LoanCare / LoanCareServicing.comloans

T

Worst company ever!
They charge twice a month that went over my budget and I have to pay the overdraft fee.
When I call their customer service they tell me to send an email and they will give me a ticket number and I have to wait to be call back.
Guess what, they never call back!
I don't how I end up with this loancare service company but i'm so regret for doing choosing them.
If you want to throw your money through a window, better give them a call. They are professional in it.
P. S: if you read this, I want my money back!

Maria Ceja May 31, 2017

Extremely poor quality customer service and general business practices. Let's file formal complaints.

If you have a complaint, and many people out here do, I do not think that a Lawsuit is going to help. That will only drag out over time and cost money. Let's band together to contact the Better Business Bureau's for LoanCare Servicing in Virginia Beach, VA (BBB = ). LoanCare is a subsidiary of Fidelity National Financial of Jacksonville, FL. We can complain about the parent company as well BBB of No Florida = http://nefla.bbb.org/ . LoanCare has a partnership with Freedom Mortgage Corp, of Mt Laurel, NJ, so add them to the Complaint list - (BBB = ) You can also contact the Department of Consumer Affairs for each state (NJ, VA, FL and the home state where you live) where these businesses are Incorporated and register a complaint there. You may have to search your state's website for Consumer Affairs. The addresses for each company are: LoanCare Servicing, 3637 Sentara Way, Virginia Beach, VA 23452. Freedom Mortgage Corporation, 907 Pleasant Valley Ave Ste 3, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054. Fidelity National Financial, 601 Riverside Avenue, Jacksonville, FL [protected].

Another avenue is writing a letter to your Congressman and Senators. Let their offices figure out which Government agency is the right place to go through. Sending letters yourself to Government Agencies will get nowhere, and Congressional inquires get a lot of internal attention within each Federal Agency.

Maria Ceja May 31, 2017

I know how you feel I'm going thru the same issue with no return calls horrific service.

Maria Ceja May 31, 2017

know the feeling I'm going thru the same issue with no return calls they say they call me but I don't have any calls from them.