Having problems with Liv Luv Shop?

Liv Luv Shop Customer Service Contacts

7110 S Dixie Hwy
West Palm Beach, Florida
United States - 33405-4806

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Liv Luv Shop Customer Service. Initial Liv Luv Shop complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Liv Luv Shop above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Liv Luv Shop. Discuss the issues you have had with Liv Luv Shop and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Liv Luv Shopalways late sweatshirt

On Oct 9th I purchased the "always late" sweat shirt. On Oct 9th i received an email saying my order was received with an order #. On Oct 10th Liv Luv Shop withdrew 25 dollars from my bank account. On Nov 4th I wrote an email about not receiving my order yet with no response back. I contacted UPS with the tracking number who states that my package is in "pre shipping" status and that does not guarantee that my package has been obtained by UPS. It is not Nov 13th and I would either like a date of arrival for my package with an updated shipping # or the money re refunded to my account immediately..

Lacie

• Te
      Teri Butt Nov 15, 2017

Sounds like we ordered the same sweatshirt and did all the same things to follow up! I am so annoyed! I'm going to try and call tomorrow, although I doubt it will help! Looks like we need to call our CC companies!

-VERY ANGRY CUSTOMER

Liv Luv Shop — always late shirt

Order shirt October 9th. It is now November 12 and have not received my order. Made several attempts to...

Liv Luv Shopgot part of my order no one responding to my attempts

I ordered a boyfriend tee & hungover sweat pants I was excited to get. I only received the tee shirt & in the invoice says the sweat pants will ship separately but on my tracking number says my order is delivered it's now been a week I have emailed them twice haven't gotten a response called the phone number listed & can't leave a message mailbox is full I just want the items I payed for I will NEVER shop from them again obviously they are a SCAM will have to dispute the charges to get my money back

got part of my order no one responding to my attempts

Liv Luv Shopalways late shirt

I have tried to reach out to someone at this company several different ways. I have Facebook message and received an automated response, I tried emailing the email address that was provided in the automated response and in my email was rejected, I have attempted to call the number on this website which was very difficult to find as it is not even on the company's website and the mailbox is full and no one answers . This is the worst customer service I have ever experienced. I ordered the always late sweatshirt mid October and have received no correspondence in regards to when I will receive it. You have charged me the money for the shirt, I am losing patience! Someone from this company needs to contact me immediately.

Liv Luv Shopalways late sweatshirt

I ordered the Always Late sweatshirt as a birthday gift for a friend on October 14th. I received an email that it was on the way. It's now November 9th and I haven't received it. I've emailed and gotten no response. It seems like this same thing is happening to a lot of people. I'd like some sort of response. This is really irritating especially since it was a gift for a friend.

• Po
            pobarjenkins Nov 10, 2017

If you still haven't received it and have been charged, you may want to consider disputing the charge with your bank.

Liv Luv Shopsweatshirt

I only recieved a partial order. Always late sweatshirt never recieved. Over a month still not here. Recieved the other 3 shirts but the quality was sub par. No email stating order would be late, only a card in package. Went to find complaint number or email and the website has no listed number. This is advertised all over facebook and should alert buyer of backorder. Paid already.

• Sh
              Sheila03 Nov 09, 2017

I was charged for my Always Late sweat shirt and never received it. I have emailed them several times and have never had a reply back.

Liv Luv Shopalways late shirt

I ordered the Always Late shirt at the beginning of October, it's been over 4 weeks and I still have not received my order. I have sent 2 emails requesting information on my order and I have got no response. I got an email shortly after placing my order saying it was on its way, when I look up the tracking info it gives me absolutely no info. I have called and nothing, I want either a refund or my shirt!!!

Liv Luv Shoporders not fulfilled

I ordered the Always Late Sweatshirt on 8 Oct and received an email confirming it. The next day, 9 Oct, I received an email saying that my order is on the way. However, when I click on the USPS tracking number, it only states that an order should be coming to them and this is a pre-shipment notification to them. I have sent more than three emails and even one from my work email and still no response. I did place an order on 4 Jun and although it took over a month, I did receive it. I even received an email for the order in June stating that due to the unexpected demand the order would be delayed a few more days. I figured I would try again since I did receive my order then. Now I am upset because I recently placed another order for the 'They whine, I Wine' t-shirt which was paid for on 6 Nov but this time I didn't/haven't even receive(d) an email confirming it. I love the products on LivLuvShop but their customer service is lacking greatly. I am about to call my bank to try to have the charges cancelled. I am starting to believe this site might be a scam.

