White Mar 16, 2019

Please include us in a class action lawsuit. In short they are trying to take my home. It is not our fault.

Jason Hammock May 12, 2019

@Katrina White Your company is causing all of these Lawsuits against your company HELLO

• Ce
    Cesar Rojas Feb 11, 2019

Escrow being billed for two different insurance..

Comments

• To
    TommyTN Oct 31, 2018

unethical behaviour - BAD ALL AROUND - fees to posting payments late - to lying about account.

• Mr
    Mrs. Iris V Castro Oct 31, 2018

Its been a nightmare since my mortgage got bought out by them. My mortgage jumped from $1134 to $1892 and no one there can explain why??? I emailed hopeing to get a call back asap before next payment was due since it jumped tremendously no one has called me back regarding my escrow inquiry. Grrr frustrating.

• Jt
    JT1972 Oct 10, 2018

LoanCare stole my money and left me stranded. I set up an automatic payment to come out on payday and they made an unauthorized early withdrawal from my account. They drained all the money out of my account and then some. Drained my savings and overdraft too. I went to get gas with my baby girl in the car on the way home and was stranded at the gas station because my debit card was declined. I have incurred late fees for all the other auto withdrawals and checks that are bouncing now. They are an unconscionable company and the people working for them are heartless and cruel. They are doing nothing to correct this.

• Jt
    JT1972 Oct 10, 2018

LoanCare stole my money. I set up an automatic withdrawal and they took an early unauthorized payment out of my account causing my account to be overdrawn and incur huge late fees on all the other payments that bounced because of lack of funds. And it left me stranded. I found out by stopping for gas. I was on empty and had my child in the car with me. My debit was declined and I was stranded because they stole all the money out of my account, even drained my overdraft and savings. This company is unconscionable and the people who work for them have no soul.

• So
    sorry about loancare Oct 03, 2018

What we have here is the worst company i've ever had to deal with.. Should be forced to sell to government or anything else...

• Ro
    robbyblack Sep 19, 2018

so i have the same problems as most others i send in a payment it never clears i send in another it never clears i add all these late fees but months later Loan care returns my payments and now i am foreclosed WHAT TO DO ? SEEMS GA is a state where i am not protected how do you make them take your payments when they return them to you ?

• Fr
    frank leonard Sep 18, 2018

Loancare Servicing Center incorrectly report my loan to Equifax today 9/8/18. They reported the date the loan was opened incorrecly using a date 30 days before the loan was opened. They had reported the loan 2 days earlier to Experian correctly. Yet today they reported the date opened wrong.

JaneeBGoren Sep 02, 2018

We have spoken with customer service several times without resolution on our over payment on our escrow account. We confirmed and they confirmed that our taxes are paid in full and yet they still will not issue a refund for the almost $2000 in overpayment. I'm not sure what else can be done and we're very frustrated with this situation.

• Me
    me*** Aug 31, 2018

My account was sold to Loancare. I have made timely payments, and noticed "late payments" owed to the tune of about $150.00 - when I called the company and specifically asked the rep what these were for she could not tell me. I again demanded to know what the fees were for since I had not been and was not late on payments; she could not tell me and quickly, within seconds said "I'll remove that." Well, shocker, they weren't removed and looking at my credit report I also see being reported late to the credit bureaus when I have not been late. and I paid online. And have the date printed receipt. So now, I will contact the credit bureaus and get this cleared up. But, this company is a scam, and what they are doing is not legit; I work in a law firm and will be researching and submitting information to the proper authorities regarding consumer fraud and whatever else can be tied in. "Corporate fraud continues to be one of the FBI’s highest criminal priorities—in addition to causing significant financial losses to investors, corporate fraud has the potential to cause immeasurable damage to the U.S. economy and investor confidence. As the lead agency investigating corporate fraud, the Bureau focuses its efforts on cases that involve accounting schemes, self-dealing by corporate executives, and obstruction of justice..." (FBI)

So, there are several agencies that will hear from me.

