Complaints & Reviews

Asseenontv.comI want to complain on one of your seller

I want to complain on one of your seller with company name asseenontv... I ordered a basketball inflatable swimming pool to this seller just last week but before I place my order I chatted them in a nice manner hoping they will ship out the right item I ordered cause I dont like anything but the basketball only... Ive waited for almost a week for them to ship out cause last week was holy week... Just today (april 22) they chatted me that the item I ordered is no longer available and that they will ship out another option which is the volley ball swimming pool... So I insisted to cancel my order because I dont like the one they offered and in the first place I did not order the volleyball... So I press on the cancel order button but they rejected it... Please help me on this matter... I want to cancel my order... Cause I hate sellers who insisted their wants rather than giving their costumer the right to choose... If these order will shippped out and delivered to me... I will not accept it... Because I ask them a favor to cancel it because I did not order it... They are no longer responding to my chat... Please help me

Asseenontv.comLousiest experience

I was so wrong not reading all the reviews about this terrible company before ordering. All the people complain about same problems. They don't confirm orders which are extremely important to do, and they are impossible to reach via any means of communication. When you call them you don't even listen to a normal human voice, you talk to records that transfer you from one number to another. Promise you to call back, but never do. This is a very shady company.

Asseenontv.comThe status remained the same

I ordered shampoo and conditioner from the company www.aseenontv.com. I received the automated reply from the company. It even has the tracking number and order number, but when I checked the tracking number it showed that the delivery was in process. After one week I checked the tracking number again, but it showed the same. I asked the seller, why the status didn’t change, but he didn’t reply. I’m worried about it and don’t know what to do.

As Seen On TVnever received music cd's

After watching a TV info commercial, I went to their on-line site and place a $128 order for the complete set of music CDs (Golden Age of Country). This was near the end of November 2011. After Christmas I went to my account and sent an email asking for confirmation of when my CD's would be mailed out. (They had been on back-order, but ship-date was in just a couple of days.) Well, I never got an email back from them. When I went to get into my account tonite, their web-site is gone. I tried the "new" web address, but they do not recognise MY email address!!! How 'bout THAT!! I'm ripped off for $128 !!!
        I will call my credit card tomorrow, but doubt anything will be resolved so many weeks later. NEVER AGAIN!!!

As Seen On TVLied about them

They say the wallet is nearly indestructlble i had it 10 min put some cards in it and it broke my son got to playing with it but it back togetheer and ran over it with the car and its dented up and caved in wow some wallet ill stick to my old one id also b afraid to trust anything else off tv i paid good money for these wallets this comp thatt r selling theses are taking advantage of people no wounder people are having hard times with comp like this one out there wont order another one thats for sure !

As Seen On TVStatus or Fraud problem?

I believe I'll no longer order anything from the TV. I ordered the SideSleeper Pro. I checked the status almost every day after 3 weeks and the status never changed. After the 6th week, I was allowed to cancel my order. At the same time, I had another order in from a TV ad and sure enough, it was also handled through customerstatus.com and the status is stuck as "Pending" for 2-3 weeks. The order was a totally different company than SideSleeper Pro, so if this is the new "norm", I'm done! I don't even have the option to cancel and the phone number is a joke.

As Seen On TVDon't order from them

I have ordered Kangaroo Keeper from as seen on tv on 01/14/2011. I have not received my order from them for almost 14 days. I have called their customer service about my order on 01/24/2011 and 01/28/2011. On first call, they told me because the product was back order, it has just shipped out to me. It would take 5 days. At that time, I forgot to ask the tracking# from them, so I made another two phone calls to them on 01/28/2011. On this two phone calls, they told me the product just shipped out yesterday, which is 01/27/2011 and there is no tracking# because its been shipped by USPS. It was not as same as they told me on 01/24/2011 that the product has been shipped out already. And, according the Terms and Conditions (1) in the order confirmation I got, it shows:

1.) PRODUCT SALES & DELIVERY: Items IN STOCK purchased by credit card and at the time of order will be automatically processed for your convenience and charged to your credit card account immediately. Your order will process and ship within 24-72 hours from our warehouse and cannot be canceled due to automatic processing. Express Shipping is 3Day UPS. Express shipping is calculated from the next business day, once your order has been shipped from our warehouse and will be shipped 3Day UPS. UPS Ground time in transit delivery is normally 6-10 business days. Shipping is not calculated from the date ordered, it is calculated from the date it leaves our warehouse. ACH Payments (see 1a.). . . Back Orders (see 3.)