• Sh
                  shanon brewer Nov 08, 2017

Same here! No one is responding. Disputing with PayPal

Liv Luv Shopcustomer service/missing merchandise

Placed an order of 4 shirts on September 27, 2017 (order #260257). Received partial order on October 17, 2017. I have emailed them on various occasions about my missing item and still no answer. I then began to follow them on social media and saw many people complaining on items never received or orders not fully fulfilled. I reached out to them through social media and they replied with apologies on October 25, 2017 but no information of me receiving my merchandise. I replied asking when I will receive my missing merchandise and still no answer. They have now blocked me from their social media and will not answer my emails.

Liv Luv Shopalways late sweatshirt

I had ordered the sweatshirt in the beginning of October and arrival date was set for October 17th. It is now November 7th and I have yet to receive anything. I have the tracking number and have tried to contact USPS and they say that they have no record of the number. Please figure out a solution to this problem asap. I'd like with the product or my money back. Thank you.

Liv Luv ShopI have written three times regarding my order with no answer

I placed an order on 10-17-17, never got a shipping confirmation, so I wrote an email. After the email, I finally got a shipping confirmation. I received my order minus, two items. I've written to you three times regarding my two missing items that I've paid for and have yet to hear if they're being shipped or if I'll get refunded. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. Very disappointing and one of the items was supposed a gift.

Liv Luv Shopalways late sweatshirt

It has been a month since I have put my order in. October 16 you sent to ups supposably and no word since :-( if it is not being sent then I would like a refund. The name is Samantha Hamilton and address is 207 east 13 th street Seymour Indiana. When I placed the order it said 14 days and it has way exceeded that. I would appreciate some help to resolve this please.

Liv Luv Shopscam

I placed an order almost a month ago ( 2 tshirts, 1 sweatshirt ) . I paid extra to have it rushed, total of $ 75 . I received 1 tshirt wrong size and wrong color...NEVER received the other 2 shirts . I have emailed 5 times but I get a return email stating "emailed not received" . What a scam ...steal your money ...real nice NOT !!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS PLACE !!!

Liv Luv Shoplulu lariat necklace

I received my order, but there was defect in the necklace. The hook does't open! Its jammed, so i can't even wear it.
                          I emailed them 3 times and asked to either send a replacement or give me a refund and i didnt get any replies!
                          It was difficult to find the customer service number but when I did and I called the phone was disconnected. So angry cause I really like the other stuff i ordered.

Liv Luv Shoplack of communication from the company

I placed my order on 8/26/17, I just received my order on 11/2 and it was not even the complete order it was short one item. The packing slip clearly noted that the one item did not ship however the autogenerated email they sent said my entire order was shipped. I am completely expecting to get screwed over because this company has been nothing short of a nightmare to deal with. I have sent multiple emails only to receive one very short, pathetic email that didn't even address the issue or answer my question. And I feel the only reason I received an reply back to my email is because I was blowing up their facebook posts with very truthful, honest post about how terrible they are. I will NEVER do business with this company again I hope that anyone reading does not do business with them either!

Liv Luv Shop“always late” sweatshirt

This is the third time I've written to try to contact someone regarding my order which was placed on October 11th 2017. I received an email on the October 12th saying my order is being shipped. The tracking information still says pending shipment. And I'm extremely annoyed that I have not heard back anything yet. This is completely unprofessional and I would appreciate some communication regarding this matter. I will be expecting an email or a phone call ASAP.

• We
                                  Wendy LeCount Conyers Nov 06, 2017

I wrote an email saying almost the exact same thing as you about the same item with no response. Completely unprofessional and will not be ordering from them again!!!

Liv Luv Shopstatus of order

I placed an order 10/21 and received notification that it was being shipped 10/23. There was a tracking number provided. I have gone on every day to check the status and there has been none, except to say Pre-Shipment Information has been received.

I have emailed LivLuv twice. Sent a facebook message, only to be told via atuomatic response to send an email as they don't respond to private messages. I then tried to post twice on their FB page, but a comment comes up saying the post needs to be reviewed by an Admin.

I googled customer service number, found a number, called and of course its says leave a message, yet the voice mailbox is full. Convenient.

I'm expecting no resolution with the lack of customer service and will have to dispute this with my credit card company instead. What a bunch of BS.

Liv Luv Shopnever received product, card charged, no response from customer service

I placed an order for one item almost one month ago, I haven't received my order but my card was charged almost immediately. I have also tried contacting the company multiple times by phone and email with NO response. I have requested a refund or shipment of the product with absolutely no follow - I didn't even received a order confirmation before my card was processed.

Liv Luv Shopalways late sweater - never received

ORDER #272583
                                    I purchased this sweater on Oct 12th. The money was deducted from my account right away. Like so many others, I got an email stating it had been shipped a couple of days later.

USPS tracking number: 9400111699000207582002

I e-mailed the shop four times and never received a response.

They need to be shut down as this seems to be their standard practice!

Liv Luv Shop — purchased a sweatshirt and never received it

Order #275299 Ordered the "Always Late" sweatshirt on 10/16/17. The money instantly came out of my account...