• Di
    Diana59 Aug 15, 2018

dear loan care my name is Diana romero my loan number is [protected] Im in the process of trying. to refinance my home a 30 day late is showing on my credit report . is there anyway I can get this removed its the only thing holding me back . I need the decision in writing id like to get back on track. THANK YOU

• Ag
    agangelo Apr 12, 2018

This is unreal, I can NOT, can NOT believe that it has taken me this long to look at reviews about this company! I am trying my hardest to get a loan modification for almost a year now. I have sent in numerous documents, called several times, emailed several times, sent in duplicates of documents that they requested after I had already sent them in and stated several times that I wanted to keep my home and would do anything they needed to make sure that they don't foreclose on me. My loss mitigation packet was never sent over to the underwriter (if there even is one) because in their eyes, I never sent all my documents to them and then when I was "missing" documents, nobody ever called to tell me that they were missing and when I would call and check the status they ALWAYS told me that its being reviewed and that I didn't need to send anything else in. Then I got a letter twice stating that my packet was denied because I didn't get them the information they needed in a timely manner. I am so sick to my stomach because I always felt they were doing nothing to help me. I now have to submit all my documents to them AGAIN! Now for the 3 rd time. I will just die if I lose my home. These people are unreal and I cant believe all the things I am reading about them. Yes, stay away from them. They are horrible. I don't know what else to do to save my home other than to send them all the documents again and start this process all over again. They have already contacted an attorney !

• Ro
    Ron81 Apr 10, 2018

My loan was sold to Loan Care by Primelending within a year of buying our home. I became ill and unable to work after a surgery in 2017. It became necessary for us to look at ways to keep the home and get assistance on getting caught up on payments. We were 2 months behind when we completed the request for assistance in November 2017. We were told the process takes about 30 days. We were told that we would be contacted by an advisor to keep us up to date and to answer our questions. Be began calling for a status update in January 2018. We were never contacted by an advisor and was told our advisor was a different person at least 3 times. We were transferred to this person's voicemail but never got a call-back. I called almost everytime their automated system called me but was told I could ignore that and wait for a person to call me directly. That never happened. Every time we called we were told it was with underwriting and should only take a couple more days. Finally, in March we get a denial letter. We call back immediately and get told we have a new rep to help us and get transferred to her voice mail. We never hear back. We call and ask if we can email our appeal request and are given an email address that I verified was correct. We sent the email and waited. We never heard back. I called today and was told that they never received the email and that we are now in foreclosure status and would need to reapply immediately. Reapplying also does not stop the foreclosure process. We will lose our home before they can finish the process again if the first time around is any indication.

Please add me to the list for the lawsuit please
    Ron McKinney
    [email protected]

• Gw
    Gwen Johnson Nov 16, 2017

I work for an attorney who is looking into LoanCare's fraudulent activity. Please feel free to contact me at [protected].

• Gu
    guaynabocitymom Feb 25, 2018

@Gwen Johnson Still looking to file a lawsuit against LoanCare for their fraudulent activities? I'm interested.

• De
    Derrick Taylor Sep 06, 2017

My mortgage was purchased by My Loan Care in January 2017. The customer service from this company is not good. Most of the time, when I try to reach the company by phone, I am unable to contact them. When I travel outside of the country, I can never access the website. When I call in to make a payment, they want to charge almost $13 dollars for me to pay my bill. If there was a way to change from this company I would. One time, I got in an argument with the representative because she felt the need to tell me about insufficient funds in my account when I have never been late for a payment. If Loan Care reads these complaints, I recommend customer service training for your employees. When people work hard and have a mortgage, they expect good customer service. Especially when it involves your money! I also recommend you change how a customer can access their account. I want to access my account anywhere I am at in the world. I also expect great customer service from your company when I call. I will contact the BBB of VA and let them know about your service. I would not recommend Loan Care to anyone. I will be glad when the loan is sold to another company.

• Dd
    DDjjjj Feb 13, 2017

Loancare is the worst worst worst company. It is a shady operation and they have no ethics or values. If you call the customer service they do not respond and are rude to the extent that you feel traumatized. they never send any paperwork or communication. they should be sued by the feds.

• Cl
    classiter Feb 09, 2017

***BEWARE OF LOANCARE AND THEIR SCAMMING WAYS***

The same goes for me, Loancare is a terrible company and issues arise because someone on their end screws up. Loancare changed my monthly statement multiple times within a year and now my Escrow is short. Of course, I have to pay more a month to rectify their error and all they do is apologize for their negligence/ignorance.

Another thing I found is Loancare doesn't allocate the monies where they show on your monthly statement. They're taking money that should go towards my principal and applying it towards my interest. It's only 2-3.00 dollars, but if left alone for a 30 year loan it would add up to 1, 100.00. Times that by however many customers Loancare has, let's say 100, 000 customers they just profited 1, 100, 000.00 by misallocating funds purposely. I'm in the process of reporting Loancare to the Attorney General for their scamming ways! My next move is to check my credit to ensure they're not purposely messing it up so I can't leave their terrible company.

