[Resolved] LoanCare — my loan care/ paying my mortgage
I have been trying to pay my mortgage for over a week. It was just bought out by you guys and every time I try and call I've waited on hold for well over 30 minutes. I've put my number in to receive a call back and never received a call. I cannot register online and cannot even get ahold of someone to find that out either. This is awful customer service and if I am charged any form of fees I WILL be contacting the better business bureau
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
LoanCare Customer Care's Response · Oct 03, 2019
Typically, when your loan transfers from one servicer to another, there is a small window of time necessary to ensure that your account is properly closed out with the prior servicer before being boarded with your new servicer. During this time, your loan is temporarily not active in our system or website. Should you need further assistance regarding your loan please reach out to us by email at [protected]@loancare.net.
More LoanCare Complaints & Reviews
- Loancare Servicing Center Inc. - awful company!!! 
- [Resolved] Loan Care or MyLoanCare - class action lawsuit 
- Loan Care or MyLoanCare - negligent company 
- Loan Care Motgage Co. - crappy & misleading customer service 
- LoanCare Servicing - fed up with loancare!!! 
- LoanCare - debited my mortgage twice same day
- [Resolved] LoanCare - escrow mismanagement of funds 
- LoanCare / LoanCareServicing.com - services 
- LoanCare / LoanCareServicing.com - mortgage
- [Resolved] LoanCare - web site/unable to access loan information