LoanCareMortgage

K Aug 27, 2020

My Mortgage was sent into default because I was 1 month late of payment, I sent 2 payments the following month as I have done many times when I was unable to pay full amount, my check was rejected and sent back to me by loancare. This caused according to their records my loan to be 5 month late and sent to attorney for foreclosure. However, I have record that I was suppose to pay for the year est. 12, 000 and my bank shows I paid est. 16, 000 for the year. My payment history with Loancare is a absolute mess of data entries being corrected numerous times by corporate. My statements show that in March I was current on my loan then then next month it shows I'm 2 payments behind. Then I get a statement as scheduled for 1st each month then I suddenly got 15 days later another statement saying I owe more.
I had to pay 10, 000 up front to keep my permanent residence to their attorney who couldn't tell me a reason why I had to pay 1200 in less than 24hr period for fees when their form specifically said pay this amount by this date which I have certified mail to validate the amount and date was valid yet I was charged another [censored] 1200 for fees that couldn't be sent to me showing what for. Oh and backtrack underoath LoaneCare stated that I was served my law suit papers to a male who resides with me because I wasn't home to reviece my court order. FALSE CLAIM no one was home at the time, the male description dont match the only male who lives here, and my law suit papers rolled up in a rubber band placed under handle of my front door which was not sealed to protect my HIPPA rights exposing my personal information.
From the time I was notified of default to time I was sued and in foreclosure proceedings was less than 31 days.

Currently I am now under a loss mitigation trial and said to may a less amount for 4 payments and when I speak on phone I'm told my loan is current. Yet my statements again show I'm 2 months behind and in default, plus that I'm suppose to pay full amount verses my loss mitigation FHA trial.

CROOKS, THEIR RECORDS SAY ONE THING WHICH IS IN THEIR FAVOR AND IM GIVEN OBLIGATIONS ON RECORD THAT ARE DIFFERENT AND NOT POSTED ON MY ACCOUNT TO SHOW ACCURATE HISTORY.

BY THE WAY, THEY HAVE PREMEDITATED YOUR FAILURE TO CALCULATE EVIDENCE THAT MAKES IT APPEAR YOU WERE AT FAULT YET BANK RECORDS AND AMOUNT DONT ADD UP IF YOU EXAMINE EVERY DOCUMENT SIDE BY SIDE.

CRIMINALS WHO JUST WANT TO MAKE MONEY OFF MY HOME AND ROB ME OF ALL MONEY SO IM LEFT HOMELESS WITH 3 LARGE DOGS 1 SMALL DOG AND 1 CAT THAT ARENT ACCEPTED IN ANY SHLETER OR RENTAL UNIT WITH ME.

RESOLVED

• LoanCare's response · Aug 27, 2020

Hello, We strive for 100% satisfaction, and we regret to find out that this was not the case. We would like to get some more details about your payment with us. Please reach out to us at [email protected] when you can so we can address this situation directly.