Having problems with Liv Luv Shop?

Liv Luv Shop Customer Service Contacts

7110 S Dixie Hwy
West Palm Beach, Florida
United States - 33405-4806

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Liv Luv Shop Customer Service. Initial Liv Luv Shop complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Liv Luv Shop above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Liv Luv Shop. Discuss the issues you have had with Liv Luv Shop and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Liv Luv Shop Complaints & Reviews

Liv Luv Shop — orders not shipped

I ordered THREE separate orders on 3/11 and they STILL have not shipped!!! This company is TRASH and I'm...

Liv Luv Shopmy orders are still not shipped!!!

I ordered two separate orders one was ordered on the 18th of this month March 18, 2017 and the other one has been ordered today actually my order from March 18 still says status unfulfilled but it also says status paid I want to know why my March 18 order still has not shipped when it says it takes two business days to do so & today is March 24! I have left two emails and have not gotten any response I am going to call the better business bureau if I do not receive my items or if they are not shipped ASAP this is ridiculous I called customer service and got the voicemail machine and couldn't even leave a complaint because it was completely filled which leads me to believe many people are complaining my email is KaitlinD [protected]@yahoo.com

Liv Luv Shopproduct never received

Placed an order on 3/1. Order #147128. To date the order which was not a small order it was 144.00 order, has yet to be fullfilled. I have reached out to the company 4 times through email, twice through fb messenger as well as trying to leave an open comment on their page. Surprisingly they have the page set so you can't post directly. I have gotten no response, no product and no credit back to my card. What needs to happen, if this company is at all legit, is to respond like a normal company would. Send me the product or refund my card. The not responding, has shady written all over it. I would never recommend this company nor spend a cent there again.

Liv Luv Shopsmall sizes!!

What is it with this site? Their sizes are ridiculous and super small!
      I have ordered two t-shirts both XL size and what I received was incredibly small and tiny. And the worst part was that it was said XL on tag, so there was no way I could get a refund. Yes, I tried and contacted Liv Luv Shop and they said that I received what I have ordered and tags only proved that so there was nothing they could do.
      There is definitely something wrong with their size chart and they need to do something. Quality of item was nice, but I will not buy from them again because I don't need any more baby clothing! What a waste of money!

Liv Luv Shoporder #125018 did not include all items ordered and charged

Items included in this shipment dated 2/22/17: lake bum tank, mimosa muscle tank & messy bun and getting stuff done baseball tee

Item ordered, but not included in the shipment though the packaging form and email indicated it was: gym & juice water bottle

I have reached out 4 times now trying to get resolution on the missing water bottle - either send it to me or refund me the cost. I would prefer the water bottle, but I would like some sort of action at this juncture.

First follow-up: 3/1/17 (email)
        Second follow-up: 3/2/17 (Facebook IM)
        Third follow-up: 3/2/17 (email)
        Fourth follow-up: 3/10/17 (Facebook post)

Liv Luv Shopi ordered 2 shirt and they stole my money. they won't return emails.

My order #141824 Amy.[protected]@comcast.net. They took my money and never sent my shirts!!!
          Crooked company. I work hard for money too hard for some piece of ### can Steel from me and my daughter !!! I ordered the green Friday shirts one in size medium one in size large they lied and and took my money they are crooks they are liars they steal from people who actually work for money they just want to steal money from other people they stole my money they stole the other People's Money look at all their post on Facebook whoever owns this company needs to be shot kicked out of this country piece of ### I am so mad this person stole from my daughter and myself I work hard for my money and this person stole my money and never sent the merchandise and never has answered the emails that I continue to send these people are liars thieves and crooks

Liv Luv Shopnon receipt of merchandise and no response to communication

I ordered from this company over a month ago. $325 worth of merchandise. They have refused to respond to me, Paypal or my credit card company. They have not shipped and will not refund my money. I have tried on Facebook leaving comments, I send a private message only to get an automated response that said they don't respond to Facebook messages and to email them. I emailed several times and have called several times with no reponse to any of my attempts

Liv Luv Shop — liv luv shop is not to be trusted

I have ordered two shirts and a pair of pants from Liv Luv Shop in November and received nothing yet. I am...

Liv Luv Shoplivluvshop/order #124634

I place an order in early Jan. I received my order on Saturday the 21st. I clearly ordered size 9 jeans (order form also states correct size) but you sent size 7. I've tried calling and emailing. I get no response! I will never order from them again. All I'm requesting is to credit my credit card back or send me the correct size I ordered!