It indicates the products will be shipped by UPS, not USPS. Also, as they told me on first call, the product was back order. According to Terms and Conditions (3) in the Order Confirmation

(3.) BACK-ORDERS: If your order cannot be shipped you will be notified automatically via e-mail about your status.

I should have gotten an automatically notification via email about the back order, but I NEVER gotten any email except order confirmation from as seen on tv. This was really a terrible online purchasing I have ever had. They are even not honest. Please DO NOT order from this site. If I knew a lot of people have complained about this site, I would not order anything from them.

As Seen On TVOutrageous service

I ordered a Back Max 3 piece body support system on 9/25/10 and paid with my AX card, $129.99 plus shipping, total $169.90. I tried to track my order online as I could not ever get through on the phone. In the online order tracking screen under status, my order said "being packaged", for several days. I sent an email to inquire how long it took to package my purchase. No reply. One time I managed to get through on the phone and was told to ignore that notice, my order had been shipped and would arrive today. It did arrive, but was the wrong product. I emailed to advise of the incorrect product, and I got 1 email apologizing for the mistake and saying that the correct product would be shipped. I received nothing. I made 12-15 attempts to contact the company by phone, but was never successful. I also sent 4 email messages and never received a reply. Only after I requested a cancellation of the order, did I hear from them. A fellow named Robb called and began to argue with me about who's fault the mixup really was. I did receive a return UPS label for the incorrect product and returned it. I have never experienced such poor service. These people don't even know what common courtesy is. There telephone system is a sham. They obviously don't have anyone to answer the phone and the recording just keeps running the caller around. Do not buy from this company!

As Seen On TVFalse advertisement

Thank goodness I never buy anything from the TV. I went to the As Seen on TV Store and bought the Yoshi Blade. The commercial shows the women just excited about the knife as they are Chopping up the vegetables etc. Well, when you read the book on the knife the first thing they say is Do Not use for chopping, cutfrozen vegetables, smash garlic, slice poultry or any meat that has a bone in it and Do not put in dishwasher! Seems this company is making it's money on the non-refundable shipping charges, because the product isn't what it advertised.

• Ta
                      Tawn Sep 26, 2010

I ordered something from www.asseenontv.com. They sent the WRONG item and I couldn't get them to send the right one.

I emailed 3 times and got no response. I tried calling twice during normal business hours but got an answering machine saying their hours are "9-5" with no time zone. Not able to leave a message.

Warning: You'll get ripped off if you order from this website.

As Seen On TVScam

I bought the Awsome Auger and the electric drill and extentions. The first time I tried to use it, the extention was so off ballance that it shook the drill out of my hand and in the first 30 seconds the drill started to smoke and the motor in it burned up. What Pissed me off the most, is the fact I had to pay for shipping to return it $22 to get my $59 back. So it cost me shipping both directions to find out that it was a piece of garbage. Better off with a hand spade lol.

• Ke
                        Kenno Dec 23, 2009

I ordered from this group and never received package. Only contact channel is by email which they do no respond. Rip off. Buyers beware.

• Dt
                        dtrimble Feb 10, 2014

I just recently purchased the bacon bowls, It was 1 set for 10.00 plus shipping. So I enter all my info and then the next page is my order page and it has 2 sets listed at a price of 45.00. I'm like wait a minute thats not what i want so i click on edit my order and what does it do? Says thank you for your purchase. This is a total scam and rip off. I have just emailed them and will be calling them tomorrow during business hours as well as my bank. This is a total scam and I am posting it all over online everywhere I can.

As Seen On TV — Please do not buy from them!

I ordered a product from this company for christmas. When i ordered it said in stock and ready to ship. They...

Asseenontv.com — Comapany is a scam

I paid this website by credit card to order a x - mas gift for my daughter. I ordered using google shopping...

Asseenontv.com — Unauthorized charges!

I never received a confirmation of my online order. After not letting me know that the item had to be...