Liv Luv Shopnot received order you received the money!

I've reached out to you several times with no response. Tried to call your customer care number it says your mailbox is full. Really frustrating that you're happy to take my $70 yet you're not going to be mailing me my clothes. I will be filing an official complaint with PayPal to get my money back. I will also be notifying all over social media letting people know not to order from this company. You will not receive your clothes. Nor will you get a response as to why you never received your clothes. You guys should really spend a little more time and money on getting people the items they ordered instead of advertising your clothes all over social media. Good customer service is King it provides repeat purchases. I will never purchase from you again.

• Pe
    Pepper love Nov 13, 2018

I ordered this over a month ago!!! Where are my items. I will be contacting chase to report this as a fraudulent purchase!!

SAM2017 Nov 13, 2018

I placed an order on 12/30 for 3 items. I have emailed Liv Luv 3 times to obtain a status on my order; none of my email messages have been responded to. Additionally, I called their # at: [protected] and received a recording of their hours and then was asked to leave a message. Unfortunately, it appears that their incoming voice mailbox is full.

• Cf
    Cfstine Nov 12, 2018

Ordered two items. One completely wrong. No response from company. Wish I had looked at these reviews before I ordered.

• Me
    MellieR Oct 28, 2018

I placed an order on May 22, got an email confirmation of the order (#195239) but have heard nothing since. Tried emailing for an update - no response. Tried calling for an update - voicemail box is full and not accepting new messages. I would either like a refund or my order!

• Wo
    Wowzer123 Oct 28, 2018

I paid 96.00 on an order and have not received it. This is ridiculous. I should have read these comments before ordering! Order was made in the middle of May. I have emailed them a few times and no response. Is this is a scam? Would like my items or a refund.

Does anyone have a number to contact them?

• Al
    AlmaMcH Oct 23, 2018

I also did not respond, I did 5 orders, all that will lose for not responding to part of the reputation!I had to open dispute in PP until I receive the items or my money, I will not risk losing 400 more!!
    #208966
    #209504
    #210156
    #211578
    #213629

• Tr
    Trisha ton Oct 23, 2018

End of May I placed an order with this company I have not received anything yet I tried calling the customer service number was not available please contact me as soon as possible before I proceed with further litigation

• Ky
    KyConnolly Oct 23, 2018

I spent $40 on two shirts + shipping and have yet to receive my order. I cannot get in contact with this company either! Their phone line isn't working and they aren't returning emails. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SCAM OF A COMPANY. Run by a mom?? That's just sad.

Janetmm1 Oct 23, 2018

I soooooooo wish I had known before I ordered. I ordered items first week of June and have heard nothing!!! Sent emails and I get nothing. I filed a complaint with PayPal hoping I get my money back. This is so wrong. What else can be done to stop them? This is clearly a problem. I'm out $56!!

• Br
    Brittany Galvin Oct 22, 2018

I ordered a bathing suit and a hat over a month ago. The hat came in, but he bathing suit was NOT included. However, the email I received from Livluvshop said that both were delivered. I have emailed several times with zero response to me. I called the number and the mailbox is full. This company sucks! Never order from them!!!

• La
    LauriD Oct 22, 2018

Spent $100 including shipping for tee shirts on June 4. Never received them and the company is unresponsive to emails, FB posts etc.. they continue to post on their page about new items. I have also filed a compliant with PayPal after sending the company a request for reimbursement.

Jasmine Reynaud Oct 22, 2018

I ordered two items on June 8. Paid for expedited shipping still haven't received anything from them received an order confirmation number but I've emailed him twice to call three times and no one is answering. Absolutely ridiculous I just want my money back at this point

Kate Carney Sep 19, 2018

I placed an order on 8/16 and paid for overnight shipping. It's now been a week and my order hasn't even shipped. I've emailed them three times and there hasn't been a response. Their phone number just goes to a voicemail that is full. This is very frustrating and I just want a refund at this point.

• Kr
    Kristy Hill Williams Sep 11, 2018

I placed and order on Aug 16th invoice # c13051723013.1 transaction #6NB78937CT994674J
    At this point I would just like a refund. Please contact me at [email protected]

• Km
    Kmaloney Sep 11, 2018

PROMISES PROMISES PROMISES. Now they are collecting for Hurricane Victims...ARE YOU F****** KIDDING ME? You couldn't even deliver orders that WERE PAID FOR AND ORDERED WELL BEFORE THE HURRICANE EVEN HIT!!