***BEWARE OF LOANCARE AND THEIR SCAMMING WAYS***

• Mo
    MoniqueJohnson5443 Jan 27, 2017

We bought our home through BofA and soon after they transferred our mortgage over to this company. BofA had the nerve to send the notice of the transfer to our old address (what??) disgusted is too nice of a word to explain how I feel dealing with these people. They do not get anything done. They do not follow up. They have all types of rip-off fees. Paying my mortgage has been the hardest thing since this transfer we are not pleased at all.

angelacolbert Dec 27, 2016

I am now finally a part of a settlement for forced insurance, you all should contact a lawyer, DOJ, FTC, CPB and anyone associated with the National Associations of mortgage insurance, mortgage loans, and anything dealing with mortgages, you have a recourse, use it.

• Co
    countrytme25 Dec 13, 2016

I totally agree with every bad thing said above. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. Every single person you talk to feeds you another lie. My loan was sold to them five months ago. There is excess money in my escrow account that I want refunded. At this point, I feel my only option is to refinance and hope to GOD the new loan company doesn't just resell my mortgage right back to LoanCare.

• Mo
    moose4589 Oct 20, 2016

What a joke for a company! Worst company EVER!!!

• Rg
    R. Grace Rodriguez Jul 28, 2016

My bank helped me set up a automatic payment to my lender on my mortgage. But they did it wrong and my mortgage payment was incorrectly directed to this company. I have been trying for six weeks to get my money back from them and they refuse to give it back. I stay on hold to get a hold of anyone at the company for 30 minutes or more which is routine. I am filing a complaint with the California Attorney General regarding their practices. I suggest all of you do the same or nothing will change.

State of California has a great guide:

• Wa
    Wayne Sweatt Jul 08, 2016

My loan was transferred to LoanCare about 6 months ago. My insurances renewed many weeks ago and Loancare botched it all - both my flood and hazard. I finally got the flood corrected and then faxed them the hazard info twice and called and STILL no correction. I sent in an email to the customer advocate contact and .. no response at all. Wow.. advocate? That never even reponds. So I'm typing out this long email about the debacle, and I'm including my insurance agent as a resource and witness should this end up in court, I'm all worked up, so I go out to the web to find maybe some more emails to copy, and then I see Kimmy's contact number.. I figure - why not - she answers, gets my info and is going to call back in a few. I don't even have this all straight yet, but from what I've read, she's the best. So glad I found that. The company is just as horrible as you read. The people that answer the phone not only have cryptic names, but you never get the same one when you call back, and.. they're just a box of rocks that ask the same questions over and over. Kim is on the ball. They need to give her like 6 phones to answer and about $200k/year. Seriously.

• Gw
    Gwen Johnson Nov 16, 2017

@Wayne Sweatt Kim is reviewed further as just a rock in the box of rocks

Janet Foster Feb 17, 2016

Okay, so my mortgage just got bought by this company. I have gotten 3 robo calls to call there "welcome line." 3 times I've called and waited 20 minutes before giving up. The whole wait forced me to listen to the constant droning, " your call is important to us, please stay on the line." If my call is so damn important, why am I put on hold. I see from the above and from Yelp that this company is the worst ever. God help me. I do not look forward to dealing with them for the next 7 years. WTF was my old mortgage company thinking.

Anastasia Beaverhausen Feb 03, 2016

Spoke with customer agent "Shakira" today (2/3/16) regarding my inability to make an online mortgage payment for more than 2 days: I received contradictory and slightly snarky responses to my questions, ultimately unhelpful. They certainly make it difficult for good customers to pay in a timely manner. How do they treat bad customers?!

I could not be more disappointed in having my mortgage handled by this company- not at all my choice, as the mortgage was recently sold by an excellent mortgage company. At this point, I am considering refinancing, even if it costs me more, just to get away from this company...

• Ly
    Lynn Hopewell Jun 02, 2017

@Anastasia Beaverhausen Don't know if you've refinanced with another company yet but suggest you do it ASAP. Two years ago they notified me that they didn't charge enough for my escrow account and my payment went up $500. They were so generous, NOT, and did a loan mod at the end of 2015. Then this year, 2017, I was notified AGAIN that they didn't have enough in escrow account and my payment is going up $300/mo. I'm getting ready to contact them and if necessary seek legal council.

• Er
    Erin_Murray Jan 25, 2016

If the employees of this company did not spend so much time on this website responding to complaints during working hours then maybe they would have time during their work day to actually process our mortgage payments and escrow accounts in a correct and timely fashion. I have been transferred to them recently and have already been disappointed in the service I have received. Was hoping that my mortgage would get re-sold rather quickly so I would not have to deal with their incompetence for long. Sounds like I need to document everything and prepare for battle.

Is refinancing with a local bank the only option to get away from them?