Menu

reviews & complaints

American Home Solutions Group, LLC Complaints Summary

1 Resolved
5 Unresolved
Our verdict: With American Home Solutions Group, LLC's very poor resolution rate, careful consideration is needed. Research their service comprehensively, and read up on how they handle customer disputes. If you face issues, be prepared for potential challenges in obtaining resolutions and explore other service providers as backups.
File a complaint
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of American Home Solutions Group, LLC. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

American Home Solutions Group, LLC complaints 6

Sort by:

Newest American Home Solutions Group, LLC reviews & complaints

S
12:12 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

American Home Solutions Group, LLC Home loan modification

We were approved for a loan modification. We sent $1,014 via USPS priority mail as requested. The money made it to NY but was never scanned as delivered. However the money order has been cashed. When we received the copy of the cashed money order it had been modified with a persons name and address as the payee and deposited to their account. We have opened cases with the USPS since it was a money order issued from them as well as the police. The only thing suggested by American Home Solutions representative was to resend and not use USPS. NO THANKS! I want my money back.

Claimed loss: $1,000

Desired outcome: I would like a refund of my $1,000

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified American Home Solutions Group, LLC representatives only. If you are affiliated with American Home Solutions Group, LLC, please claim your business to access these details.

View 0 more photos
E
6:46 am EDT

American Home Solutions Group, LLC mortgage payment taken

I applied for mortgage assistance got approved sent 1770 dollars to them and they never applied it to my mortgage. no one will answer. we almost lost our home we have a 3 year old who recently had a heart transplant and my wife is his full time caretaker. plus the other 6 kids we have. she has cried lost sleep ive had to work alot of hours to try and fix our bills that began to bounce because we had to pay our lender to keep from foreclosure. i just want my had earned money back. someone please direct me on how to do this.

Desired outcome: returned money

V
5:57 pm EDT

American Home Solutions Group, LLC Mortgage Modification program

We paid a company called American Home Solutions money for a home modification program. In the end we wnded up owing our mortgage company an additional seven thousand dollars and a refinanced mortgage with a higher interest rate. American Home solutions took our money and did not get us a lower mortgage payment.

Details for the person we dealt with below. She is no longer taking our calls and we have no other contact details for American Home Solutions. I believe it is a scam. We would lie to receive our money back.

Laura Benson

Laura Benson

Senior Case Manager

[protected]

Desired outcome: Our money paid to them returned to us

H
5:27 pm EDT

American Home Solutions Group, LLC I sent money orders to them for a mortgage loan modification $4000

Feb and march 2023 I contacted american home solutions llc for help with my back morgege went threw the proccess got approved for there lone modification sent them 4000 dollers to get back on track with my mortgage my lender never receceved the mortgage payments I sent american home solutions trying to contac someone with american home solutions know ons getting back to me or anserwing my calls I call from a differnt number they ansewer I call from my phone they dont I need help recoping my hardernd money back from theses crooks plz plz plz help

Desired outcome: I WANT MY MONEY BACK I SENT THEM FOR MORTGAGE PAYMENTS

A
7:29 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

American Home Solutions Group, LLC Billing

To Whom it may concern

Had their coverage for many years through Columbia Gas. Was not happy when they separated, but still sent in a check monthly. Had a service on my heating system and the tech informed me that my system was very old and for what I paid they would not cover replacement. Could not find parts for it so it could not be fixed if it broke. So I decided not to pay them. Last payment in Feb. 2021. As far as I was concerned it was canceled. They continued to send bills. I finally called in June 2021 said I owed like $67.00 and I told them to stop sending bills I owed them nothing. Called again in July when I got another bill for $159.25, now trying to charge me for June to July bill. I have no paper work from them after the separation from Columbia saying my monthly bill would continue after non-payment. They made a lot of money off me for coverage that would have done me no good anyway. See many complaints on BBB board about same thing of trying to get money out of people that they don't owe. Last customer service rep and manager very rude on the phone. They sell bad product and just wanna keep collecting $$$$

Thanks Tony

Desired outcome: Clear my bill

N
1:38 am EDT

American Home Solutions Group, LLC charging up front fees in exchange of loan modifications, refusing to return your money, don`t do waht they promised, liars and crocks

I have paid up front a $2000 e in exchange of getting a loan modification. Dante Marquez-president of company lied to me all this time he was supposedly taking care of my case . I got my property filed for foreclosure and when I contacted him he tried to convince me it is how the process takes place before getting the loan modification. I was fortunate or smart enough to contact an attorney and found out nothing has been done to my case since April 22nd therefore my lender, America Servicing Company canceled my application. I requested money back, he tried to intimidate me by taking action against me, I even disputed my payment to the credit card company which I use to pay the fee, I got no help. Meanwhile I had to reapply for loan modification, have court date regarding the foreclosure, filed a complaint against them at the office of FL Attorney General and waiting for help, hopefully get my money back. It has been really stressful, I got sick with migraines that last for days in a raw, I`m not able to think and work properly, my life has been a hell all this time. I hope these crocks will be taken care of and be stopped from scamming more people from now on! Their place is in jail!
Narcisa B.
Chcago, IL

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

American Home Solutions Group, LLC contacts