Class Action Lawsuit is what is needed here...sign me UP!! Notified my bank today of their fraudulent use of money from my account.

Kaylee Lynn Sep 11, 2018

I still have not received my sweater or a tracking number! This is just ridiculous! When you call the number the voicemail is full, what kind of business are you?? You were quick to take my money out for my item but then you don't send it?? But from the other complaints I'm now reading, it looks like this is common with you guys!

• Li
    Linz4 Sep 11, 2018

I received an email that my order was delivered yesterday to my mailbox and it indeed was not. Tried calling and mailbox is full!????? Emailed two times and nothing. I have ordered from this company before with no issues. Am extremely upset.

LeahStubbs Sep 10, 2018

I ordered 2 t-shirts on 08/20 and $40 was drafted from my account on 08/21 but I haven't received the shirts OR even an email with a tracking number.
    I want my money back but cannot get ahold of anyone to help me, customer service number [protected] goes to voicemail, which is full so I was unable to leave a message.

• Te
    Terilpj Sep 10, 2018

They have my money-I don't have my order. Ordered AND paid on August 16, never received. This is poor customer service and should be fraud. They don't respond to inquiries by message or email.

• Ca
    Calbosmom Sep 10, 2018

I placed an order on 10/7/17. Sent a confirmation saying will ship in 5-7 business days. It is now 11 business days. Have e-mailed several times with no response. Very poor communication and tracking. I would very much like to resolve this issue. If i ever receive this order, i will never order from them again.

• Mm
    mmel Sep 05, 2018

I ordered this shirt on October 5, 2017 and the $ was immediately taken from my credit card. On Oct. 10, 2017 I got an email saying it was in pre-shipment. On October 24, 2017 I sent an email asking where my shirt is...I still have not heard from them. I have called multiple times and received no help. I will be filing a complaint with the BBB.

Leslie Graham Sep 05, 2018

Order Number #270835 had not been delivered. No customer service representative to ask where my order is. Only an outgoing talking head message that says mailbox is full. SCAM? It's gotten the work written all over it.

Stopping payment. Never ordering from this establishment ever again.

• St
    Staci Janovich Sep 05, 2018

I ordered a sweatshirt for 25$ which has already been deducted from my card on October 16th it was sent for shipment and now nothing I go to track it and it says nothing I have sent 5 emails and no response!!! I am very upset! The order # is 27633.

katintexas Sep 05, 2018

I ordered this on Oct 8, 2017, Nov 3/17 email said delivered on 11/3 order # 268293. I do not have the order, (wanted for Halloween) and I can't reach Customer Service. Voice mail full! I am now going to be forced to call in fraud on my account! There is no way to reach them via phone, and no reply coming from my email I sent them.

• Sn
    snelson!976 Sep 02, 2018

I placed my order on 11/12, received an email confirmation and money debited from my account. no response to 3 emails inquiring about the order and items never received or for that matter sent. I want a refund.

• Gi
    Gina Fletcher Sep 02, 2018

I didn't receive any of my order and they took my money. My order was placed November 6th and it is now December 1. They charged my credit card on November 6th. And haven't received anything.

• Br
    Brittneyfish Sep 01, 2018

I ordered a shirt from them on sept. 17 and never received my item. I've emailed them 10 times as well as contacted the USPS and have had no help. If you go to their Facebook page you will see several people are complaining for the same reason!! I just want my money back!!!

lee ann milde Sep 01, 2018

ordered a sweatshirt baby its cold outside sweatshirt and reindeer joggers. You took my 64.00 from my credit card, that I am going to reverse today because I have not received product, emailed 6 times and tried to call you only to find that your mailbox is full... bad business practice on your part

• Al
    AliciaJ017 Sep 01, 2018

I ordered the Always late sweatshirt on October 21st, my account was charged but I never received the product. I also submitted an email to livluv a customer service but never received a response. Is this company a scam? How do I get my money back or my product ?! So frustrating.

• Ca
    Carrie Phillips Sep 01, 2018

I'm still waiting on a conformation tracking number over a month.. I want a refund if I don't receive soon