Margaret Cook

LivLuvShopnot receiving product that's paid for in december 2016.

My name is Kristin Powers I live in Santa Clarita California. I placed a order December 17, 2016 at 9:28am. For $322.00. Order #119673. I paid a extra $8.00 for faster shipping.
                I have tried repeatedly with email to contact LivLuvShop without any return. When I go to the site all it says (is that my order is paid for and unfullfilled). I cannot get any communication from the company. I cannot find a phone number. I have emailed the BBB, so they are aware this business does not practice proper business ethic. I want my money returned to me.

Thank you.
                Kristin Powers

Liv Luv Shoporder #121866

I placed an order for 2 shirts last December 30th and was immediately billed. The order was suppose to be delivered within 5 - 7 days, but I have still not received it and have not received a tracking number for a shipment. I've contacted livluvshop.com multiple times through both email and facebook and they will not reply to any of my inquiries. Wish I wouldn't have wasted $46 on this place. Will never order from here again!

Liv Luv Shopitem not shipped but charged credit card

you haven't answered my posts, messages or emails for 6 days straight!😡😡😡
                    but now i see there are a lot of people not getting their items. You charged the credit card quick enough now just answer my inquiries about when it will ship. I was already a repeat customer but don't think that will happen again. Do i have to report you as fraud on my card?

Liv Luv Shoporder 120445

I placed an online order as well as paying an additional fee for expedited (2-4 day) shipping.
                      I should have done my due diligence as I am now seeing the horrible reviews of this company.
                      I have yet to receive my order and have emailed numerous times with no luck in receiving a response or order status.
                      I have already made my claim with the BBB.
                      The owner of this company is named Ms. Jordan Weingartner and the phone number is [protected] but they do not answer nor return phone calls.
                      Good luck!

Liv Luv Shopincomplete and late order

In early October I placed and order. After emailing and getting one response with claimed it would ship in 2-3 days, a week later it finally shipped. And guess what, received my order today and it was incomplete. Missing a pair of sweat pants with a stamp saying to be shipped later. Wtf? This is unacceptable. Called phone number and the voicemail box was full. Well clearly many are complaining and they don't have the curtesy to answer calls and open voicemail.

LivLuvShopshoes, clothes, jewelry

I placed an order back in September, Order No 93386 and have not received it yet. I've tried to contact them via email several times, by phone and Facebook with absolutely no response. I would like to get my money back, the $104 for the merchandise and the $35 credit I still have with them. I've about given up and realize they have just taken my money. I hope no one else falls for their scam. Attached are photo's of the order confirmation email.

Liv Luv Shopservice

I have been trying to contact liv luv shop by phone and email for 5 days to find out the status of my order I placed online 11 days ago and nobody answers the phone, returns your calls or replies to your emails, but they did take my money!

I have never had a problem ordering things online, but this company has given me reasons to check out the credibility of companies before ordering online in the future.

I'm so disappointed as the pants I ordered from them were cute. I have no other recourse but to complain to my visa company today. This place is a scam!

Liv Luv Shop3 shirts

I ordered 3 shirts from this company and paid $8.00 for 2-4 day shipping. After 3 weeks I sent an email inquiring when would my merchandise be shipped and sent 3 emails after this and as of today I have got no response from them. If you call the voice mailbox is full so you can't leave messages. This was debited out of my account immediately but I did not receive my 3 T-shirts that cost me $71.00. Buyer Beware!!

Liv Luv Shopnot receiving product paid

I ordered three shirts called adult - ish and paid for them. No product received, nor will they respond to emails or calls. Actually phone number has full voice mailbox. This is insane! Next i'm reporting to the better business bureau. Buyers beware

Liv Luv Shopthey will take your money but you will never receive anything

Ordered two shirts from Liv Luv Shop back in May and it is now mid July and I still haven't received my order. It is absolutely impossible to reach these guys. I emailed tons of times and there was not a single response, when I called an automated voice asked me to leave a voice message and nothing more.
                                  I also tried to contact them via Facebook but after not receiving a reply there either I spammed their page with negative reviews and everything was deleted the same day! So there are actual people there and they saw all of my messages but decided to ignore. What a shame!
                                  Then they blocked me and I'm no longer able to leave comments.

Liv Luv Shop — order never shipped

I've purchased a shirt from Liv Luv Shop website about two months ago and it still hasn't been shipped! After...